Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

*FROM THE DESK OF CWN*
1. But sure seems like *RANSOM* to this guy.
2. Islam is ransoming those Americans who they caught wondering out in some deserted place, saying they were in Iran, but more than likely they went across the border and kidnaped them.
3. Now these greezy arabs fucks want a pay day.
4. And America is stupid enough to pay it!
5. Fucking crazy world we live in folks, *Roll Over Christians* verses *Evil Bastard Muslims*.
6. I wonder who will win if this remains status quo?
7. Link and sample:The Press Association: Iranians vow to release American

"A senior Iranian prosecutor has said authorities will release a jailed American woman on 500,000 US dollars (£325,722) bail because of health problems, another sudden about-face by Iran in a case that has added to tension with the United States.

The news came during a weekend of start-and-stop announcements about the release of Sarah Shourd, who was detained with two friends, Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, along the Iran-Iraq border on July 31, 2009, and accused of spying.

The woman's Iranian lawyer met with the three Americans in Tehran's Evin prison on Sunday and said that he is hopeful Ms Shourd will be released in next two or three days.

Tehran prosecutor Abbas Jafari Dowlatabadi said the conditions of her bail do not bar her from leaving the country, though her case will still go to trial along with those of the other two Americans, who must remain in custody."

8. Read all about it on the link!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back