Muslims try and take over Michigan city

Yep, and he just chooses to ignore it.

Does not fit into his vision of the world.

That video's not of people in Michigan "celebrating in the streets" on Sept. 11th. That's a video of a bunch of asshole street preachers, you see that all the time in NY.

Do you believe everything on YouTube? Or only when it fits your "vision of the world".

Link to a news story, or don't - your choice. A sourceless video isn't "proof".

2004?

Not exactly "Current Events". But I'll bite. Why should the call to prayer not be amplified if the Church next door can have bells?

" five times a day, 365 days a year"????

Our neighborhood Methodist church rings the bells once a week on Sunday morning.
Big Difference...

From my house I can hear the call to prayer at a mosque down the block, the cantor at the synagogue on the corner, and the bells from the church 2 blocks away.

The church bells ring every day.

...''My main objection is simple,'' she said. ''I don't want to be told that Allah is the true and only God five times a day, 365 days a year. It's against my constitutional rights to have to listen to another religion evangelize in my ear.''
[/I]

If it was a city hall, court house, or some government building there would be merit to this. So, this person is full of shit and doesnt understand the constitution.

There is a Church down the street from me that rings it's bells several times a week and has for many years. :doubt:

As if that wasnt bad enough...

ThreeCrosses.jpg

Muslims cannot have a call to prayer but christians can have such a ostentatious display as that? Personally I think both should be able to do both.
Those crosses affect no one.
Amplified sound with the idea of proselytizing is offensive.
Islam is a religion that seeks to conquer. Islam is a religion of intolerance.

...''My main objection is simple,'' she said. ''I don't want to be told that Allah is the true and only God five times a day, 365 days a year. It's against my constitutional rights to have to listen to another religion evangelize in my ear.''
[/I]

If it was a city hall, court house, or some government building there would be merit to this. So, this person is full of shit and doesnt understand the constitution.

There is a Church down the street from me that rings it's bells several times a week and has for many years. :doubt:

ThreeCrosses.jpg

Muslims cannot have a call to prayer but christians can have such a ostentatious display as that? Personally I think both should be able to do both.

The call to prayer is not proselytizing.

Not to worry, Bill O's War On Christmas time is near. Then the same dweebs will turn on a dime and make up stories about not being able to sing praise to the birth of some Jewish carpenter. They'll bitch about not being able to put up stables on public property. They'll whine about there not being enough religious symbols in Obama's Christmas cards. It's all predictable.

Ok, then make sure you show up for work on Christmas Day and if your employer is closed, do not accept the holiday pay.
I find it remarkable how the anti-Christian crowd howls about religion when Christianity is concerned, yet they have no problem having Sundays off and being paid for Christian holidays.
Talk the talk ....walk the walk.

I did. Found nothing, just stories about some kids making sweatshirts this year....

Not sure why it is so hard for you to believe. That in the a city with one of the largest Palestinian populations outside the Middle east. There were some people who cheered on the attacks. The fact that Palestinians in the middle east did it, was widely covered yet you refuse to believe Palestinians here did that same. lol

How old were you on 9/11 again?

I remember a whole lot of rumors that flew around after 9/11. No one's ever been able to find me evidence of it though. I don't doubt that some people in this country celebrated after 9/11, I just have less faith in chain emails and rumors than you guys seem to. If it was all over the news like you claim, why can't you or I find any news stories on it?
Ok what is your reasoning for sticking up for a religion that has a significant percentage of people who's number one goal is to kill Americans?

Not to worry, Bill O's War On Christmas time is near. Then the same dweebs will turn on a dime and make up stories about not being able to sing praise to the birth of some Jewish carpenter. They'll bitch about not being able to put up stables on public property. They'll whine about there not being enough religious symbols in Obama's Christmas cards. It's all predictable.

Ok, then make sure you show up for work on Christmas Day and if your employer is closed, do not accept the holiday pay.
I find it remarkable how the anti-Christian crowd howls about religion when Christianity is concerned, yet they have no problem having Sundays off and being paid for Christian holidays.

I think you're failing to see the difference between the "anti-Christian" crowd and the "thinks the War On Christmas is bullshit" crowd.

Not sure why it is so hard for you to believe. That in the a city with one of the largest Palestinian populations outside the Middle east. There were some people who cheered on the attacks. The fact that Palestinians in the middle east did it, was widely covered yet you refuse to believe Palestinians here did that same. lol

How old were you on 9/11 again?

