Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Catholics are good people but 'ira' was the problem , same goes for mafia that is supposedly Catholic , same for 'nazi' that were supposedly Lutheran . Thing is though that the Pope never supported mafia or 'ira' and the Lutheran hierarchy never supported the Nazi . With muslims though , they have no main man and you will find all sorts of muslim holy men that are held in high esteem and they support 'jihad' and conversion by the sword . Heck , even the koran and other so called muslim holy books support jihad . ---------- morning Pogo , go Trump !!
yeah , as I said , islam has no MAIN MAN , I meant that islam has no POPE Pogo .
The Pope is not the head of Chistianity. He is the head of the Catholics, not of all Christians, not by far.

looks like the good news is that the good Doctor Sennels at least exists Pogo . --- Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences --- and looks like he writes articles that I probably agree with , at least when he writes about mulims Pogo !!
What it looks like is he is a dyed in the wool bigot and Islamaphobe. Nothing more. A little Hitler.
be careful to feed your husband if you are a married muslim lass Esmarelda . --- Top Saudi mufti reportedly issues fatwa allowing starving husbands to eat wives ---

Catholics are good people but 'ira' was the problem , same goes for mafia that is supposedly Catholic , same for 'nazi' that were supposedly Lutheran . Thing is though that the Pope never supported mafia or 'ira' and the Lutheran hierarchy never supported the Nazi . With muslims though , they have no main man and you will find all sorts of muslim holy men that are held in high esteem and they support 'jihad' and conversion by the sword . Heck , even the koran and other so called muslim holy books support jihad . ---------- morning Pogo , go Trump !!
yeah , as I said , islam has no MAIN MAN , I meant that islam has no POPE Pogo .
The Pope is not the head of Chistianity. He is the head of the Catholics, not of all Christians, not by far.
sure , as I said , Lutherans have synods where decrees come from . Baptists have a main man of some sort but muslims have raggedy imams spouting decrees on all sorts of things Esmeralda !! And generally speaking all Christian denominations agree on turning the other cheek and peace although they generally support LAWFUL gov waged war if it is needed to keep the peace in national crisis .

..... Religion is personal, and should stay that way....

No, faith is personal, religion is about community. It has never been limited to "personal" and never will be. Coexistence is certainly possible, but not as simple as you might like.

I have gotten drunk with Muslims from many parts of the world. People is people.

then they weren't practicing or faithful 'muslims' Unkatore !!

No, faith is personal, religion is about community. It has never been limited to "personal" and never will be. Coexistence is certainly possible, but not as simple as you might like.

Organized religion may have a "community" element -- but I didn't say "organized", now did I?

Maybe, just maybe, if you arrested this childish chopping up of other people's posts to a fragment of their former self to cherrypick phrases taken entirely out of context in order to indulge your pubescent fixation with contrarianism, you'd get the whole picture.

--- Or is that just too fucking much for you to handle?

Narrated the forest in this instance:

I have no doubt if I was forced to leave my familiar place I'd want to go home too. But in the interim one can find comfort in the grace of humanity and the riches one can learn from somebody with a different POV.

This entire thread is based on a bullshit and completely unsubstantiated premise anyway so this is all moot. I can honestly say I've never in my life judged anybody by what religion they follow or don't follow. And even less ever blanketed everybody in one religion as some kind of monolith. That's completely mindless.

So yes, I would avail myself of a golden opportunity to, in this case, learn more Arabic, get more acquainted with ME musical sensibilities, develop some kick-ass recipes, and generally open to a perspective on the world I didn't have before. How can that be anything but a positive? Those of course are all attendant cultural aspects, not religious. Religion is personal, and should stay that way.

And in the process of course I'd work to smooth their adjustment and address their concerns as much as possible. And I expect if the positions were reversed they'd do the same for me. In fact, from experience I already know that.

DO *NOT* edit my posts.

Last edited:
Yes, but nationalism did double Islam down, in all its violence. At least in my observation. The Ottoman Empire has never imagined to be as belligerent as the Muslims today, and the Ottomans were no sissies.
Islam's warring has been a roller coaster. It modulates between very violent, and not as much, But it doesn't go away. It's always there.

Organized religion may have a "community" element .....

Not an "element," an essential characteristic. Religion is a matter of community. Faith may be personal, but not religion. Not entirely your fault for misunderstanding the terms.

