Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know......I was in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia once.

Went to a bar and had a few beers, then some of the guys took off to the local brothel.

Interesting that those 2 things would exist in Islamic countries, as well as have Islamic customers too.

Went to a bar and had a few beers, then some of the guys took off to the local brothel.

Interesting that those 2 things would exist in Islamic countries, as well as have Islamic customers too.

Hi Rob,

Nice to see you. I've kind of lost it tonight. Why do you think that Saudi Arabia wouldn't have whores? They hate women there.

sky

Last edited:

Hi Rob,

Nice to see you. I've kind of lost it tonight. Why do you think that Saudi Arabia wouldn't have whores? They hate women there.

sky

Wrong. It's not because they hate women, it's because prostitution and alcohol are forbidden to those of the Islamic faith. Shoot........there were oil workers over there who stayed on the compound most of the time they were there because it was almost like America. They could get beer and wine on the compound, but never any hard alcohol.

I then asked around and found out where the local bar was. It was located just off the town square next to the waterfront on the second deck. Went in there and guess what? They had hard alcohol there and I saw Muslims drinking it (you can tell, they wear these little lace hats).

Never mind the fact that they had a brothel. The punishment for having sex with someone other than your spouse over there? Death by stoning.

Hi Rob,

sky

Wrong. It's not because they hate women, it's because prostitution and alcohol are forbidden to those of the Islamic faith. Shoot........there were oil workers over there who stayed on the compound most of the time they were there because it was almost like America. They could get beer and wine on the compound, but never any hard alcohol.

I then asked around and found out where the local bar was. It was located just off the town square next to the waterfront on the second deck. Went in there and guess what? They had hard alcohol there and I saw Muslims drinking it (you can tell, they wear these little lace hats).

Never mind the fact that they had a brothel. The punishment for having sex with someone other than your spouse over there? Death by stoning.

It's all wrong. Can't you see that? What the matter with people? Life is hard, where to find comfort?

Most of the hard alcohol in Saudi Arabia is home made, Philippinos make their own bath tub gin. When I was in the Military I was deployed to Saudi Arabia, a friend of mine purchased a bottle of this home made gin for $20, we drank it all in one night and I had one of the worse hang overs in my life.

:lol:
Here's what you said:

"I will tell you Muslim women are just as slutty as any other type of female, ain't no difference there. I had the pleasure of bedding a young Iranian woman who was supposed to be a good Shite girl saving herself for marriage in California."

You call any woman who would go to bed with you a slut. What do you call yourself?

The point of that post was to show Muslims have their own sluts like any other religion does, and no not every woman I sleep with is a slut but, if you give it up the first night you certainly aren't mother teresa, not hard to figure out.

You've got a strange attitude toward women if you call the ones you sleep with sluts. Your whole goal was to get that Muslim woman in the sack on the first date. Then you put her down as a slut for 'giving it up' so fast. I'm sure it never occurred to you to respect her engagement. How much alcohol had you served her?

Medieval, at least, evil at best.

LOL I didn't know she was Iranian until the next morning, I thought she was Hispanic. I don't think theres anything wrong with women being a little slutty from time to time, women being prudish all the time is boring. And I never dated her, and what engagement was I supposed to respect? if she was all about her faith like that why was she in a bar?:lol:

The point of that post was to show Muslims have their own sluts like any other religion does, and no not every woman I sleep with is a slut but, if you give it up the first night you certainly aren't mother teresa, not hard to figure out.

You've got a strange attitude toward women if you call the ones you sleep with sluts. Your whole goal was to get that Muslim woman in the sack on the first date. Then you put her down as a slut for 'giving it up' so fast. I'm sure it never occurred to you to respect her engagement. How much alcohol had you served her?

LOL I didn't know she was Iranian until the next morning, I thought she was Hispanic. I don't think theres anything wrong with women being a little slutty from time to time, women being prudish all the time is boring. And I never dated her, and what engagement was I supposed to respect? if she was all about her faith like that why was she in a bar?:lol:

You haven't answered the question. If women who sleep with you are 'slutty', what are you?

Last edited:

You haven't answered the question. If women who sleep with you are 'slutty', what are you?

If you'd respected her engagement you wouldn't have slept with her, no matter how drunk you got her.

Whatever you are reaching, we had a few drinks but this isn't what your making it out to be, and I said not all the women I sleep with are slutty. You just have a personal problem with me now and you are making things up.

If you'd respected her engagement you wouldn't have slept with her, no matter how drunk you got her.

Whatever you are reaching, we had a few drinks but this isn't what your making it out to be, and I said not all the women I sleep with are slutty. You just have a personal problem with me now and you are making things up.

I don't have a personal problem with you. I admit I got carried away. You're original statement about the Iranian woman being slutty for 'giving it up on the first date' pushed my buttons.

I'm responsible for my buttons. Sorry for giving you a hard time.

Last edited:

I don't have a personal problem with you. I admit I got carried away.

Its all good, don't worry about it.

:cuckoo: Well we swaped then, i was a Xtian who just happend to find out the supressed & real nasty Bible that they hide from idiots, Till i came by the Quran & saw that it united ALL the prophets , rather than Jews bashing Jesus, & Christians & Jews bashing Mahammad.

