Muslims trying to push their religion of paedophilia in schools and do you think Wynne or Trudeau su

And how many orgasms have you had when the U.S killed 500k civilians in Iraq?
What 500k civilians?

Stop burying your head in the sand like an ostrich. All of your arguments have been dealt with logically and factually. You are just trying to avoid my counter argument. Now make up your mind. Do you want to debate theology or politics. One time you cherrypick about religion and now jumping into politics. The bottom line is that Islam has contributed to the civilization of humankind and muslims have coexisted with the non muslims and lived side by side in peace and security. Muslims ruled over Christians and Jews, protected them and preserve their religious heritage. There is no use of force or violence against Christians in Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Malaysia, no violence against Jews in Yemen and Morocco. Had Muslims been running Europe today an extra 6 millions Jews would have been alive. Now Muslims are being killed in Palestine by Jews, Syria by Russia, Myanmar by Buddhists and Central Africa by Christians and no one is giving a second look to them. Why? Because there is no oil.

WATCH: Christian Extremists Mass Behead Muslims in Africa

Coming back to your orgasms. How many have you had when the US army killed civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Vietnam and Japan?

Let's not accuse Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and ever other isim of violence rather put things in their proper context.

Lets not identify murderers by their race, ethnicity and religion. A criminal is a criminal regardless of their social and religious status.
The only thing I pick up from your diatribe is that Muslims should be held as Saviors of the World and Humanity. I'll go with that, now stop humping my leg. Thanks.

Nope. All I want to say is that the world doesn't revolve around you. We live in a multipolar world and we don't need to fuel the argument of hates and intolerance. Lets not legitimize the clash against people based on their identity.

But muslims seem to think that the world revolves around their factually proven foundation of lies yet this one, like all of them, exemplifies cowardice when it comes to facts that expose muslim for the liars they prove to be and the following of violent hate crimes they support (every single one of them) by their following of islam.

What this muslim ignored directed towards them on page 2.

.Here we have a muslim (or a liberal or a globalist), an obsessive compulsive liar desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue. But then again, muslims lying to non muslims is deemed acceptable in islam to help infiltrate to dominate with world with filthy religious low life scum bag garbage.

It is no secret that factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people and muslims vs. jewish are a fine example of this right to this very day hence your mention admitting you are aware of Jewish and muslims killing each other in the middle east as they have been for hundreds of years, there have also been several occasions throughout the decades where I have revealed for example

13700174_265992287116309_7772247555288880920_n.jpg

Religions leads to war and divide and here you are of one religion attempting to blame the other religion while those of the other religion blames you and this is because the religious never accept responsibility for their own shame and instead try and pass the blame off on anyone / anything else compulsively and obsessively like the compulsive obsessive liars religion teaches you to be.

christianity, many years ago christians took First Nations children here in Canada for example forced their filthy religious lies on them while raping them and abusing them in various ways. Many years ago Christians in the USA burned women claiming them witches which is christians vs pagans which is a fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide. Christianity was founded by a selfish greedy liar who's lies lead to his death as he was nailed to a giant cross and killed slowly and torturously. This selfish greedy low life scum bag who's lies lead to his death was then used by catholics as a catalyst to destroy the Roman Empire and force oppression and conversion on the remaining Romans hence we have roman catholics and much like the catholics, if muslims succeed in conquering North America for example they would claim that all those who sacrificed their lives died for everyone much like the catholics and christians do with the filthy low life scum bag jesus christ.

Hence a valid reason why you will never see me stoop to saying merry christmas to anyone because I would never stoop so low because I value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies.

Muslims however follow islam where you find violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable such as beheading and stoning people to death, for not being muslim, being gang raped for not wearing muslim garbage bags, raping children at 9 years of age deemed as acceptable in islam of which every single muslim on the planet follows islam and these violent hate crimes are still being practiced in several countries around the world in modern day which quite obviously proves that being against islam is not a phobia at all.

Now I am well aware that other religions have similar garbage as islam written in their filthy religious books of which are violent hate crimes against those of not of their following deemed as acceptable however these violent hate crimes are no longer being carried out in modern day where as muslims hate crimes against non muslims are not only being carried out in modern day, these violent hate crimes against non muslims are being carried out in several countries around the world in modern day since you come here practicing deliberate ignorance and try using your 5 year old like mentality to try and justify it by claiming rhetoric of other religion in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to your pathetic level because that is what islam teaches you to do to assist you in infiltrating, trying to convert or committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in attempt of global domination of which is what the filth known as islam teaches you.

