Muslims Train Their Children For PEACE

M

Mustafa

http://muslims.homestead.com/muslimchildrenmartyrs.html

We Arabs occupying Israel train our children in homemaking and love of our neighbors.

Instead of turning your children into haters and murderers why don't you American infidels teach respect of those who are you superiors? Like us Muslims!!!

Don't you folks understand, if the Jews are allowed to survive on this earth, their very existence threatens the validity of our great Mohammad and Allah..

THE JEWS MUST BE DESTROYED. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR LAND....

Muslim children soldiers!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me right??? you wonder why they are being terrorized, that young and training them to be soldiers, where does being a CHILD come in? letting them play with their friends, soccer, football, etc... hand them a GUN instead!!!! that's pretty sad!

As you might have guessed the posts are written in satire. The truth like oil in water pops up to the top at the end of the deceptions and lies of Islam.

The children of Islam sing, dance and give out candy when they send their own family into the flames to destroy those that they consider a threat to their god allah.

The stupidity of this post is overwhelming.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

loser.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Boy, Spirit is spunky this evening. LOL Good for you!

Is that what you do? that did not require a comment! One extremist here, and one extremist there, why don't these people kill each other off , so that people can live happily ever after.

Actually extremists congratulate each other: "You infidels must die says my quran ;) ;) ;) " " thank you, you confirmed my ideas:p :p :p :p :p "

You found your best friend jimnyc,
LOL Good for you!

:clap:

Tsk, Tsk, Spirit!

I like to post FACTS and backup what I am speaking about. He would have to do that to be my friend. Are you saying what he posted is fact?

Now don't get cranky because you still couldn't find any proof to deny the claims I have made. Get some sleep, you'll feel better. :D

ooohh, i will post them alright, I just need to find some time, then I will blow you out of the water. In the mean time, please be happy in your own delusions of proving me wrong.

And for our little :terror: ist here, you are not going to scare us infadels, why don't you get a life actually sit and read quran instead of memorizing everything so blindly.

Also, reading a book or memorizing a book is not enough buddy, you need to first be MAN enough to be compassionate and kind to all... by your post, I must say that you are not even a Man enough to be a Woman.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
ooohh, i will post them alright, I just need to find some time, then I will blow you out of the water. In the mean time, please be happy in your own delusions of proving me wrong.

:suck:

Islam and Peace are as common as Bill Klinton and the truth....RARE as hen's teeth.

hOOt

The peace of Islam is like an illusion of a mirage in a desert.

Our fellow posters seem to be disgusted with satire tha illustrates the reality of Islam.

I especially enjoy there disgust at my attempt at reality and now the holy justified murder of girl children because they disgrace the family by wanting to live a life that contradicts the role of women.

I too am disgusted at these Muslims who use lies and deceipt to describe PEACEFUL ISLAM.

Our fellow posters seem to be disgusted with satire tha illustrates the reality of Islam

Just a word of advice, if you would just post straight up like now, I think you will see people lending more credence to your posts. I honestly can not say that I disagree with a lot of what you have said. I do not think either side is angelic by any means but I certainly do have a problem with people targeting civilian populations, as with the homicide termites.

Originally posted by Mustafa
The peace of Islam is like an illusion of a mirage in a desert.

Our fellow posters seem to be disgusted with satire tha illustrates the reality of Islam.

I especially enjoy there disgust at my attempt at reality and now the holy justified murder of girl children because they disgrace the family by wanting to live a life that contradicts the role of women.

I too am disgusted at these Muslims who use lies and deceipt to describe PEACEFUL ISLAM.

I agree, Mustafa. I do think your original posts were a bit over the edge though. :D

With that said, I think it was a unique way to have your views expressed. There is non stop talk about how peaceful Islam is, and at the same time suicide bombings are a daily occurence. Abuse to Muslim women is a daily occurence.

Again, this isn't the majority of Muslims. But, there's plenty going on to realize there is a huge problem that needs addressing. Claiming it doesn't exist is ignorant.

The nations of the world use the word terrorism as though one's freedom fighter was another man's terrorist. I believe that terrorism is not what faces the world but with subsitution of the religion of Islam being much more on point.

Again, this isn't the majority of Muslims. But, there's plenty going on to realize there is a huge problem that needs addressing.

Your belief is that the majority of Muslims are actually peaceful and are earnestly hoped for by most of the world and President Bush. This premis makes most of Islam nice folks while only a small percentage want to destroy the non-believers.

With the exception of Salman Rushti, the hearts and minds of the world of Islam believes that their Koranic bible is infallible. Many Muslims may like living in freedom and civilization but they are drawn into this dichotomy by the nature of the religion.

You seem to think that addressing this hugh problem is some sort of solution. We are not talking about belief in a type of government or superior leader but the words given down to them from their last and greatest prophet Mohammad.

Unlike all other forms of oppresive and destructive religions and societies, Islam has a PLACE. A place that is the beginning and end of their faith and hope to be saved into the paradise of Mohammad.

Destroy the Vatican, Destroy the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, destroy the center of any other religious base or leader and the faith or society continues on. But with Islam this axiom does not apply.

Most western civilizations believe that mankind is responsible for his own brothers actions.

Where are all those peace loving moderate Islamites who say and do nothing when their activitists blow up innocents all around the world including even Muslims? Should all of Islam be held responsible for not fighting along with civilization if this religion is so peaceful?

If Germany started a war against say Europe destroying and killing millions of people, would the remaining civilized countries destroy this evil? (WW2) If a country like Cuba or Russia sujugated itself and the surrounding countries to a destructive form of dictatorship, would the world allow these evils to survive or just be isolated?

President Bush strikes one head of this evil religion leaving so many to go on their merry way and continue to murder and destroy.

Sometimes end solutions are hard to swallow for a world of non-barbarians. How can the world most easily end this cancer on the surface of the earth without killing 1.3 billion men, women and children?

Possible solution: Let the word go out from the world superpower, 'Islam continue on your path to destroy or convert the billions of non-believers to Islam or your gateway to paradise will be destroyed from the air and nuclear waste (so difficult to get rid of now) be spread over this site and not one Muslim in the wold will be able to ascend to Mohammad and paradise.

To see this site click on the following site:

http://muslims.homestead.com/mecca.html

shit, man, I liked you better as a "satirizing" troll.

Now that you've taken your mask off and proclaimed that everything you said when you had your mask on was true, I'm still going to ignore you.

Troll.

Mustafa, can you please explain this picture to me that was found on your website? (I'm assuming it's your site anyway)

Forum List

Back