Muslims torture a christian every 3 minutes

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Rights groups: Hamas disinters Christians in Gaza | Middle East

Every three minutes a Christian is being tortured in the Muslim world, and in 2009 more than 165,000 Christians will have been killed because of their faith, most of them in Muslim countries, according to a human rights organization that is visiting Israel starting Sunday.

Majed El Shafie, who will head a delegation of human rights activists, members of parliament from Canada and religious personalities at the Van Leer Institute in Jerusalem.

"Hamas digs up the bodies of Christians from Christian burial sites in the Gaza Strip claiming that they pollute the earth," said Reverend Majed El Shafie, President of One Free World International (OFWI), who will head a delegation of human rights activists, members of parliament from Canada and religious personalities.

Be ready for the typical Jews in Israel do this, that and that to Christians. Collectively ignoring the plight of Christians under Muslim rule.

The only won who won't answer is Kalam, because he cowers away from any negative stories about Muslims. That is why he was so silent on Hasan.

I'm sure the average shot up with the US invasion of Iraq. Christians begged to come here but Bush said he didn't want to show favoritism and he wanted to keep diversity. American Christians are insane. They actually believe that things in Iraq are better now for Christians than under Saddam. Is it a kind of "determined stupidity"? What else could it be?

During those 12 days they did everything to me; it was barbaric. Every day they asked me to convert to Islam, forcing me to recite the Qur'an and teaching me Islamic precepts. They constantly told me that we Christians were infidels. I got a real lesson on how far their hatred for Christians goes, how it motivates their action. They told me they want to take revenge on me for the attack the Lebanese army launched against the Fatah al-Islam group (in the Nahr al-Bared refugee camp just outside Tripoli in May-July 2007). They accused Christians of supporting the United States and when the Pope met President Bush visited (9 June) they started torturing me even more. They taunted me, telling me: "Now, tell your Pope to come and free you!"

Torture Chamber, Bodies Found At Mosque in Iraq

Iraqi Priest Abducted and Tortured in Iraq Because he Was Christian

Compass Direct News

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Christians besieged in Iraq

In my recent article "Waterboard an A-rab for Jesus," I mentioned two polls which showed that a great percentage of evangelicals supported the use of torture against suspected terrorists. Now come two additional surveys that are even more shocking. When an Allen Hunt Show poll asked for views on torture, 50 percent of the participants indicated their preference for the position: "Am A Christian – And I Support Torture." Hunt himself, thank God, is opposed to the practice. And in a story on OneNewsNow (a division of the American Family New Network) about Southern Baptist leader Richard Land saying that the use of waterboarding is unethical, a poll asked simply: "Do you agree with Dr. Land? Is waterboarding ‘unethical’?" The results: less than 10 percent agreed with Land. What is interesting about Land is that he fully supports Bush’s war on terror, minus the torture, of course.

Christians for Torture by Laurence M. Vance

• Banned
I'm sure the average shot up with the US invasion of Iraq. Christians begged to come here but Bush said he didn't want to show favoritism and he wanted to keep diversity. American Christians are insane. They actually believe that things in Iraq are better now for Christians than under Saddam. Is it a kind of "determined stupidity"? What else could it be?

During those 12 days they did everything to me; it was barbaric. Every day they asked me to convert to Islam, forcing me to recite the Qur'an and teaching me Islamic precepts. They constantly told me that we Christians were infidels. I got a real lesson on how far their hatred for Christians goes, how it motivates their action. They told me they want to take revenge on me for the attack the Lebanese army launched against the Fatah al-Islam group (in the Nahr al-Bared refugee camp just outside Tripoli in May-July 2007). They accused Christians of supporting the United States and when the Pope met President Bush visited (9 June) they started torturing me even more. They taunted me, telling me: "Now, tell your Pope to come and free you!"

This is like saying that since we invaded Japan, we just forced the men there to start raping their wives and children. Just such nonsensical garbage.

Why would the US invasion of Iraq drive the muslims there to start murdering their fellow iraqis? Why is that justifiable?

Rights groups: Hamas disinters Christians in Gaza | Middle East

Every three minutes a Christian is being tortured in the Muslim world, and in 2009 more than 165,000 Christians will have been killed because of their faith, most of them in Muslim countries, according to a human rights organization that is visiting Israel starting Sunday.

Majed El Shafie, who will head a delegation of human rights activists, members of parliament from Canada and religious personalities at the Van Leer Institute in Jerusalem.

"Hamas digs up the bodies of Christians from Christian burial sites in the Gaza Strip claiming that they pollute the earth," said Reverend Majed El Shafie, President of One Free World International (OFWI), who will head a delegation of human rights activists, members of parliament from Canada and religious personalities.

I wonder how many Muslims are tortured every three minutes?

I believe the fairy tale is religion.

Perhaps in their eyes we commit Western attrocities towards them every day? Not saying they are right and I'm not saying I'm on their side. I'm just saying that the rich and powerful that own our country are now taking over the middle east and maybe they don't like it so much.

As a middle class citizen of the world, I think we should look out for the poor Iraqi's and Afgans and not let the rich war profiteers take advantage of them. If not, we are next. They want to exploit us too!!!!

hey.. at least those EBIL MOOOOslims didn't patent "One Shot, Two Kills" before some enterprising jew could following Operation Cast Toddler Lead.

it will be a good day when people stop believing in fairy tales

I profess to atheism because I think the belief in god is illogical, but I think the belief in god is very good for many people. Many people twist their interpretation to commit horrible acts, such as the Arab/Muslim Crusades, the Taliban and the Terrorist in charge of Iran. However, many times it keeps people on the straight and narrow. Is it any coincidence that AA meetings use God and religion to keep off the bottle?

Only one every 3 min? Those Muslims are slackers and will never get to heaven.

It is just a bit of college pranks and actions that the right do not classify as torture.
Waterboarding is not torture according to some.

Last edited:
Americans on average kill more Muslims every three minutes over the course of the illegal war in Iraq. America is as guilty as the Muslim fundamentalists.

From 2003 to the end of 2006 approxiamtely 655, 000 Iraqis were slaughtered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back