I have access to so many examples of muslims committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in modern day in the form of actual videos and legitimate news stories that there really is nowhere for you to run and no where for you to hide no matter how much you continue to think you are going to get away with lying while practicing deliberate ignorance towards muslims committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in modern day and while muslims do this they always ignore the laws of the land while instead attempt to try and force their islamic garbage on everyone such as Lebanon, Afghanistan, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, France, United Kingdom, etc. the list goes on!

I have spent the last 16 and a half years fighting for the destruction of religion because human lives are far more valuable than factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies. Every religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies and you can find that right here in this video

Religion is everyone's enemy and thousands of years to this very day proves it. Time for you to wake up. Those of every other religion are to blame for this as well but at least they do not practice the modern day hate crimes against non followers of their religion in modern day where as muslims do. Because those of other religions value factually proven foundations of religious lies more than they value human life they are religious, hence what it means to be religious, hence they are directly to blame for holding the door wide open for muslim infiltration through freedom of religion!

I am no atheist, an atheist merely believes that religion are based upon lies where as I am the Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist who long ago discovered the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and have been sharing it ever since because again I value human life more than I value filthy religious lies and since muslims pose the most immediate threat you need to be singled out and removed from countries you invade to go back to the countries where you sunnies and shiites (however you spell them I don't care) who stoop to being muslim can continue to kill each other off as sad as that is over such pathetic rhetoric or throw islam in the garbage where it belongs (where every religion belongs) and get to stay in the countries you currently reside respecting the laws of those countries.

You don't like it, blubber and whine all you want because it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You are just a foot soldier saying anything you can think of, any lie and deception along with practicing deliberate ignorance when it seems convenient to keep the door open for more muslims to arrive until their are enough of you, like in many other countries, the real hate crimes begin as you try and force you islamic garbage on everyone as is what happens in countries muslims invade.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If you want to judge a book read it. Its fundamental thing to do when it comes to criticism. I have gone through the Quran two times from cover to cover. If you want to debate theology Im all ears.

You may not be aware of the fact that Arab Muslims play a key role in sheltering jewish people during the holocaust. In the case of Palestine Israel conflict, its purely political it has nothing to do with religion. Get that through your head. Now away from religion for a moment, Do you know how many enslaved black people died in the Atlantic ocean during 19th century? How many red Indians tortured and killed in the U.S, Canada and Australia? How many people killed in Afghanistan, Yemen and Iraq? All done by the super duper superior race for the sake of capitalism and imperialism? Do you think their lives were of no value? Till nowadays U.S troops are still deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. France has its troops deployed in Africa. Germany as well. Back to your hate crimes. How many mosques have been burnt down in the U.S and Europe? Do you really want to posted footages of muslims getting beaten up just because they are muslims. Does that mean anything to you. Don't you know that Muslims serve in our Army here in Canada and I'm sure there are muslim serve in the U.S army, UK army...etc. Agin to sum this up. This is it about religions inciting violence and hate rather us humans who are selective in our views and violent by nature. Doesn't Jesus say "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." Doesn't islam say "if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind". Its humans nature fighting for power and money. When it suits us we use religious text to justify hate and violence and we it doesn't we use same text lecture for mercy, love and compassion.

What 500k civilians?

Stop burying your head in the sand like an ostrich. All of your arguments have been dealt with logically and factually. You are just trying to avoid my counter argument. Now make up your mind. Do you want to debate theology or politics. One time you cherrypick about religion and now jumping into politics. The bottom line is that Islam has contributed to the civilization of humankind and muslims have coexisted with the non muslims and lived side by side in peace and security. Muslims ruled over Christians and Jews, protected them and preserve their religious heritage. There is no use of force or violence against Christians in Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Malaysia, no violence against Jews in Yemen and Morocco. Had Muslims been running Europe today an extra 6 millions Jews would have been alive. Now Muslims are being killed in Palestine by Jews, Syria by Russia, Myanmar by Buddhists and Central Africa by Christians and no one is giving a second look to them. Why? Because there is no oil.

Coming back to your orgasms. How many have you had when the US army killed civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Vietnam and Japan?

Let's not accuse Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and ever other isim of violence rather put things in their proper context.

Lets not identify murderers by their race, ethnicity and religion. A criminal is a criminal regardless of their social and religious status.
The only thing I pick up from your diatribe is that Muslims should be held as Saviors of the World and Humanity. I'll go with that, now stop humping my leg. Thanks.

