Muslims say crosses at Catholic University Violate “Human Rights”

You’re just as dishonest and ignorant as the other rightist posters about this subject.

Muslims didn’t ‘say’ anything, it’s the sole action of a non-Muslim loose cannon.

Yet another source cites CU as stating no Muslim student has filed a complaint:

Baffled Catholic University officials say they have never received a complaint from any of the schools Muslim students.

Complaint says crosses at Catholic school offensive, prevent Muslim prayers - Beliefnet News

You’re just as dishonest and ignorant as the other rightist posters about this subject.

Muslims didn’t ‘say’ anything, it’s the sole action of a non-Muslim loose cannon.

Baffled Catholic University officials say they have never received a complaint from any of the schools Muslim students.

Complaint says crosses at Catholic school offensive, prevent Muslim prayers - Beliefnet News

And your as kind and charitable as a hungry mountain lion.

The idiot who filed the complaint is just another Professionally Perpetually Offended leftist deciding what minorities should be outraged about.

What did minorities ever do without white liberals to look out for them?

What the fuck are Muslims doing at CU ? They sure as shit aren't going to Confession, Communion, or Daily Mass. If I were Dean of CU, I'd have those shifty bastards on Double Secret Probation.

Double Secret Probation.mpg - YouTube

If the Muslims outnumber the Catholics, they can try and change it to an Islamic school.

They could try, but if this is a school that is under the auspices of the Vatican, has its own board of regents,(or whatever that is called in a Catholic school) etc. unless the Vatican and the board of Regents decide on the change, I doubt they could do it.

Once Muslims become a majority somewhere, they do what they can to change things to their liking.

it appears, the operative word being appears, from what I have read, it appears that the Muslim students have simply asked for a place to meditate, pray, contemplate absent a cross/crucifix etc.....frankly, I don't see an issue with that.

I have not see an article that says they want any crosses etc removed form a 'public' place, chapels etc....*shrugs*.

Its a Catholic School, they should have to remove any crosses from anywhere. The fact remains that if Christian students in a predominantly Muslim school asked for Islamic symbols or Qurans to be removed so they could pray they would be told to fuck off.

The Catholic League on the attack on Catholic University of America | Fr. Z's Blog – What Does The Prayer Really Say?

Catholic University of America is being sued by George Washington University professor John Banzhaf because it does not accommodate Muslim religious practices.

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments as follows:

John Banzhaf needs to be sued for bringing a frivolous lawsuit. He has no complainants—not a single Muslim at Catholic University has come to him complaining about seeing pictures of the pope or the display of crucifixes in campus buildings. Nor has a single Muslim registered a complaint with the administration of the university. This lawsuit, which follows a recent one filed by Banzhaf against Catholic University for moving towards single-sex dorms, stands not one iota of a chance of ultimately winning. Its purpose is to harass.

--

The impression is being left in the media that Muslim students are behind this assault on the First Amendment. It thus behooves Muslim leaders to denounce this lawsuit immediately. The bigot is Banzhaf, not Muslims.​

Yep. A white liberal deciding what minorities should be offended about.

Then those muslim students should step up and say they are not offended by the Catholic icons. BUT, where would they stand in the land of radical islam is they did such a thing? They either have to go along or speak out. And where would speaking out put them?

Forum List

Back