Muslims terrorists kill 120 Christians in Nigeria.

So you do NOT know the significance of the changes between the Old and New Testaments, about how a new covenant was made.

There are no changes between the OT and the NT, the latter is a continuation of the former.

So is this part of your defense of the Islamic Religion that calls for the conversion, enslavement, or murder of everyone in the world, attempting to falsely compare the 2...demonstrating your ignorance while you make the attempt?

I am not defending anything, I am calling out your mischaracterization of the God of the Bible.

Sometimes, like the board rules direct us to do, it is better to just stick to the topic then try to demonize someone / something falsely to distract from that topic. Your call....

You are the one that brought up the topic, not I.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And you are the one who displayed ignorance.

I agree with the earlier point that there is no 'Neutral' Muslim. Any who claim they do not believe in the Extremists who insist Islam calls for the conversion, enslavement, or death of Non-Muslims yet sit back and say / do nothing as their 'Religion of Peace' is hijacked and used to commit vile atrocities HAVE chosen a side.

Who does “nothing”? What in your mind should a Muslim US citizen do about extremist in a different country?

Do you hold Christians that do not do “something” against groups like the Westboro Baptist to the same standard?

Does the fact the violence in Nigeria has nothing to do with religion even matter to you?

----------------------------------- 'westboro' does nothing murderous or even illegal as all they do is to LEGALLY demonstrate and practice 'freedom of speech' as far as i am aware GGator .

So you do NOT know the significance of the changes between the Old and New Testaments, about how a new covenant was made.

There are no changes between the OT and the NT, the latter is a continuation of the former.

So is this part of your defense of the Islamic Religion that calls for the conversion, enslavement, or murder of everyone in the world, attempting to falsely compare the 2...demonstrating your ignorance while you make the attempt?

I am not defending anything, I am calling out your mischaracterization of the God of the Bible.

Sometimes, like the board rules direct us to do, it is better to just stick to the topic then try to demonize someone / something falsely to distract from that topic. Your call....

I agree with the earlier point that there is no 'Neutral' Muslim. Any who claim they do not believe in the Extremists who insist Islam calls for the conversion, enslavement, or death of Non-Muslims yet sit back and say / do nothing as their 'Religion of Peace' is hijacked and used to commit vile atrocities HAVE chosen a side.

Who does “nothing”? What in your mind should a Muslim US citizen do about extremist in a different country?

Do you hold Christians that do not do “something” against groups like the Westboro Baptist to the same standard?

Does the fact the violence in Nigeria has nothing to do with religion even matter to you?

-------------------------------- as i said , your use of peaceful but annoying 'westboro' is kinda silly as far as the info that i recall about 'westboro' . Plus i think that 'westboro' has like 10 members and ALL are family from what i hear . 'muslims have a billion or so in reinforcements and 'fifth column' and sadly they are all over the world GGator .

----------------------------------- 'westboro' does nothing murderous or even illegal as all they do is to LEGALLY demonstrate and practice 'freedom of speech' as far as i am aware GGator .

Do you agree with their version of Christianity?

naw , i don't care . From what i HEAR 'westboros' nonviolent version of their religious Teachings is legal and hurts no one except for some peoples feelings and emotions but to me its none of my business if they practice peacefully GGator .

Which American liberals love! The only way these Obama liberal traitor-pigs can get an erection is through the deaths of Christians or Westerners in general. I'm sure this news has made many liberal penises proudly "stand at attention." Filthy, liberal pieces of I-don't-know-what, everything about these c*ntbags is an exercise in degrading this country.

Muslims terrorists kill 120 Christians in Nigeria

Just curious. While one could rightly say that maybe 80-90% of the people in this country are doing something worthwhile and contributory, with maybe 5% of them doing something outstanding and great, what are the stats on Muslims? When is the last time any of them was noted for actually contributing something good for the world?

You’re an ignorant fool.

When is the last time any of them was noted for actually contributing something good for the world?
You’re an ignorant fool.

That's your argument for all the good Muslims are doing in the world today? Guess that answers our question! I'll chalk that up with the zero Muslims who ever came out publicly to condemn 9/11 or to call for more tolerance and moderation or better woman's rights in the Islamic world.

When is the last time any of them was noted for actually contributing something good for the world?
You’re an ignorant fool.

That's your argument for all the good Muslims are doing in the world today? Guess that answers our question! I'll chalk that up with the zero Muslims who ever came out publicly to condemn 9/11 or to call for more tolerance and moderation or better woman's rights in the Islamic world.

OK.

How about if a muslim member of congress condemn islamic terror rather than obsess about one lobby group which coincidentally happens to be Jewish? Too much to ask?

Forum List

Back