Muslims Want Catholic School to Provide Room Without Crosses

Bigotry is going into someone's church and demanding they take down their religious symbols and put up yours..

You get a Mosque to put up Crosses for Christians to pray, then come back to us.

+1, a thanks and a :clap2:

Very succinct and well compared.

that's your idea of a decent post?

how sad you've become.

Now who is more sad jillian? The person who agrees with a statement for the sake of the statement?

Or the person who does not look at the statement, but looks at the person's political affiliation and casts personal attacks because of party line.

I say you are more sad if there is a degree of sadness to be placed upon both of us.

So, pot and kettle at best. :doubt:

At worst, a person who can not discuss without personal attacks.

I say sad that....

I see know problem with CU giving it's Muslims students ONE room without crosses to pray in.

WTF. The tuition is high enough.

The Catholics support Jewish students having their own student organization, why shouldn't the Muslims?

The Jewish students haven't asked the Private Christian University to take down the crosses in the rooms that the Jewish people pray in.

Why can't the muslim students respect the fact that they chose to go to a christian college and accept that christianity will be present all around them there?

The university has not allowed Muslim students to form a Muslim student group and to let them have a plain room without Christian symbols for their daily prayers.

The university wants to take their money but treat them like second class students. It's bull.

So if I go to a Muslim school they should accomadate my Christian beliefs?

What is BULLSHIT is a Muslim CHOOSING to attend a CHRISTIAN School and then demanding religious favors.

What is bullshit is a university getting public funding while discriminating. What else is new with you RGS? You hate Muslims. We get it.

I don't see what the big deal is. Are the Catholics similarly insensitive to Jews?

It's a PRIVATE university and they get no PUBLIC funds. They can operate their PRIVATE school as they please. To your second point, there are no cases that Jews attending a Catholic school have asked for other religious accommodations and the same goes for a Catholic attending a Jewish university.

So if I go to a Muslim school they should accomadate my Christian beliefs?

What is BULLSHIT is a Muslim CHOOSING to attend a CHRISTIAN School and then demanding religious favors.

What is bullshit is a university getting public funding while discriminating. What else is new with you RGS? You hate Muslims. We get it.

I don't see what the big deal is. Are the Catholics similarly insensitive to Jews?

It's a PRIVATE university and they get no PUBLIC funds. They can operate their PRIVATE school as they please. To your second point, there are no cases that Jews attending a Catholic school have asked for other religious accommodations and the same goes for a Catholic attending a Jewish university.

You are correct on it being a private school not a school getting public funds.

On the second part that catholic school in question here actually has jewish students who attend and pray there and the jewish students have not requested that signs of catholicism be removed. They are accepting of the fact that they chose to attend a catholic institution

Forum List

Back