Must be a duck.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MUST BE A DUCK.

If a 500 pound white man in a handicap scooter wearing a black hoodie is described as robbing a back, you profile all 500 pound white men in a handicap scooter wearing a black hoodie.

How do you profile an illegal alien? If he looks like an illegal alien, speak like an illegal alien and live is a area with a high population of illegal aliens and don’t have a green care when the show up for work riding a bicycle, he must be an illegal alien.
We profile people when an Amber Alert goes out. Criminals are profiled all the time and an illegal alien is a criminal. Some time the officers make a mistake. So what. An illegal alien is a criminal. With 25 million illegal aliens in this country and Arizona have 500,000. 9 stops out of 10 by Phoenix officers are illegal aliens.

If you are in this country LEGALLY you should have no problem proving it. I am a native american who is mistaken for an hispanic all the time, but not I will carry identification to prove I am not. I do not drive anymore but I still have to have an ID and to get one I have to show a birth certificate. No problem, because I have one.

Forum List

Back