Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And thus are held sacred by all muslims.

That is why you will NEVER hear about Muslims burning the Bible.

And yet they are BANNED in Islamic run countries. You can literally be put to death for openly carrying one in public or for importing any into the Country. Go figure.

Both the New Testament (Bible) and the Old Testament (Torah) are spoken of in the Quran.

And yet they are BANNED in Islamic run countries. You can literally be put to death for openly carrying one in public or for importing any into the Country. Go figure.
There are around 70 Islamic or majority muslim countries.

Most have Christian populations and allow churches to be built.

example: Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Malaysia, etc.

So which counties are you saying have these laws?

Mohammads version of the old and new testament . Not the ones that existed during the time of his life.
But thanks for dropping by.

Perhaps not.

They have no problem bombing schools and churches, however...and you know there are bibles in those buildings that burn.

THAT'S okay. So long as some infidels go up with the good book.

Rednecks dont really care for all that brain thinkin stuff.and it aint the same jesus... The real jesus has blue eyes..

Actually the real Jesus looks like Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees :rofl:

But I wouldn't surprise me that Mohammed look like something that came out of the toilet!

this is alleged to be the oldest known image of Jesus
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

and it is a 6th century creation

this is alleged to be the oldest known image of Jesus
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

and it is a 6th century creation

I used buy hash of that guy when I was a kid..except he was calling himself buck then..he had served in Nam and went a little crazy I think..so he didn't work, he just wore a big buck knife all the time had a couple pitbulls and sold hash...he was pretty cool

Last edited:

I presume this post is a kind of response to the news that some fanatics are burning Korans, right?

Although I understand that this is an affront to you, know that book burners are plainly too stupid to understand that one cannot burn a idea because ideas live in the hearts of men.

One cannot destroy a good idea by fire.

One can only replace an idea with a better one.

I presume this post is a kind of response to the news that some fanatics are burning Korans, right?

Although I understand that this is an affront to you, know that book burners are plainly too stupid to understand that one cannot burn a idea because ideas live in the hearts of men.

Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible
Justify This!: Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible

The pastor has the legal right to burn books, period. The lack of wisdom he exhibits is not all that astounding when you watch and listen to him on TV. What a loon. I also believe the holder of the mortgage on the property told folks that stupidity like that would not be done on their property.

burning books in the age of electronics is stupid
all it does is create a markets to enrich those that print them

Last edited:
SkullPilot, that is better than all of the tortures and evils visited by Christians on non-Christians. All religious oppression is evil, whether in Iran or in Florida.

SkullPilot, that is better than all of the tortures and evils visited by Christians on non-Christians. All religious oppression is evil, whether in Iran or in Florida.
burning the Korans they purchase is not oppressing ANYONE
do you even have 2 brain cells that function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back