Muslims want Catholic U. Crucifix Free

Color me shocked, Muslims, who will tolerate NO religion other than Islam, enroll at a Catholic University and now demand areas to be free of any reference to Christianity so they can pray.

And now the lodge a complaint of discrimination because they can't have an area free of anything other than Islam.

That’s not what the article in the other thread about this reported, only a few rooms or area.

You’re as dishonest as you are partisan.

There isn't enough room in the title to fit the entire story you dummy. The point is, why would you enroll at a university sponsored by a religion that you won't tolerate any signs of, where you can be executed for preaching in Muslim countries, and then demand they provide you Christianity Free zones to pray?

Sorry Charlie, that's fucking retarded.

That’s not what the article in the other thread about this reported, only a few rooms or area.

They knew it was a Catholic school when they enrolled. No one beat them and made them go there. And after having sent MY children to a private religious school for a year, I would bet at least a cyber dollar that they signed a form stating that they understand that this is a private religious institutiona and they will abide by the rules and accept the norm there.

They knew it was a Catholic school when they enrolled. No one beat them and made them go there. And after having sent MY children to a private religious school for a year, I would bet at least a cyber dollar that they signed a form stating that they understand that this is a private religious institutiona and they will abide by the rules and accept the norm there.

Could you imagine your fate if you went to a Muslim University and were caught with a Bible, let alone demand "Islam Free" zones?

Last edited:

Could you imagine your fate if you went to a Muslim University and were caught with a Bible, let alone demand "Muslim Free" zones?

I wouldn't go to a muslim university.

Could you imagine your fate if you went to a Muslim University and were caught with a Bible, let alone demand "Muslim Free" zones?

I wouldn't go to a muslim university.

Nor would I.

Everyone is a liar.

Muslims and Christians are so fucking closely related that you'd think they'd come to some fucking mutual understanding.

Take your religious idol off of my money and out of my pledge. Thanks.

Last edited:
Everyone is a liar.

Muslims and Christians are so fucking closely related that you'd think they'd come to some fucking mutual understanding.

don't like it? take your fucking ass outtta the country. thanks.

Everyone is a liar.

I'm pretty sure those things were in existence before you came here.

Perhaps if the OP weren’t so comprehensively ignorant and dishonest and filled with hate, he research the issue to realize the complaint has nothing to do with Muslims, it’s a lawsuit filed by one non-Muslim, not at the behest of any Muslim student:

WASHINGTON, D.C., October 27, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A DC-area legal activist has filed a federal human rights complaint against the Catholic University of America (CUA) for acting “probably with malice” against Muslim students for having Catholic imagery in all of its rooms that would hinder Muslim prayer - though the school says it has never heard a complaint from the students themselves.

Non-Muslim activist: crosses at Catholic U. a sign of ‘malice’ towards Muslim students | LifeSiteNews.com

The person filing the suit is some sort of nitwit, take the issue up with him, not Muslims.

Everyone is a liar.

don't like it? take your fucking ass outtta the cory. thanks.

You are fun. I'm an American. I ain't goin' nowhere. You'll leave before i do.

Forum List

Back