Nope. All I want to say is that the world doesn't revolve around you. We live in a multipolar world and we don't need to fuel the argument of hates and intolerance. Lets not legitimize the clash against people based on their identity.

But muslims seem to think that the world revolves around their factually proven foundation of lies yet this one, like all of them, exemplifies cowardice when it comes to facts that expose muslim for the liars they prove to be and the following of violent hate crimes they support (every single one of them) by their following of islam.

.Here we have a muslim (or a liberal or a globalist), an obsessive compulsive liar desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue. But then again, muslims lying to non muslims is deemed acceptable in islam to help infiltrate to dominate with world with filthy religious low life scum bag garbage.

It is no secret that factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people and muslims vs. jewish are a fine example of this right to this very day hence your mention admitting you are aware of Jewish and muslims killing each other in the middle east as they have been for hundreds of years, there have also been several occasions throughout the decades where I have revealed for example

Religions leads to war and divide and here you are of one religion attempting to blame the other religion while those of the other religion blames you and this is because the religious never accept responsibility for their own shame and instead try and pass the blame off on anyone / anything else compulsively and obsessively like the compulsive obsessive liars religion teaches you to be.

christianity, many years ago christians took First Nations children here in Canada for example forced their filthy religious lies on them while raping them and abusing them in various ways. Many years ago Christians in the USA burned women claiming them witches which is christians vs pagans which is a fine example of filthy religious lies leading to war and divide. Christianity was founded by a selfish greedy liar who's lies lead to his death as he was nailed to a giant cross and killed slowly and torturously. This selfish greedy low life scum bag who's lies lead to his death was then used by catholics as a catalyst to destroy the Roman Empire and force oppression and conversion on the remaining Romans hence we have roman catholics and much like the catholics, if muslims succeed in conquering North America for example they would claim that all those who sacrificed their lives died for everyone much like the catholics and christians do with the filthy low life scum bag jesus christ.

Hence a valid reason why you will never see me stoop to saying merry christmas to anyone because I would never stoop so low because I value human life more than I value a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies.

Muslims however follow islam where you find violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable such as beheading and stoning people to death, for not being muslim, being gang raped for not wearing muslim garbage bags, raping children at 9 years of age deemed as acceptable in islam of which every single muslim on the planet follows islam and these violent hate crimes are still being practiced in several countries around the world in modern day which quite obviously proves that being against islam is not a phobia at all.

Now I am well aware that other religions have similar garbage as islam written in their filthy religious books of which are violent hate crimes against those of not of their following deemed as acceptable however these violent hate crimes are no longer being carried out in modern day where as muslims hate crimes against non muslims are not only being carried out in modern day, these violent hate crimes against non muslims are being carried out in several countries around the world in modern day since you come here practicing deliberate ignorance and try using your 5 year old like mentality to try and justify it by claiming rhetoric of other religion in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to your pathetic level because that is what islam teaches you to do to assist you in infiltrating, trying to convert or committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in attempt of global domination of which is what the filth known as islam teaches you.

I have access to so many examples of muslims committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in modern day in the form of actual videos and legitimate news stories that there really is nowhere for you to run and no where for you to hide no matter how much you continue to think you are going to get away with lying while practicing deliberate ignorance towards muslims committing violent hate crimes against non muslims in modern day and while muslims do this they always ignore the laws of the land while instead attempt to try and force their islamic garbage on everyone such as Lebanon, Afghanistan, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, France, United Kingdom, etc. the list goes on!

I have spent the last 16 and a half years fighting for the destruction of religion because human lives are far more valuable than factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies. Every religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies and you can find that right here in this video

Religion is everyone's enemy and thousands of years to this very day proves it. Time for you to wake up. Those of every other religion are to blame for this as well but at least they do not practice the modern day hate crimes against non followers of their religion in modern day where as muslims do. Because those of other religions value factually proven foundations of religious lies more than they value human life they are religious, hence what it means to be religious, hence they are directly to blame for holding the door wide open for muslim infiltration through freedom of religion!

I am no atheist, an atheist merely believes that religion are based upon lies where as I am the Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist who long ago discovered the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and have been sharing it ever since because again I value human life more than I value filthy religious lies and since muslims pose the most immediate threat you need to be singled out and removed from countries you invade to go back to the countries where you sunnies and shiites (however you spell them I don't care) who stoop to being muslim can continue to kill each other off as sad as that is over such pathetic rhetoric or throw islam in the garbage where it belongs (where every religion belongs) and get to stay in the countries you currently reside respecting the laws of those countries.

