muslims predict jesus return to defeat isis

When Jesus comes back, he will have a lot more on his plate than putting an end to one terrorist group.

The website he references is a bare bones site getting most of its hits from Google because they have a lot of links. I always dismiss people who give some reason why something is better or how ISIS isn't doing something right or how they will soon be gone and completely dismissing ISIS's track record. Armchair quartering backing at its worst.

Thanks for the thread all the same. :) I is interesting to note that the author too believes in the end times. He just pushes the date out a little.

In the end, if you read all God's revelations with an open heart, you'll see it doesn't really matter so much whom you follow: what matters more is why you follow them, whether you follow them well, and what following them means you actually do. My Aunt Florence wasn't lauded by all her family and friends alike because of her doctrine or her devotion to it, but instead because she was kind to everyone, because she believed God was even kinder: capital "K" Kind to everyone, herself included.

Near the end of both their preaching, both Jesus and Muhammad gave summary "Sermon's on the Mount", where each promulgated the same core values of freedom, equality and justice for all, and both told their followers, "Go in peace, Serve the Lord."

Neither told their followers to serve Jesus or Muhammad, or Christianity or Islam.

Follow Dr. David Liepert on Twitte
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought no one could predict when Jesus is coming

So beheading isn't going well..now they are telling the world what it wants to hear. smh
I'm all for peace & equality, but not in the form of some wacked out interfaith movement.

lol then at the end "follow Dr David Leipert on twitter"

The website he references is a bare bones site getting most of its hits from Google because they have a lot of links. I always dismiss people who give some reason why something is better or how ISIS isn't doing something right or how they will soon be gone and completely dismissing ISIS's track record. Armchair quartering backing at its worst.

Thanks for the thread all the same. :) I is interesting to note that the author too believes in the end times. He just pushes the date out a little.

Yeah I had the same impression.

I don't know any Christians who want to bring the end times by creating chaos

Find the increasing amount of theology we're learning about from ISIS fascinating. They're basicly a Christian End-Times cult. Better armed and financed, but the theology is identical.
If this is what you learned what did you know before this? You still understand nothing. Which do you not understand Christian end times or Muslim end times or both. They are very, very different, except for both say the end times are here, give or take a few years.

Forum List

Back