Muslims pray inside the Pentagon

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
The following appeal is a bi-partisan appeal for a worthy cause. No animals were hurt in the production of this appeal.

My fellow Posters. Many of you have more clues than you need. A Poster, we'll call him Kris, has none. Yes, my friends, he is clueless. Please, please dig deep. Find your spare clues and send them to Kris. This is America, we can't have clueless Americans. Please, give generously.

Thank you.

Who cares, I have no problem with Muslim having a place to pray at the pentagon. I assume this stupid thread was started because of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy. More strange logic from the left. How you compare Muslims having a space set aside at the pentagon to pray, with the Building of a HUGE mosque right next to ground zero by a group called the Cordoba Initiative Ran by a guy who refuses to Call Terrorists Terrorists, and wants to see Sharia Law in the US is beyond me.

Its not even apples and oranges, its like apples and Mars.

WASHINGTON (AP) - A New York imam and his proposed mosque near ground zero are being demonized by political candidates - mostly Republicans - despite the fact that Islam is already very much a part of the World Trade Center neighborhood. And that Muslims pray inside the Pentagon, too, less than 80 feet from where terrorists attacked.

recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record, serving New York"s Hudson Valley and the Catskills

The Pentagon Prayer/Meditation room has been there since 1970 for ALL FAITHS. Are you implying that Muslims should not have been allowed one to pray there after 9-11?

THE MEDITATION AND PRAYER ROOM INSIDE THE PENTAGON 1970

THE MEDITATION AND PRAYER ROOM I

Who cares, I have no problem with Muslim having a place to pray at the pentagon. I assume this stupid thread was started because of the Ground Zero Mosque controversy. More strange logic from the left. How you compare Muslims having a space set aside at the pentagon to pray, with the Building of a HUGE mosque right next to ground zero by a group called the Cordoba Initiative Ran by a guy who refuses to Call Terrorists Terrorists, and wants to see Sharia Law in the US is beyond me.

Its not even apples and oranges, its like apples and Mars.

I Agree

People pray in America?!? The horror! Wait... no. That's what should be happening

Yes we have a place for them. A very American idea.

A better question is do they have a place for us, anyone or anything?

WASHINGTON (AP) - A New York imam and his proposed mosque near ground zero are being demonized by political candidates - mostly Republicans - despite the fact that Islam is already very much a part of the World Trade Center neighborhood. And that Muslims pray inside the Pentagon, too, less than 80 feet from where terrorists attacked.

recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record, serving New York"s Hudson Valley and the Catskills

I think we should round up all the Muslims here in the states, steal their houses and put them in camps....interment camps perhaps.....oh wait, we tried that with the Japanese and where wrong then too.

God bless America.

Prove muslims can be peaceful somewhere else first, then later maybe in America.

Prove muslims can be peaceful somewhere else first, then later maybe in America.

Since mcveigh was christian and so are the KKK, prove to me christians can be peaceful here.....see what I did there?

Extremists are wrong, period. We have them, muslims have them, this message board has them...:)

I think we should round up all the Muslims here in the states, steal their houses and put them in camps....interment camps perhaps.....oh wait, we tried that with the Japanese and where wrong then too.

God bless America.

There was no We there. That was progressive FDR who did that.

Everything is not the same, Mcveigh is dead and the KKK is debunk.

You can't compare this to millions of hateful muslims.

God bless America.

maybe we should round up people like you and put you in a room and watch you drive each other nuts.....then you might have a little understanding of why so many here think your an idiot....

God bless America.

I was gonna talk shit and counter your post but.... Your sig has me laughing too fucking hard!

Forum List

Back