You don't like it, blubber and whine all you want because it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You are just a foot soldier saying anything you can think of, any lie and deception along with practicing deliberate ignorance when it seems convenient to keep the door open for more muslims to arrive until their are enough of you, like in many other countries, the real hate crimes begin as you try and force you islamic garbage on everyone as is what happens in countries muslims invade.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If you want to judge a book read it. Its fundamental thing to do when it comes to criticism. I have gone through the Quran two times from cover to cover. If you want to debate theology Im all ears.

You may not be aware of the fact that Arab Muslims play a key role in sheltering jewish people during the holocaust. In the case of Palestine Israel conflict, its purely political it has nothing to do with religion. Get that through your head. Now away from religion for a moment, Do you know how many enslaved black people died in the Atlantic ocean during 19th century? How many red Indians tortured and killed in the U.S, Canada and Australia? How many people killed in Afghanistan, Yemen and Iraq? All done by the super duper superior race for the sake of capitalism and imperialism? Do you think their lives were of no value? Till nowadays U.S troops are still deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. France has its troops deployed in Africa. Germany as well. Back to your hate crimes. How many mosques have been burnt down in the U.S and Europe? Do you really want to posted footages of muslims getting beaten up just because they are muslims. Does that mean anything to you. Don't you know that Muslims serve in our Army here in Canada and I'm sure there are muslim serve in the U.S army, UK army...etc. Agin to sum this up. This is it about religions inciting violence and hate rather us humans who are selective in our views and violent by nature. Doesn't Jesus say "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." Doesn't islam say "if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind". Its humans nature fighting for power and money. When it suits us we use religious text to justify hate and violence and we it doesn't we use same text lecture for mercy, love and compassion.

Legend dear-------I read the Koran before you were born and ----and a few decades before I married my husband-----a jew born in a shariah shit hole. HIS community
was already in that land BEFORE it became a shariah shit hole by more than 1000
years-------and thru all that time---LITERATE AND WRITING.--
feel free to ask questions------your post is a bit "misleading" ---(actually --downright screwed up.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Legend dear-------I read the Koran before you were born and ----and a few decades before I married my husband-----a jew born in a shariah shit hole. HIS community
feel free to ask questions------your post is a bit "misleading" ---(actually --downright screwed up.

Im here to counter arguments not to ask questions. You are entitled to believe what you want. No one in here is trying to lecture you on what should you or shouldn't do. On other hand, you have no right whatsoever to strip people of their rights or to dictate to them what should or shouldn't they do/believe..period.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Im here to counter arguments not to ask questions. You are entitled to believe what you want. No one in here is trying to lecture you on what should you or shouldn't do. On other hand, you have no right whatsoever to strip people of their rights or to dictate to them what should or shouldn't they do/believe..period.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

4p2q1fU.gif

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

4p2q1fU.gif

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

you SCREWED IT UP again Legend. Your very own lengthy post is full of lies----actually very STANDARD PROPAGANDA.------ so just who is trying to "strip people of their right..... to believe" ? It is the Liar like you who does the attempt to STRIP. You got any FACTS? You got the "FACTS" to support this particular STANDARD PIECE OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT----to wit---YOUR PARROTING OF STANDARD ISLAMO NAZI SHIT>>>>

""You may not be aware of the fact that Arab Muslims play a key role in sheltering jewish people during the holocaust. In the case of Palestine Israel conflict, its purely political it has nothing to do with religion. Get that through your head"".

tell me about the muslim countries and armies that sheltered jews during
the holocaust?------the only reason my hubby is alive is became his parents
ESCAPED before the Islamic pogroms in the city in which he was born got
underway. You ever meet a BOSNIAN jew who escape the filth you LAUD?.
Your Imam lied

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

you SCREWED IT UP again Legend. Your very own lengthy post is full of lies----actually very STANDARD PROPAGANDA.------ so just who is trying to "strip people of their right..... to believe" ? It is the Liar like you who does the attempt to STRIP. You got any FACTS? You got the "FACTS" to support this particular STANDARD PIECE OF ISLAMO NAZI SHIT----to wit---YOUR PARROTING OF STANDARD ISLAMO NAZI SHIT>>>>

""You may not be aware of the fact that Arab Muslims play a key role in sheltering jewish people during the holocaust. In the case of Palestine Israel conflict, its purely political it has nothing to do with religion. Get that through your head"".

