Must See! Jim Jordon Destroys John Dean — Catches Him in Major Lie — Forces Him to Retract

Congressman Jim Jordan destroyed Creepy, Sleezy Dean. Congressman Jordan should have inquired into Fat Jerry Nadler's medical issues in addition to his mental issues.

Was that lie anything like Gym Jordan's lies about not knowing his wrestlers were being molested and him doing nothing about it even tho....by law...he was a mandatory reporter?

Ad hominems! TDS folks, at least watch watch the videos and then respond!

Congressman Jim Jordan destroyed Creepy, Sleezy Dean. Congressman Jordan should have inquired into Fat Jerry Nadler's medical issues in addition to his mental issues.

That’s it?

A Congressman spouting Trump propaganda is a major smack Down?

Dean should have just laughed at the sideshow

Still, Jordan rolled over Dean like a steam locomotive!
Thanks for posting this. Dean sounded like the beady-eyed weasel that he is.
Jim Jordan is a true Patriot.

Was that lie anything like Gym Jordan's lies about not knowing his wrestlers were being molested and him doing nothing about it even tho....by law...he was a mandatory reporter?

Fake news.

There was this radio guy back in the Nixon days who loved reading, word for word, John Dean's "testimony" over a background of organ music of the sort used on soap operas like "One Man's Family", cranking it up in strategic pauses to emphasize the madness of the whole thing.

I wish I had recorded some of it.....but the program itself will have to do. Listen to the music....ignore the rest.

Nice deflection, Bodecea, lol. To bad it doesn't hold water, but neither does much of anything you say.

Now let me be the 25th or more person to tell you----------->your side is SCREWED! If the best you people can do, is bring in someone who has no knowledge of anything, then you are WEAK!

Where is Heir Mueller? Heir Wiseman? What's the matter, SCARED! Oh yes you are, and you and yours are on your last legs.

Don't believe it? Watch what happens, lolololol!

The asshole wants to give information on Trump obstructing justice when he himself pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice.

Wait....he might be the ideal person to talk to about it.

Speaking of lies, did that plywood ever make it to the North Pole Pete?

That’s it?

A Congressman spouting Trump propaganda is a major smack Down?

Dean should have just laughed at the sideshow

You've reduced yourself to being a John Dean cheerleader? :auiqs.jpg:

Hope your pom-poms match your little skirt.

Hardly a smack-down.

Just a rant by a guy covering up his knowledge of sexual abuse at OSU.

Nice deflection, Bodecea, lol. To bad it doesn't hold water, but neither does much of anything you say.

Now let me be the 25th or more person to tell you----------->your side is SCREWED! If the best you people can do, is bring in someone who has no knowledge of anything, then you are WEAK!

Where is Heir Mueller? Heir Wiseman? What's the matter, SCARED! Oh yes you are, and you and yours are on your last legs.

Don't believe it? Watch what happens, lolololol!

I declare Godwins Law and except my trophy.

Forum List

Back