Must see interview

It really blows my mind the guys you pick as your heroes.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to start calling for him to run for President.

Did you even watch the interview?

I know who he is, and I'm not in a situation where I can currently watch videos on my computer.

He's a hack who had never even seen an interrogation, let alone taken part in one when he designed our torture program. He's at best a hack, and at worst an honestly evil motherfucker.

Evil is what he stopped.

You may want to watch the interview.

I like Megan Kelly, but she was absolutely horrid in the otherwise very good segment.
In what way? I did think it was a stumbling start ...but I have long been fascinated by people trying to communicate with one another.

She kept interrupting him just as he was trying to make his points.
You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

I loved the looks he started giving her. It was like "Damn woman, STFU"
For some reason I concentrate on looking at her...
gee I wonder why...

She kept interrupting him just as he was trying to make his points.
You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

I loved the looks he started giving her. It was like "Damn woman, STFU"
For some reason I concentrate on looking at her...
Not me. Her persona suggests she has a penis.
You're late for your testosterone supplements.
No, she comes off like a guy. Takes away from her looks. She could be a tranny.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to start calling for him to run for President.

I know who he is, and I'm not in a situation where I can currently watch videos on my computer.

He's a hack who had never even seen an interrogation, let alone taken part in one when he designed our torture program. He's at best a hack, and at worst an honestly evil motherfucker.
Poor terrorists. Oh poor,poor terrorists. America is so mean, thus sayest the liberals.

Poor terrorists. Oh poor,poor terrorists. America is so mean, thus sayest the liberals.

I bet you're not really this stupid. No one is worried about how terrorists are treated. They should be killed outright as far as I'm concerned. We're worried about a government that has the power to scoop up anyone as an "unlawful combatant" and torture them without due process. Because "anyone" includes all of us - me, you, our friends and families.

I bet you're not really this stupid. No one is worried about how terrorists are treated. They should be killed outright as far as I'm concerned. We're worried about a government that has the power to scoop up anyone as an "unlawful combatant" and torture them without due process. Because "anyone" includes all of us - me, you, our friends and families.

Mmmmm, no, we were not part of the group that attacked out country by flying airliners into skyscrapers.

Now, let's say you were in that tower when the plane hit, and you were that guy that was trapped in a room engulfed in fire and your only escape is through a broken window. Your only escape is a fall of dozens of floors to certain death.

You have two choices, stand and burn to death or jump and fall to your death.

THAT'S torture.

Getting wet, standing for long periods of time or not being able to sleep is trivial by comparison.

Have a pleasant day

Mmmmm, no, we were not part of the group that attacked out country by flying airliners into skyscrapers.

What makes you think that only the guilty will be accused?

Since it's already known that we tortured at least 25 people who weren't actually guilty of anything and were let go, it's pretty safe to say not just the guilty are being accused.

Since it's already known that we tortured at least 25 people who weren't actually guilty of anything and were let go, it's pretty safe to say not just the guilty are being accused.

Tell that to the guy falling, having only two choices. One burn to death, the other fall to his death

War sucks, the innocent sometimes get caught up in it, but........

We didn't start it. If there were innocents interrogated, they have only their kin to blame.

Tell that to the guy falling, having only two choices. One burn to death, the other fall to his death

We didn't start it. If there were innocents interrogated, they have only their kin to blame.

I don't know about you, but all the people that I knew that died on 9/11 still wouldn't have supported torture.

How many friends did you lose?

You picked the wrong person to play the 9/11 card on.

I don't know about you, but all the people that I knew that died on 9/11 still wouldn't have supported torture.

Oh really, I knew none

My Uncle however survived the Bataan death march.

Now, the survivor of the Death March, who ACTUALLY experienced true torture would tell you (as he did me), that what he experienced was horrific compared to what KSM went through.

Now tell me WHAT YOU THINK the dead would tell you AFTER their experience.

Tell that to the guy falling, having only two choices. One burn to death, the other fall to his death.

Why? You think he'd be in favor of torturing innocent people?

Huh? What do you mean by this? In any case, the past doesn't worry me as much as the future. I don't want this to set a precedent that allows government to circumvent due process as a general policy. And the "War" excuse is conceit. This is either a war, and the captured are covered by the Geneva convention, or it's a criminal problem and they are dealt with by the justice system.

Tell that to the guy falling, having only two choices. One burn to death, the other fall to his death.

Why? You think he'd be in favor of torturing innocent people?

Huh? What do you mean by this? In any case, the past doesn't worry me as much as the future. I don't want this to set a precedent that allows government to circumvent due process as a general policy. And the "War" excuse is conceit. This is either a war, and the captured are covered by the Geneva convention, or it's a criminal problem and they are dealt with by the justice system.

Yes, by all means, let's make war sanitary. Hell, let's make it seem like it can be fought in a completely sterile manner.

Thus insuring peace will never be reality.

Good lord, people die in war, people suffer in war.

OBTW, war is, and should be HELL.

Well, you were saying?

Forum List

Back