Muslims want Catholic U. Crucifix Free

Piss off.

A private Catholic institution can do whatever they want with religion - it's the First Amendment of the Constitution.

Go somewhere else.

I love that you are so understanding. If you were not a hypocrite, I might admire you for having such a keen sense of justice.

There is no god. God should not be on my money. And god should not be a word in the pledge of allegience.

Nutters always talk about the constitution. And they always talk about the bible. WHICH ONE TAKES PRECEDENT determines whether or not a nutter is a patriot.

The idea that you seem to think a religious university should be forced to provide rooms with specifications to those of other faiths is absurd. This is the United States of America. I understand that you have no clue what that means, but it means we have the right to practice our religion freely. We have the right to not have government intrude in our personal lives.

The University has been more than accomadating by providing rooms for the prayers. The idea that these rooms are inappropriate and therefore the government should force them to remove crosses/crucifixes from said rooms is absolutely absurd and contrary to everything this nation stands for.

If you want to be a totalitarian, go elsewhere. If you want to live in peace and enjoy freedom to be foolish, then stay here. But stop trying to pretend it's somehow the Catholics who are being intolerant and hateful.

I have not made any such comment.

The article doesn't list any actual Muslims who are attached to this lawsuit - just a crazy lawyer who's already sued this university for an equally bullshit reason.

This is a case of a crackpot "activist" lawyer being an asshole, nothing more.

I do love how you guys are working it into the whole "Muslims are trying to take over" meme, though.

Has anyone yelled that the Muslims are taking over? Maybe you should stop your straw man bullcrap and actually be honest with the discussion.

No lawyer would have standing to sue the University without at least one student filing the suit.
Actually, it is a George Washington U law prof who is the complainant. He is known for this crap, too.

Here's CUA's paper's article on it: The Tower : University Accused of Discriminating Against Muslims

Last edited:
The Muslims have also requested that we remove

all pictures of Rudolph,

all pictures of Jesus,

all pictures of Santa Claus (under whatever name known),

all pictures of any man or animal or plant of any kind,

all statues depicting any of the above,

and ESPECIALLY that we remove the "Christ" from Christmas!

It is only a matter of time. The more educated the people of the world become.....the less important "gods" become. The tide rolls in favor of reason.

I presume you conclude that you are in the educated group.

Lord, what fools we mortals be.

I love that you are so understanding. If you were not a hypocrite, I might admire you for having such a keen sense of justice.

There is no god. God should not be on my money. And god should not be a word in the pledge of allegience.

Nutters always talk about the constitution. And they always talk about the bible. WHICH ONE TAKES PRECEDENT determines whether or not a nutter is a patriot.

The idea that you seem to think a religious university should be forced to provide rooms with specifications to those of other faiths is absurd. This is the United States of America. I understand that you have no clue what that means, but it means we have the right to practice our religion freely. We have the right to not have government intrude in our personal lives.

The University has been more than accomadating by providing rooms for the prayers. The idea that these rooms are inappropriate and therefore the government should force them to remove crosses/crucifixes from said rooms is absolutely absurd and contrary to everything this nation stands for.

If you want to be a totalitarian, go elsewhere. If you want to live in peace and enjoy freedom to be foolish, then stay here. But stop trying to pretend it's somehow the Catholics who are being intolerant and hateful.

I have not made any such comment.

So you have no freakin clue what you are arguing and the discussion we are having?

Yeah. You are soooooo educated.

It is only a matter of time. The more educated the people of the world become.....the less important "gods" become. The tide rolls in favor of reason.

I presume you conclude that you are in the educated group.

Lord, what fools we mortals be.

I like your avatar. reminds me of a piece of art I once saw. Let me see if I can find it.......

The article doesn't list any actual Muslims who are attached to this lawsuit - just a crazy lawyer who's already sued this university for an equally bullshit reason.

I do love how you guys are working it into the whole "Muslims are trying to take over" meme, though.

Has anyone yelled that the Muslims are taking over? Maybe you should stop your straw man bullcrap and actually be honest with the discussion.

No lawyer would have standing to sue the University without at least one student filing the suit.
Actually, it is a George Washington U law prof who is the complainant. He is known for this crap, too.

Here's CUA's paper's article on it: The Tower : University Accused of Discriminating Against Muslims

Then how the heck does he have any freakin standing in this case?

It is not illegal to pray in public school as long as the prayer is not mandated by the state or the school. There are prayers at graduations all the time, but it is the students and not the school that comes up with it. Also, no school that I know of forces any class or individual student to pray.

exactly. It needs to be explained to the Muslims like it was explained to the Christians. It is not illegal for you to pray at this university, we just aren't going to provide you with time and space of your own to do it.

But they have been given space. The complaintant just doesn't like that space.

And christians can pray in school, they just don't like the fact that eveyone else isn't forced to pray with them, and the schools aren't kissing their asses. yet anoither percieved christian persecution.

Last edited:

all pictures of Rudolph,

all pictures of Jesus,

You can't forget Mickey Mouse and Tom (of Tom and Jerry)!

Mice are evil, ESPECIALLY when they are cartoon mice.

all pictures of Rudolph,

all pictures of Jesus,

True. But let's not also forget Donald Duck.

Pssst. He's not wearing pants!

Then how the heck does he have any freakin standing in this case?
It's what this guy does. It's how he has made his name.

Read about him here: John F. Banzhaf III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And our court time and money goes toward this.

There's no "lawsuit" involved actually, only a complaint filed. That complaint was in fact filed by John F. Banzhaf, the law professor. In fact, all the Muslim students that were interviewed seemed to not care at all about this law professor's complaint.

The Tower : University Accused of Discriminating Against Muslims

There's no "lawsuit" involved actually, only a complaint filed. That complaint was in fact filed by John F. Banzhaf, the law professor. In fact, all the Muslim students that were interviewed seemed to not care at all about this law professor's complaint.

No doubt he has tenure!

all pictures of Rudolph,

all pictures of Jesus,

True. But let's not also forget Donald Duck.

Pssst. He's not wearing pants!
I think Donald is OK with them, TBH.

When it comes to cartoons and their sensitivities, it's a crap shoot in knowing, though.

Michelle Malkin » The new forbidden cartoons: Muslim Minnie and Mickey Mouse

And, most recently, it appears they've temporarily given a pass on Tom (although acouple of years ago good old Tom enraged them...or was it still just Mickey? Pfffft). Now it's Minnie and Mickey who are the offensive cartoons du jour.

No doubt he has tenure!

Probably. He's also probably a huge draw for GWU Law School, since he's famous as an "activist".

I don't really see what your point was, though.

Forum List

Back