MUST READ!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, you Republicans who think you are Conservative? Think again!!!

Brent Bozell: An Open Letter to Conservative Friends Supporting Donald Trump
CPg_wj4WcAA2KC7.jpg

by BRENT BOZELL III26 Apr 20163,880

Note from Senior Management:
We rarely–if ever–publish “open letters” at Breitbart News. This editorial policy came directly from Andrew Breitbart himself. However, given the enormity of today’s primaries, the intensity of the internal debate raging within the Republican party, and the stature of Brent Bozell in the conservative movement, we have decided to make an exception in this instance.

I’ve endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).

I was a contributor to National Review’s Against Trump symposium at the beginning of the year.

Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee and Phyllis Schlafly—you are friends and allies, serious men and women for whom I have great respect. You and other conservatives disagreed.

I pen this open letter to you.

Even those of us who oppose Trump understand that he’s tapping into something that has exploded onto the national scene: disenchantment, even white-hot rage among the Republican base with the party’s establishment and the Washington status quo. You and I understand this because we were taking on the weak-kneed GOP leadership many, many years ago, back when Donald Trump was donating to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Is Donald Trump the answer? That question’s on everyone’s mind. But there needs to be another question answered first: Does Donald Trump mean a word he says? Are conservative leaders supporting Trump prepared to live with the consequences if he doesn’t?

Many critics have outlined the innumerable left-wing positions and candidates Trump championed before he got in this race. It’s worth recalling some of them now: Trump not only supported but bankrolled amnesty. He supported taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood. He supported not just abortion but partial-birth abortion. He was open to gay marriage. He supported government-funded universal healthcare.

He supported eminent domain for (his) private gain. He supported the Wall Street bailout. He supported “assault weapons” bans. He applauded President Obama for doing a “great job.” He congratulated Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for doing a “good job.” He financially helped the Democrats pass Obamacare.

Trump was a registered Democrat when that party was being led by the likes of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), donating heavily during President Obama`s tenure. He`s bankrolled Democrats like Jimmy Carter, Rahm Emmanuel, Anthony Weiner, Terry McAuliffe Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry, to name a few.

But Trump said he’s changed. On everything. Overnight. Just in time for the GOP nomination fight.

Brent Bozell: An Open Letter to Conservative Friends Supporting Donald Trump - Breitbart

"GTP"
trump_081215randpaulyoutube.jpg

Yep.

Not doubt about it.

The RWNJ traitors like YoYo have nothing but losers to choose from.

But, if you're sharia law - go with CrazyCruz. Just remember that means you have to stop masturbating.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump derangement syndrome is in full flower.

Cruz is a neocon. Kasich is a neocon. Neocons are not "conservative".

Forum List

Back