So many Bibles , so many LIES & CONTRADICTIONS. You sound like from Pakistan or something, well i can tell you Islam in Pakistan is a disaster to Muslims, they destroy it with their Hypocracy. Do not judge a religion by its people. Remember Jesus came from the actual people who wanted him OUT

The Quran unites "all the prophets" as they are all remade in mohammads image, stolen and remade .
The Quran then calls for the eradication of all non muslims
Now there is a plan.

So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women :clap2:

Fit , i think you are confusing the father, illig son, and holey spit. what i hear no answer to refute my accusation of my Old religion, Now there is some for you to dwell on::eusa_hand:

The Quran unites "all the prophets" as they are all remade in mohammads image, stolen and remade .
Now there is a plan.

So does the BIBLE calls to eradicates all none Jews or Christians, only difference is that the Bible includes Babies, children, women :clap2:

Fit , i think you are confusing the father, illig son, and holey spit. what i hear no answer to refute my accusation of my Old religion, Now there is some for you to dwell on::eusa_hand:

Dwell on this bitch

What's the matter, can't list the muslims that destroy, and disrespect the Bible as part of of "your" ignorant? Why are you intellectually dishonest when it comes to what some muslims "actually" do?

Liberals are scared to insult Muslims, Christians and Jews are fair game.

Really? I don't think so. I'm a liberal. I am a supporter of religious freedom in the US, and of the right for anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Mormon, Scientologist or Buddhist to practice here. No religion is free from criticism.

There is plenty I can find fault with with Islam in the world today. I respect Judaism, but that does not mean I cannot find fault with some of Israel's policies. I denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC. I disprove of plural marriage in some LDS sects. I think the Scientologist have a whole lot to answer for.

Look at what just happened in Egypt with a woman journalist being raped as part of the celebration. That is wrong.

"denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC"? Where is your "intellectual" honesty? Why aren't you denouncing the coverup of "dancing boys" in islam? Why aren't you denouncing the purchase of children, especially boys, by wealthy Hindus that prefer sex with children (we can't call that PEDOPHILIA, unless it is Christians doing it)? Yes, you are a liberal.
Have you heard the expression: lead, follow or get the hell out of the way? Why don't liberals choose one? They do not lead, they direct. They do not follow, they community organize. They do not get the hell out of the way, they block every "common sense" move that people need to survive.
That is why you are a liberal. You think sitting back critizing others elevates you to some special status, while the unwashed (conservatives) are in the trenches sweating from hard labor. It just makes you another stone in the cart (dead weight).
I have asked you to tell us all how to live that "perfect life". Show us the way or stop "judging" everyone that doesn't fit your idea of a good person.

Now there is a plan.

You mean like Xtians stole from the JEWS ???:doubt: and the JEWS stole from the PAGANS :eusa_eh:

No, like a person who cannot trace his blood line to Abraham is claiming to be a prophet of god in the line of Abraham , and appropriating the names from other faiths to gives his crime syndicate a scent of religion.

That kind of stealing.

Thats funny , you mean Jesus can trace his blood line via GOD, cause it sure is from the father according to the LAW, and seeing Jesus 's dad is supposed to be God, then wher is the connection to David & Solomon right down to Abraham :cuckoo: Mahammad is mentioned in the Old Testament, no in your Book of Babbles via KEDAR the son of Ishamel..too complicated for your empty brains:lol:

Liberals are scared to insult Muslims, Christians and Jews are fair game.

Really? I don't think so. I'm a liberal. I am a supporter of religious freedom in the US, and of the right for anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Mormon, Scientologist or Buddhist to practice here. No religion is free from criticism.

There is plenty I can find fault with with Islam in the world today. I respect Judaism, but that does not mean I cannot find fault with some of Israel's policies. I denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC. I disprove of plural marriage in some LDS sects. I think the Scientologist have a whole lot to answer for.

Look at what just happened in Egypt with a woman journalist being raped as part of the celebration. That is wrong.

"denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC"? Where is your "intellectual" honesty? Why aren't you denouncing the coverup of "dancing boys" in islam? Why aren't you denouncing the purchase of children, especially boys, by wealthy Hindus that prefer sex with children (we can't call that PEDOPHILIA, unless it is Christians doing it)? Yes, you are a liberal.
Have you heard the expression: lead, follow or get the hell out of the way? Why don't liberals choose one? They do not lead, they direct. They do not follow, they community organize. They do not get the hell out of the way, they block every "common sense" move that people need to survive.
That is why you are a liberal. You think sitting back critizing others elevates you to some special status, while the unwashed (conservatives) are in the trenches sweating from hard labor. It just makes you another stone in the cart (dead weight).
I have asked you to tell us all how to live that "perfect life". Show us the way or stop "judging" everyone that doesn't fit your idea of a good person.

Ask the Vatican concerning boys, they would tell it better. Hey did you see the tube of the pope inviting a bunch of Male strippers to the Vatican to preform a sensual act for him, that he stood up so fast :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back