Must be another Christmas Gift

Its called "Trickle Down"

You give money to GM and it trickles down to the workers and the rest of the economy. Its a keystone of Reaganomics

Last edited:

You give money to GM and it tricles down to the workers and the rest of the economy. Its a keystone of Reaganomics

idiot

he never advocated ownership, nor merely giving billions to corps like this...you obviously have no clue what reagan's economic policy was

You give money to GM and it tricles down to the workers and the rest of the economy. Its a keystone of Reaganomics

You are so full of fail. You battle straw armies and still lose.

Giving money to failing corporations is not trickle down. True trickle down would be giving money to wildly successful corporations, in the expectation that they wold be even wildly successful.

Second, Reagan was all about releasing the burden on working people.

Your mind must be something along the lines of a titanium shell. Shiny, tiny, empty and impenetrable.

You are so full of fail. You battle straw armies and still lose.

Giving money to failing corporations is not trickle down. True trickle down would be giving money to wildly successful corporations, in the expectation that they wold be even wildly successful.

Second, Reagan was all about releasing the burden on working people.

Your mind must be something along the lines of a titanium shell. Shiny, tiny, empty and impenetrable.

Oh....I get it!

You mean trickle down doesn't work

Damn right.

I get bothered when people accuse me of being deliberately and maliciously stupid.

Sorry about the parthian shot. I should have restrained myself.

You give money to GM and it trickles down to the workers and the rest of the economy. Its a keystone of Reaganomics

It's "Supply Side" boyo.

And that entails tax cuts to motivate growth and spur job creation.

What Obama is doing is monopolizing the money - taking it out of the hands of free enterprise and tying it up in some kind of incest-driven collaboration between the government and the FED.

A very dangerous economic path...

It's "Supply Side" boyo.

What Obama is doing is monopolizing the money - taking it out of the hands of free enterprise and tying it up in some kind of incest-driven collaboration between the government and the FED.

You betcha! *wink*

Give money to GM and the banks and let it "trickle down" in jobs and wealth for us ALL!

It's "Supply Side" boyo.

You betcha! *wink*

Give money to GM and the banks and let it "trickle down" in jobs and wealth for us ALL!

I am thinking of rescinding my apology in my last post..... GRRRRRRRR

Letting folks keep what belongs to them by reducing their taxes is a good thing. They might expand the economy by doing productive things with it, or not. The assumption is that they will, as it is a positive re enforcement.

No rational person, and very few irrational persons such as your good self, thinks that stealing from productive people to give to incompetent corporations to piss away is good for the economy. It is good for the politician who passes the money around, but no one else.

This is just a hope that GMAC employees will remember next election cycle that all their neighbors got ripped off so they could keep their jobs, so they will vote for the highwayman who did the robbing for their benefit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back