Your Imam lied

You could have encountered my argument instead of restoring to name calling and personal insults. Lets try to engage in a constructive civilized discussion and refrain from being defensive. I would be happy to address any point you may have. For now, I will just share a link that highlights the role played by Albanian Muslims during to Holocaust.

Albanian Muslims Rescued Jews from the Nazis

Enjoy your night.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Your Imam lied

You could have encountered my argument instead of restoring to name calling and personal insults. Lets try to engage in a constructive civilized discussion and refrain from being defensive. I would be happy to address any point you may have. For now, I will just share a link that highlights the role played by Albanian Muslims during to Holocaust.

Enjoy your night.

bring very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda----I am VERY FAMILIAR with the very SINGULAR story about some Albanian muslims and some jews. It is very typical of those of your ilk to ignore the REALITY and focus on a few exceptions that PROVE the rule. Of course----there are some germans who were just as heroic in bucking YOUR favored system. In the course of my very own life----I have saved the lives of some muslims------what does that fact PROVE to you?
In the mid 1800s ---lots of people saved blacks from slavery-----does that fact PROVE TO YOU------that slavery did not exist?. You islamo Nazi propagandaists are ALL ALIKE----(OH!!! that's a generalization------sheeeeehs -----how terrible of me). ----I take it all back-----Islamic terrorism does not exist---HAPPY NOW?--------several weeks ago my own son was a block away from an episode of arab terrorism -----it was nothing-----just a rifle attack on a few people sitting around drinking coffee. I did get an e-mail "no holes in my ma...." does that e-mail prove that it did not happen? Tell me again that SHARIAH LAW has nothing to do with islam -----and YOU KNOW because you read the Koran.

Your Imam lied

Enjoy your night.

bring very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda----I am VERY FAMILIAR with the very SINGULAR story about some Albanian muslims and some jews. It is very typical of those of your ilk to ignore the REALITY and focus on a few exceptions that PROVE the rule. Of course----there are some germans who were just as heroic in bucking YOUR favored system. In the course of my very own life----I have saved the lives of some muslims------what does that fact PROVE to you?
In the mid 1800s ---lots of people saved blacks from slavery-----does that fact PROVE TO YOU------that slavery did not exist?. You islamo Nazi propagandaists are ALL ALIKE----(OH!!! that's a generalization------sheeeeehs -----how terrible of me). ----I take it all back-----Islamic terrorism does not exist---HAPPY NOW?--------several weeks ago my own son was a block away from an episode of arab terrorism -----it was nothing-----just a rifle attack on a few people sitting around drinking coffee. I did get an e-mail "no holes in my ma...." does that e-mail prove that it did not happen? Tell me again that SHARIAH LAW has nothing to do with islam -----and YOU KNOW because you read the Koran.

That was in response to one of the point raised by one of our respected members that Muslims want to conquer the world and force Shira law on everyone. I gave an example of how muslims play a critical role throughout history without forcing their point of views on non muslims.

I hope that clarifies some of the points you missed.

Your Imam lied

Enjoy your night.

That was in response to one of the point raised by one of our respected members that Muslims want to conquer the world and force Shira law on everyone. I gave an example of how muslims play a critical role throughout history without forcing their point of views on non muslims.

I did not miss ANY points --------I am very familiar with islam and its teachings, its history and Shariah law ---- If the "point" you wish to discuss is YOUR contention that islam does NOT include an agenda of world conquest and world wide INFLICTION (uhm----in Islamic terms that means-----DA WHOLE WORLD BECOMES EITHER MUSLIMS OR TRIBUTE PAYING DHIMMIS), then you may have read the Koran----but you did not understand it-------you did note a few poetic items that muslims picked up from jews-------but that is window dressing.
You seem to me to be either a muslim or a victim of some mosque propaganda. It is also possible that you do not have the slightest idea how religion is FORCED on any population-----you may even believe that Christianity was not FORCED in the
Americas------the native americans simply "FOUND JESUS"

Your Imam lied

Enjoy your night.

"an example" does not dispute the actual agenda or the history over the past 1400years and COUNTING

Muslims are pretty much integrated in our society and are giving to the Canadian community as much as the non muslims and, have the right to have their own places of worship. We don't live in a jungle.

Canadian Multiculturalism: An Inclusive Citizenship
Islam is a disease that should be eradicated like a weed.