I remember a whole lot of rumors that flew around after 9/11. No one's ever been able to find me evidence of it though. I don't doubt that some people in this country celebrated after 9/11, I just have less faith in chain emails and rumors than you guys seem to. If it was all over the news like you claim, why can't you or I find any news stories on it?
Ok what is your reasoning for sticking up for a religion that has a significant percentage of people who's number one goal is to kill Americans?

I'm not sticking up for terrorists. I'm sticking up for the millions of American citizens who have nothing in common with terrorists aside from their religion.

What is your reasoning for attacking people because of a minority faction of the religion?

ThreeCrosses.jpg

It is when there is no escape from it.
Why does the call to prayer have to be made with amplified sound?...
Muslims don't wear watches or have clocks in their homes?
I bet they all know when it's 8:47 AM each Sept 11th though.
Like the Mosque in Madrid near the site of the subway bombing..Like the Mosque near the site of the London bombing and the site of the proposed Ground Zero mosque in NYC and the balring sound of their "call to prayer, these are examples of Islam rubbing their conquests in our faces.

I think you're failing to see the difference between the "anti-Christian" crowd and the "thinks the War On Christmas is bullshit" crowd.

There's a difference?
To the Left, Chrisitanity is a representation of the poitical Right. Christmas is a Christian holiday. The Left despises the political right and with that in mind the Left will do whatever they can to squash the rights of Christians.
So you're working tomorrow ,correct?

Like the Mosque in Madrid near the site of the subway bombing..Like the Mosque near the site of the London bombing and the site of the proposed Ground Zero mosque in NYC and the balring sound of their "call to prayer, these are examples of Islam rubbing their conquests in our faces.

If you like to live in that much fear, feel free to.

Have you ever been to Lower Manhattan?

There's a difference?
To the Left, Chrisitanity is a representation of the poitical Right. Christmas is a Christian holiday. The Left despises the political right and with that in mind the Left will do whatever they can to squash the rights of Christians.

I'm sure that applies to the 80% of the "left" who identify as Christian, right?

I am working tomorrow. Thanks for asking. I won't have another day off until Nov. 3rd.

But if you're going to claim that we have Sundays off from work because of Christianity is similar to me saying that we have Saturdays off because of the labor movement.

I bet you love your Saturdays off, don't you?

If you like to live in that much fear, feel free to.

Have you ever been to Lower Manhattan?
I used to work in lower Manhattan. My work had me going into some of the 5 buildings that aren't there anymore because people representing a certain religion decided to make them disappear along with the lives of 3,000 innocent people.
I am pissed off. Not afraid.
I am pissed off at Islam because these people claim to have over one billion members yet sowerr in fear of the small percentage of them who are comitted to killing Americans and eliminating freedom and democracy. I am pissed off because Islam allows 1% of their members to represent them in violent acts. I am pissed oiff because NOT ONCE ..NOT ONE time have I heard any Islamic leader or Imam UNCONDITIONALLY denounce or condemn the 9/11 attacks or terrorism in general.
No. All these people can do is issue Fatwas(sp) against people who these Islamists think have insulted them..
Until mainstream Muslims begin standing up against terrorism, I will have no reason to trust them.
I ask any Muslim in the United States are you AmericanFirst? Or are you Muslim first?
Also, I ask any Muslim if a Muslim country sent an army and somehow had invaded our soil, would you defend the United States or take up arms to assist your Muslim bretheren?

There's a difference?

I'm sure that applies to the 80% of the "left" who identify as Christian, right?

I am working tomorrow. Thanks for asking. I won't have another day off until Nov. 3rd.

But if you're going to claim that we have Sundays off from work because of Christianity is similar to me saying that we have Saturdays off because of the labor movement.

What the fuck do unions have to do with this.
Don't get me started on unions. In fact since you opened the door, move your hand because it will get slammed in the door.
Unions are shit. They are on their way out. Just 7% of the private sector workforce is union. Wanna know why? Because unions are inefficient, expensive and breed complacency and mediocrity in the work place.
And what about the religious holidays? If you are not working those you do plan on surrendering your holiday pay to show solidarity with the anti Chrsitians, yes?

There's a difference?

What the fuck do unions have to do with this.
Don't get me started on unions. In fact since you opened the door, move your hand because it will get slammed in the door.
Unions are shit. They are on their way out. Just 7% of the private sector workforce is union. Wanna know why? Because unions are inefficient, expensive and breed complacency and mediocrity in the work place.
And what about the religious holidays? If you are not working those you do plan on surrendering your holiday pay to show solidarity with the anti Chrsitians, yes?

Repeating yourself doesn't make your argument less of a logical fallacy. Why exactly should I be "surrendering" the holiday pay that I don't receive anyway?

Forum List

Back