Must be Conservative White Peoples Fault

Manhunt for DC murder suspect moves to Brooklyn Fox News
This guy was probably frustrated because of "white privilege" and took it out on "the man." Al Sharpton and MSNBC probably want to pin a medal on him. Perhaps he could be a delegate to the DNC convention.
And perhaps he'll be caught and stand trial. Or, perhaps he'll be gunned down in a shoot-out. Or, maybe he'll leave the country. Or, he just might change his appearance and become a rock star. Or, he may be a consultant for a movie about his life. or, he could just vanish and become a legend.

I vote for gunning him down without hesitation.
I vote to arrest him, and make him stand trial.
No you voted to make him "a legend."
No, not hardly. I vote to arrest him and make him stand trial. Try reading comprehension, it might serve you well.
Perhaps you are right...if cops shoot him you want them arrested and to stand trial.
Not unless it's cold blooded murder. If it's justified, then the cops are merely doing their job. Anything else?

now I am worried! I am very white and live in a very white neighborhood, maybe I should start putting bear traps on my front lawn, just to be safe.

now I am worried! I am very white and live in a very white neighborhood, maybe I should start putting bear traps on my front lawn, just to be safe.

Just to be safe you might want to go with pit traps with punji sticks covered in feces.
i am also planning on playing all of Michael Bolton CD's 24/7 on my lawn as well, and pretty loud.

Just to be safe you might want to go with pit traps with punji sticks covered in feces.
i am also planning on playing all of Michael Bolton CD's 24/7 on my lawn as well, and pretty loud.

Using Michael Bolton to draw in the white criminals towards the punji pits....devious.
On the plus side it will run off any blacks that may wander in.
I suppose you could alternate between Bolton and Fitty Cent to cover all your bases. Dont want to be accused of racism.

You want gay homeless people to step in the bear traps?

Using Michael Bolton to draw in the white criminals towards the punji pits....devious.
On the plus side it will run off any blacks that may wander in.
I suppose you could alternate between Bolton and Fitty Cent to cover all your bases. Dont want to be accused of racism.
i wonder if I still have my Slim Whitman collection.

You want gay homeless people to step in the bear traps?

i will give them a separate entrance, and will just leave mouse traps there.

I vote for gunning him down without hesitation.
I vote to arrest him, and make him stand trial.
No you voted to make him "a legend."
No, not hardly. I vote to arrest him and make him stand trial. Try reading comprehension, it might serve you well.
Perhaps you are right...if cops shoot him you want them arrested and to stand trial.

No, but doesn't shooting him down in the streets kinda make it hard to argue against what he's doing? We do have a system of justice here... that was the point that was trying to be made to the animals rioting in the streets. We don't do the judge/jury/executioner thingy here in America.

Forum List

Back