Muslims want Catholic U. Crucifix Free

And what will that accomplish?

They'd experience the joy of bacon.

eh Bacon is overrated.

Over-rated?? I strongly disagree! Some people say that about sex too....I also disagree with them!! Nope. Bacon rules. It makes everything taste better. Here's what a pig with wings would look like.....

3.jpg

BACON!!

Sorry bout that,

1. I think they should just be told to leave.
2. Get the fuck out of the Catholic University, and then go back to what ever hell hole you came from.:cool:
3. That about covers it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Color me shocked, Muslims, who will tolerate NO religion other than Islam, enroll at a Catholic University and now demand areas to be free of any reference to Christianity so they can pray.

And now the lodge a complaint of discrimination because they can't have an area free of anything other than Islam.

I think the correct term there is "Prey", They want to Prey, on Catholics. ;)

They'd experience the joy of bacon.

eh Bacon is overrated.

Over-rated?? I strongly disagree! Some people say that about sex too....I also disagree with them!! Nope. Bacon rules. It makes everything taste better. Here's what a pig with wings would look like.....

3.jpg

BACON!!

WARNING!

DANGER!

I've SEEN this happen before.

Seriously.

The next thing you know, somebody is gonna sart posting lots and lots of images of Kevin Bacon.

And once it gets started, it just keeps going and growing.

THINK, people.

Color me shocked, Muslims, who will tolerate NO religion other than Islam, enroll at a Catholic University and now demand areas to be free of any reference to Christianity so they can pray.

And now the lodge a complaint of discrimination because they can't have an area free of anything other than Islam.

I think the correct term there is "Prey", They want to Prey, on Catholics. ;)

Let us Prey!

dracula31_BelaLugosi6.jpg

eh Bacon is overrated.

3.jpg

BACON!!

WARNING!

DANGER!

Seriously.

The next thing you know, somebody is gonna sart posting lots and lots of images of Kevin Bacon.

THINK, people.
Bacon Numbers?

3.jpg

BACON!!

WARNING!

DANGER!

Seriously.

THINK, people.
Bacon Numbers?

6-degrees-of-kevin-bacon1.jpg

Ok. I warned yas all.

Here is the culmination.

Sort of.

I call this work (not my work, and I don't give a crap what the artist calls it):

Bacon Squared. Yeah. That's right. Bacon to the Power of Bacon!

Kevin-Bacon-Statue-480x458.jpg

Forum List

Back