You are certainly wrong. Islam is pretty much like Christianity, Judaism and any other world religion is based on peace, compassion and mercy. You don't judge a book by its cover. If some muslims do wrong things (e.g politically motivated) you simply point the finger at them instead of painting the whole religion that is followed by quarter of humanity as evil based on the wrong actions of a few who happened to follow Islam. Just like the wrong doing of christians, jews...etc you don't blame Christianity or Judaism for what wrong might come form christians or jews. That is called intellectual fallacy and you argument is fallacious...unless proven otherwise.

dumbass- islam teaches killing, hate and oppression.

Muslims trying to push their religion of paedophilia in schools and do you think Wynne or Trudeau support paedophilia in Canada or in schools? Of course they do as they are bringing muslims into Canada and supporting their offencive garbage on everyone!

Islam deems raping 9 year olds as acceptable which proves that there is no place in Canada for islam let alone violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable in islam such as stoning to death or beheading of non muslims or muslims gang raping non muslims for not wearing muslim garbage bags and is happening in modern day in many countries around the world so claiming other religions have hate crimes against other people doesn't compare because that conduct is not going on in modern day but when it comes to muslims and their islamic hate crimes against non muslims, it is happening in modern day. Every single muslim on the planet follows islam where these crimes against children and against non muslims is deemed as acceptable so when they tell you not all muslims are like that you know that they are lying because all muslims follow islam and it's always the same in every country they infiltrate which proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims because a rational concern of a very real threat is quite obviously not a phobia. They tell you anything to keep the door open for more muslims until it is too late.

Canada is not going to be another too late story if I can help it.

Islam does not belong in Canada or in our schools period! Offencive filthy disgusting low life scum bag muslims and their islamic garbage has got to be removed from Canada and schools.

Muslims want permanent prayer rooms in high schools

BTW I just finished 2 30 days bans on facebook for sharing the fact that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Ahhhh, Canadastan. Might as well start practicing your greetings: Assalam Alaikum. Eighty-five percent of the mosques in Canada preach hardline Islamist beliefs. Muslims average 7.1 children per family, as opposed to the western average of 2.8 children per family and Canada keeps funneling them in to its own future destruction. Lebanon used to be a majority Christian nation, but opened their hearts and homes to Muslims. We all know how that turned out, what with Hezbollah in charge.

Muslims trying to push their religion of paedophilia in schools and do you think Wynne or Trudeau support paedophilia in Canada or in schools? Of course they do as they are bringing muslims into Canada and supporting their offencive garbage on everyone!

Islam deems raping 9 year olds as acceptable which proves that there is no place in Canada for islam let alone violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable in islam such as stoning to death or beheading of non muslims or muslims gang raping non muslims for not wearing muslim garbage bags and is happening in modern day in many countries around the world so claiming other religions have hate crimes against other people doesn't compare because that conduct is not going on in modern day but when it comes to muslims and their islamic hate crimes against non muslims, it is happening in modern day. Every single muslim on the planet follows islam where these crimes against children and against non muslims is deemed as acceptable so when they tell you not all muslims are like that you know that they are lying because all muslims follow islam and it's always the same in every country they infiltrate which proves that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims because a rational concern of a very real threat is quite obviously not a phobia. They tell you anything to keep the door open for more muslims until it is too late.

Islam does not belong in Canada or in our schools period! Offencive filthy disgusting low life scum bag muslims and their islamic garbage has got to be removed from Canada and schools.

BTW I just finished 2 30 days bans on facebook for sharing the fact that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Well look who owns facebook twitter and google. The chosen one zionists of course. They pretty much run and rule the world, and are behind the muslim immigration into all the white western countries. They hate the white goyim and want them placed in the minority status in their own countries. I just do not understand why, and why does the white goyim go along with them? Our white politically correct traitor politicians are committing white racial suicide. White people need to wake up fast or it's over for us.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Ahhhh, Canadastan. Might as well start practicing your greetings: Assalam Alaikum. Eighty-five percent of the mosques in Canada preach hardline Islamist beliefs. Muslims average 7.1 children per family, as opposed to the western average of 2.8 children per family and Canada keeps funneling them in to its own future destruction. Lebanon used to be a majority Christian nation, but opened their hearts and homes to Muslims. We all know how that turned out, what with Hezbollah in charge.

This can only be blamed on our traitorous white politically correct politicians who are behind this muslim invasion and takeover of Canada in the near future. The white people also are bringing on their doom because most are in agreement with those politicians. I guess one can pretty much say also that the sheeple are just as much the traitors here as our politicians for allowing this to continue. With Canadians it is mostly all about a me-me-me and money attitude. Sad to say it but most white people are f'n stupid.

Forum List

Back