Do it. And then get back to me. Or you are full of shit. Up the road we have vetted families. True refugees from Syria. They want to go home.

--- And?

I have no doubt if I was forced to leave my familiar place I'd want to go home too. But in the interim one can find comfort in the grace of humanity and the riches one can learn from somebody with a different POV.

This entire thread is based on a bullshit and completely unsubstantiated premise anyway so this is all moot. I can honestly say I've never in my life judged anybody by what religion they follow or don't follow. And even less ever blanketed everybody in one religion as some kind of monolith. That's completely mindless.

So yes, I would avail myself of a golden opportunity to, in this case, learn more Arabic, get more acquainted with ME musical sensibilities, develop some kick-ass recipes, and generally open to a perspective on the world I didn't have before. How can that be anything but a positive? Those of course are all attendant cultural aspects, not religious. Religion is personal, and should stay that way.

And in the process of course I'd work to smooth their adjustment and address their concerns as much as possible. And I expect if the positions were reversed they'd do the same for me. In fact, from experience I already know that.

HA HA HA.. At first I thought you were joking, but now that I see you're are unhinged serious, allow me to correct a few things.

Here is the POV that you are hoping will give you "grace of humanity and the riches one can learn from"

What you will learn is a singular POV known as the KORAN. And here's what you'll learn from it >>>

1. Wife -beating (Koran 4:34)

2. Rape (Koran 4:24, 23: 1-6, 70:29-30, 2;223)

3. Pedophilia (Koran 65:4)

4. Lying (Koran 16:106, 3:28)

5. Murder (Koran 8:12, 9:5, 9:123, et al)

6. Slavery (Koran 24:32-33, et al)

7. Torture (Koran 5:33, 8:12, 24:2, + numerous quotes in the Hadith)

8. Animal cruelty (Eid al-Adha)

9. Sex discrimination against women (Koran 2:223, 4:34, 4:11, 2:282, 4:24, 4:3)

10. Various intolerances that conflict with western culture (any religion other than Islam, dogs, alcoholic beverages, pork products, anything depicting pigs (ex. kid's piggy bank) The following link lists 537 intolerance suras of the Koran >>

Intolerance in the Quran

Do it. And then get back to me. Or you are full of shit. Up the road we have vetted families. True refugees from Syria. They want to go home.

--- And?

HA HA HA.. At first I thought you were joking, but now that I see you're are unhinged serious, allow me to correct a few things.

Here is the POV that you are hoping will give you "grace of humanity and the riches one can learn from"

What you will learn is a singular POV known as the KORAN. And here's what you'll learn from it >>>

10. Various intolerances that conflict with western culture (any religion other than Islam, dogs, alcoholic beverages, pork products, anything depicting pigs (ex. kid's piggy bank) The following link lists 537 intolerance suras of the Koran >>

Intolerance in the Quran

1. I'll see your wife beating and raise you wife execution (Leviticus 20:10)... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

2a. Rape, executing the victim of (Deuteronomy 20:1) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
2b Rape, offering one's own daughters for (Genesis 19:4-8) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

3. Pedophilia -- see 2b

4. Working on Sabbath punishable by stoning to death (Exodus 35:2) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

5. Murder/pillage/conquest (Deuteronomy 7:1-2, 20:10-17 and indeed throughout the most violent book ever writ)
.... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
5a Special mention for bashing babies' heads against the rocks (Psalm 137:9) ... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

6a. Slavery (Leviticus 21:7) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
6b Slavery again (Leviticus 25:44)... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
6c Still more Slavery (1st Peter 2:18) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

7. Torture (Exodus 21:20-21) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

8. Animal Cruelty (Leviticus 1:9 and again Exodus 21:28) ... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

9a Sex discrimination against women (Leviticus 15:19-24) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
9b More sex discrimination against women (Ephesians 5:22-24)... Oh wait, that's still the Holey Babble.

10 Various intolerances from homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22) to eating shellfish (Lev. 11:10), to touching the skin of a dead pig (Lev. 11:6-8), to symbiotic "companion-planting" (Lev. 19:19) to making clothes from two different materials (ibid) to getting one's hair trimmed (Leviticus 19:27) .... Oh wait, that's ALL the Holey Babble.

(note to self: Things to do this week: organize stoning to death for my barber....)

