Muslims protest Adam Lambert

R

rdean

a large group comprising PAS Youth members and students representing Gamis (All-Malaysian Islamic Students Coalition) protested against Lambert’s performance, shouting and carrying placards.

They were led by PAS Youth chief Nasrudin Hassan and PAS Youth exco member Mohd Firdaus Jaafar, who is also the Jerai MP. Earlier in the week, PAS had objected to the performance claiming that Lambert’s shows advocated homosexuality.

The group had gathered at the entrance after performing maghrib prayers and passed anti-Lambert flyers to those queuing to buy tickets.

They were blocked by the police from entering the venue but about 12 protesters were allowed in to distribute the flyers depicting Lambert as “wild, lewd and ex-treme.”

Lambert rocks a full stadium despite protests

2010-10-14t162737z_01_btre69d19q500_rtroptp_3_people-adam-lambert.grid-4x2.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Glam rocker Adam Lambert kept his promise to Malaysia's government, steering clear of sexually provocative moves at a concert protested by Islamic activists Thursday.

Adam Lambert keeps Malaysia show clean - Entertainment - Music - TODAYshow.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3P7rqMeMVI&feature=fvw[/ame]

Were the Wacky Westboro Baptists there too?

Yee Haw!

Fringe Muslims and Fringe Christians, gettting it on at an American Idol show!

It is funny that some Christians and Muslims are anti-gay though, so they DO have a common ground!

I read the title and wondered what is an Adam Lambert?
unfortuantely that question is now been answered far in excess of my desire to know.

The guy from Milwaukee, Danny Gokey kicked Adam's ass.

Might as well thrown a real Christian at that gutter religion.

Actually, Gorkey was third or forth. The guy who won was Cris something. He played once on Mike Huckabee's. And then they played together.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwcJUhIa0U&feature[/ame]

Whatever else anyone says about Adam Lambert, the guy can sing. He was amazing as Joshua from the "Ten Commandments".

Muslims, Christians and Jews see Abraham as the founder of their religions. Abraham didn't found three religions, only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean, why did you choose that avatar pic?

I didn't choose it. One day I logged on and it was there. If one of the moderators didn't do it, then someone hacked the board, even though that seems pretty unlikely. So far, no one has "manned up". But as long as it's there, I think I'll keep it.

It looks like the son of this loving couple:

Cousins.jpg

At least the Christian nut-jobs of Westboro can spell :lol:. They should have their signmakers contact these poor folks.. Get 'em some better spelt signs.. and colorful ones. Something like..
wbc_1.jpg

Yup, those will do nicely.

At least the Christian nut-jobs of Westboro can spell :lol:. They should have their signmakers contact these poor folks.. Get 'em some better spelt signs.. and colorful ones. Something like..
wbc_1.jpg

Yup, those will do nicely.

I would be very interested in attending the next meeting of the "League of Whore Voters".

rdean, why did you choose that avatar pic?

I didn't choose it. One day I logged on and it was there. If one of the moderators didn't do it, then someone hacked the board, even though that seems pretty unlikely. So far, no one has "manned up". But as long as it's there, I think I'll keep it.

It looks like the son of this loving couple:

Cousins.jpg

At least you have a sense of humor about it, and didn't whine to the mods!

Good for you! :D

(And I didn't do it fyi :lol: )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsCoxh6n8sw[/ame]

Forum List

Back