Must Have Been At The Wrong Rally

it is odd, you would think that MSNBC out of all outlets would inflate the numbers, but they said they got thei rnumbers from the fire marshall which I think is a reliable source

/shrug

how many people would you estimate David?

Kississimme is, I believe, on the I4 corridor too... a traditionally red area.

I'm not sure its so red anymore, there is a huge hispanic population and UCF has more students than any other university in Fl. My buddy is moving out there for a job and he said he noticed alot of support for Obama out there which is different than we see in Pasco County(all rednecks who love Palin).

Jesus. Tens of thousands of people at an Obama rally at midnight on a working evening. This is unprecidented.

This is precisely why they don't have jobs anymore. Or is it because they don't have jobs that they are showing up? Either way, it's Obama's fault.

Were there any anti-Obama protesters there rayboy?

There was a plane flying over the whole time with a banner about spreading the wealth. Since there were mostly democrats there, most of us couldn't read the sign anyway.:eusa_drool:

I bet the pilot doesn't make 250,000.00. But a job is a job today.

I don't do rallies and such normally. I never attended the Air and Sea Show because there were too damn many people in one place.

I guess I just impress easily when I see this many people coming out on their time to see a presidential candidate in this day and age of political cynicism.

I did see McCain in the lumberyard on TV. Didn't see a number for that crowd?:lol:

i think the republicans are starting to see the light. they know that Obama represents real change.

Had McCain ran his campaign better he might have a chance of winning. But he has run his campaign dirty and it has back fired on him

and this is coming from someone who was actually going to vote for McCain

It's not just the nasty attack adds that turned me off, it is the inconsistency in the campaign. They never seemed to find a real plan and stuck to it.

They were trying to react each time to something that Obama said or did and don't seem to have a clear plan. That's not what this country needs now.

The Obama campaign, love him or hate him, used the lowly "community organizer" principles to build up an infrastructure down to the lowest working classes. Not only is this what is pushing him forward, it will also be in place after he is elected (check out this next Wednesday) to continue to build support for his policies.

If how they have run their campaigns equates to how they can run this country, Obama wins hands down.

Check out the poll site 538.com for a compilation of all polls.

It's not just the nasty attack adds that turned me off, it is the inconsistency in the campaign. They never seemed to find a real plan and stuck to it.

At least they were consistent about being inconsistent.

They were trying to react each time to something that Obama said or did and don't seem to have a clear plan

I would say they were being adaptive to the situation. I want my President to have plans A,B,C,D,E,F...ect ready because they don't have the confidence about plan A, or B, or C.

Would you rather have someone who gets things right the first time around or someone who won't give up? I'm sorry, but the former seems elitist. I don't' mind being wrong as long I can keep trying to be wrong.

Would you rather have someone who gets things right the first time around or someone who won't give up? I'm sorry, but the former seems elitist. I don't' mind being wrong as long I can keep trying to be wrong.

Good attitude. Those damn elitist knowing what they are doing really pees me off.:badgrin:

Give me the good old right or dong, white or black, with us or against us any day. This thinking stuff out tires you out.:D

Forum List

Back