Must See: Giant UFO Hovers and Shuts Down Chinese Airport. Flights Diverted.

I knew I've seen that before! It's a weather balloon in a lightning storm! It's the lightning flash that makes it look like it "lights" emanating from the "Ship"

If it's one of ours, what is IT?

Is it a commercial airliner?

Is it a fighter? A bomber?

What?

I'll believe in extraterrestrial space craft when I personally see one in real life.

Till then, I can only hope they exist.

Evel Knievel overshot the snake river. He's afraid to come forward because he didnt have the proper visa for China.

I couldn't get the video to work, so I'm basing my opinion strictly by the photo.

The first thing that caught my attention was the telephone wires. Look closely and you'll see that a portion of the lead wire to the left is completely blocked by the white light of the alleged space craft. Why is that? How could that be if the space craft is at a much higher altitude than the wires? Should not the wire still be visible if the space craft was above them?

Second, if you look real closely the wire appears to be fragmented in that portion of the space craft illuminated in "red" near the end of the craft. Again, if the space craft was at a higher altitude the wire should be completely visible and not blocked out or fragmented.

Third, notice how the images of the structures and the trees have double-images yet the space craft does not. Even the single telephone wire to the left that makes the left-side of a "V" from the remaining group of telephone wires appears to have a double-image, yet the one image in the entire photo that does not is the alleged space craft.

Looking at the second photo, one thing stands out to me and that is with all that lighting in the sky as the alleged space craft went into "hyper-drive", the area on the ground remains black. Have you ever seen a full moon? What happens when it's at it's brightest resolution? Everything on the ground is illuminated. Yet, with all that white light from the alleged space craft nothing on the ground is illuminated except for the horizon to the left of it and the area that appears to be aglow by street lights directly below and in front of the alleged space craft.

I can't explain the reason for the closing of he Chinesse airport(s) around the area except to say maybe they were closed as a precautionary measure resulting from the reported sighting and not from something out of the norm, such as an electro-magnetic pulse (EMP).

My hunch is this was another fake sighting.

Last edited:
I couldn't get the video to work, so I'm basing my opinion strictly by the photo.

The first thing that caught my attention was the telephone wires. Look closely and you'll see that a portion of the lead wire to the left is completely blocked by the white light of the alleged space craft. Why is that? How could that be if the space craft is at a much higher altitude than the wires? Should not the wire still be visible if the space craft was above them?

Second, if you look real closely the wire appears to be fragmented in that portion of the space craft illuminated in "red" near the end of the craft. Again, if the space craft was at a higher altitude the wire should be completely visible and not blocked out or fragmented.

Third, notice how the images of the structures and the trees have double-images yet the space craft does not. Even the single telephone wire to the left that makes the left-side of a "V" from the remaining group of telephone wires appears to have a double-image, yet the one image in the entire photo that does not is the alleged space craft.

Looking at the second photo, one thing stands out to me and that is with all that lighting in the sky as the alleged space craft went into "hyper-drive", the area on the ground remains black. Have you ever seen a full moon? What happens when it's at it's brightest resolution? Everything on the ground is illuminated. Yet, with all that white light from the alleged space craft nothing on the ground is illuminated except for the horizon to the left of it and the area that appears to be aglow by street lights directly below and in front of the alleged space craft.

I can't explain the reason for the closing of he Chinesse airport(s) around the area except to say maybe they were closed as a precautionary measure resulting from the reported sighting and not from something out of the norm, such as an electro-magnetic pulse (EMP).

My hunch is this was another fake sighting.

Yes, it was Venus as seen through swamp gas. Nothing else makes sense.

Very interesting. I always think Military first on stuff like this but i have to admit that this one is pretty intriguing. Thanks USArmy.

Forum List

Back