Muslims shooting horses dead just for the hell of it.

I personally couldn't even make it a minute and a half into the video. Just more savagery....

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/02/11/they-shoot-horses-dont-they-viewer-discretion-advised/
Gatsby,dreadful as this inane behaviour is,what concerns me more is that this Guy(Vermin) appears to be a member of a Military Force,not withstanding his hideous inaccuracy with a gun......it looks like the Afghanistan Uniform...........this was not do for food,as they would have only shot one horse/donkey for food..this was out and out barbarity.....steve

They're blood thirsty. Halal teaches them that brutality against animals is okay. It's actually part of the 'evil genius' of their ways. If one can kill animals without blinking, killing innocent humans becomes that much easier to do.
Arab culture for centuries valued a horse, more than a woman..

Islam. Islam. Islam! I said it three times in a row, like Betelgeuse. Nothing happened. No saviors appeared, no earthquakes, nothing. Islam is just another religious delusion.
Not to worry......it will be your future. ....... :thup:
After that last bus ride I took driven by some Somalian ex-refugee that couldn't understand English, ran practically every light and couldn't speak bloody freeking English? Who needs Muslim terrorist when we let them drive RTD buses?

Palestinian terrorists have long been known to desensitize themselves to life by murdering animals.

That other Islamists do this too does not surprise me.

These heathens are all a bunch of devils anyway.

They are why I keep a lot of 5.56x45 ammo around.

Palestinian terrorists have long been known to desensitize themselves to life by murdering animals.

That other Islamists do this too does not surprise me.

These heathens are all a bunch of devils anyway.

They are why I keep a lot of 5.56x45 ammo around.

That's the whole point of halal; to kill animals in the most barbaric way possible and to cultivate blood lust.

I personally couldn't even make it a minute and a half into the video. Just more savagery....

THEY SHOOT HORSES, DON’T THEY? (Viewer discretion advised)
Gatsby,dreadful as this inane behaviour is,what concerns me more is that this Guy(Vermin) appears to be a member of a Military Force,not withstanding his hideous inaccuracy with a gun......it looks like the Afghanistan Uniform...........this was not do for food,as they would have only shot one horse/donkey for food..this was out and out barbarity.....steve

Well, I didn't find that surprising. Islam is about oppression. It goes hand and hand with militarism (in such instances).

New Topics

Forum List

Back