Muslims pray inside the Pentagon

WASHINGTON (AP) - A New York imam and his proposed mosque near ground zero are being demonized by political candidates - mostly Republicans - despite the fact that Islam is already very much a part of the World Trade Center neighborhood. And that Muslims pray inside the Pentagon, too, less than 80 feet from where terrorists attacked.

recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record, serving New York"s Hudson Valley and the Catskills

I think we should round up all the Muslims here in the states, steal their houses and put them in camps....interment camps perhaps.....oh wait, we tried that with the Japanese and where wrong then too.

God bless America.

There was no We there. That was progressive FDR who did that.
FDR wasnt an american? :confused:

Everything is not the same, Mcveigh is dead and the KKK is debunk.

You can't compare this to millions of hateful muslims.

the KKK is debunked? Really?

wow....

Either way they were/are christians. Should we say there are millions like them as well?

Prove muslims can be peaceful somewhere else first, then later maybe in America.

Since mcveigh was christian and so are the KKK, prove to me christians can be peaceful here.....see what I did there?

Extremists are wrong, period. We have them, muslims have them, this message board has them...:)

Except, considering the number of Muslims in this country, and considering the number of Christians, it's Christians I'm way more afraid of.

The ones from the WTC came from Saudi Arabia, the home of the same guy that is buying up Fox news. And the right follows Fox news like they do their Bible.

If we really want to freak out the right, we should tell them about all the gay soldiers from our NATO Allies that walk through our Pentagon with Secret and Top Secret clearances that WE gave them. We don't trust our own gay soldiers, only theirs.

Despite it being for all practical purposes the same situation,

the rightwing hate/fear mongers can't mount an attack against mosque-in-pentagon because they would have to attack the military.

If we really want to freak out the right, we should tell them about all the gay soldiers from our NATO Allies that walk through our Pentagon with Secret and Top Secret clearances that WE gave them. We don't trust our own gay soldiers, only theirs.

if we want to freak you out Dean....all anyone has to do is say BOO....hi im a Republican....

Who cares, I have no problem with Muslim having a place to pray at the pentagon. I assume this stupid thread was started because of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy. More strange logic from the left. How you compare Muslims having a space set aside at the pentagon to pray, with the Building of a HUGE mosque right next to ground zero by a group called the Cordoba Initiative Ran by a guy who refuses to Call Terrorists Terrorists, and wants to see Sharia Law in the US is beyond me.

Its not even apples and oranges, its like apples and Mars.

It's a community center, not a mosque. Get your facts straight. The Imam says that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

It's kind of like saying the Constitution is compatible with the Bible or the Torah.

WASHINGTON (AP) - A New York imam and his proposed mosque near ground zero are being demonized by political candidates - mostly Republicans - despite the fact that Islam is already very much a part of the World Trade Center neighborhood. And that Muslims pray inside the Pentagon, too, less than 80 feet from where terrorists attacked.

recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record, serving New York"s Hudson Valley and the Catskills

SSSSH they will want to bomb the pentagon

Teins from birth, huh?:cuckoo:

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

Who cares, I have no problem with Muslim having a place to pray at the pentagon. I assume this stupid thread was started because of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy. More strange logic from the left. How you compare Muslims having a space set aside at the pentagon to pray, with the Building of a HUGE mosque right next to ground zero by a group called the Cordoba Initiative Ran by a guy who refuses to Call Terrorists Terrorists, and wants to see Sharia Law in the US is beyond me.

It's a community center, not a mosque. Get your facts straight. The Imam says that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia Law.

It's kind of like saying the Constitution is compatible with the Bible or the Torah.

Most mosques are also 'community centers'. As are many Churches.... multi-functional buildings.... And, a great way of using words to hide your intention.

And anyone who say that the US Constitution in compatible with Sharia Law is a total fucking moron who knows jack shit about Islam.

Most mosques are also 'community centers'. As are many Churches.... multi-functional buildings.... And, a great way of using words to hide your intention.

And anyone who say that the US Constitution in compatible with Sharia Law is a total fucking moron who knows jack shit about Islam.

I didn't know that the constitution allows you to chop someone's hand off, or to bury a woman up to her shoulders and stone her to death, sometimes for getting raped. Good thing I come here to learn all kinds of new facts. :D

Prove muslims can be peaceful somewhere else first, then later maybe in America.

Since mcveigh was christian and so are the KKK, prove to me christians can be peaceful here.....see what I did there?

Extremists are wrong, period. We have them, muslims have them, this message board has them...:)

Except, considering the number of Muslims in this country, and considering the number of Christians, it's Christians I'm way more afraid of.

The ones from the WTC came from Saudi Arabia, the home of the same guy that is buying up Fox news. And the right follows Fox news like they do their Bible.

Stop doing that. It hurts when they are tyring to make some kind of righty point.

Washington (CNN) -- Less than 100 feet from where a hijacked airplane slammed into the Pentagon, Muslim military personnel bring prayer rugs on weekday afternoons for group worship.

On Fridays, a local imam conducts a service in the Pentagon Memorial Chapel built after the September 11, 2001, terror attacks by al Qaeda that killed 184 people at the U.S. military headquarters.

The chapel, with stained-glass windows, burgundy carpeting and a wooden altar, provides a place of prayer and religious observance for anyone regardless of faith or culture.

Muslim prayers welcome at Pentagon chapel - CNN.com

Forum List

Back