11. Cursing or blaspheming punishable by death (Leviticus 24:16) Damn! Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

12. Disobeying one's parents punishable by death (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

13. "Witchcraft", i.e. Naturism punishable by death (Leviticus 20:27) -- oh wait that's the Holey Babble. This was a hot seller in Europe, literally...

14. Buying into another religion punishable by death (Deuteronomy 13:5-10) --- even in past history (Deuteronomy 17:2-5) ... oh wait that's ......

Uh --- sorry, was that your point I just ran over? I thought I heard a thump.

Not to worry. I'm sure you can just buy another one real cheap from Pam Rump or Donald Geller. They churn 'em out in mass quantities.

Last edited:
more sillyness from P

--- And?

Intolerance in the Quran

1. I'll see your wife beating and raise you wife execution (Leviticus 20:10)... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

2a. Rape, executing the victim of (Deuteronomy 20:1) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
2b Rape, offering one's own daughters for (Genesis 19:4-8) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

3. Pedophilia -- see 2b

4. Working on Sabbath punishable by stoning to death (Exodus 35:2) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

5. Murder/pillage/conquest (Deuteronomy 7:1-2, 20:10-17 and indeed throughout the most violent book ever writ)
5a Special mention for bashing babies' heads against the rocks (Psalm 137:9) ... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

8. Animal Cruelty (Leviticus 1:9 and again Exodus 21:28) ... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

9a Sex discrimination against women (Leviticus 15:19-24) .... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.
9b More sex discrimination against women (Ephesians 5:22-24)... Oh wait, that's still the Holey Babble.

10 Various intolerances from homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22) to eating shellfish (Lev. 11:10), touching the skin of a dead pig (Lev. 11:6-8), to symbiotic "companion-planting" (Lev. 19:19) to getting one's hair trimmed (Leviticus 19:27) .... Oh wait, that's ALL the Holey Babble.

(note to self: Things to do this week: organize stoning to death for my barber....)

11. Cursing or blaspheming punishable by death (Leviticus 24:16) Damn! Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

12. Disobeying one's parents punishable by death (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)... Oh wait, that's the Holey Babble.

13. "Witchcraft", i.e. Naturism punishable by death (Leviticus 20:27) -- oh wait that's the Holey Babble. This was a hot seller in Europe, literally...

14. Buying into another religion punishable by death (Deuteronomy 13:5-10) --- even in past history (Deuteronomy 17:2-5) ... oh wait that's ......

Not to worry. I'm sure you can just buy another one real cheap from Pam Rump or Donald Geller. They churn 'em out in mass quantities.
------------ silliness , not practiced by Christians , might be the old testament Pogo !!

more sillyness from P

--- And?

Intolerance in the Quran

3. Pedophilia -- see 2b

10 Various intolerances from homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22) to eating shellfish (Lev. 11:10), touching the skin of a dead pig (Lev. 11:6-8), to symbiotic "companion-planting" (Lev. 19:19) to getting one's hair trimmed (Leviticus 19:27) .... Oh wait, that's ALL the Holey Babble.

------------ silliness , not practiced by Christians , might be the old testament Pogo !!

--- But it's all in there, now isn't it? And mine, unlike those from the wag I was mocking, are genuine.

Therefore if his point is to demonstrate that depravity comes from a text --- and that is exactly his inane point ---- then we need to start burning the Holey Babble first and foremost. It's much worse.

Of course, the alternative is for the wag in question, and his babbling minions, to admit the logic is flawed and full of shit.

And I'm sure that's gonna happen. I'll be checking my notifications for it. For the next century.

Soon as I get that concession I'm going to make one of my own and admit to planting symbiotic crops side by side in my garden. Clearlý this incurs the wrath of the LORD and I shall duly smite myself with stones until I die. As the Babble commands. Also I need to go check the tags on all my clothing. I'm pretty sure I saw a rayon blend somewhere. I may have to stone myself twice.

Last edited:
you are pointing at the Old Testament , Christians follow the New Testament that came about after Jesus . muslims follow 'moes' words and decrees except for the BAD muslims who would be beheaded in a TRUE sharia state like 'iran' or Saudi arabia or 'Islamic state / isis or al queda Pogo . ---------- actually the BAD muslims are the only GOOD muslims from a Westerners or Americans point of view Pogo !!

Forum List

Back