Muslims Plan 'To Infiltrate Every Element of Our Society

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Gen. Boykin: Radical Muslims Plan 'To Infiltrate Every Element of Our Society, Including the Church'

'Boykin continued, “They’re infiltrating every element of our society while we are trying to believe that there is a big separation between the radical Muslims and the moderate Muslims. And the reality is, John [Guandolo] said it, the moderate Muslims are just simply Muslims that have chosen not to follow the teachings of the Quran and the hadith. And there are a lot of them, and God bless them. I wish that more of them would refuse to follow it.”'

The so called 'moderates' who have chosen not to follow the teachings of the Islamic doctrine, are running cover for those Moslems who DO follow the teachings. In other words the moderates are fooling America into believing there's a good Islam. There isn't.

Good to see a general on my side.

It's almost like there isn't freedom of religion in the US.

Islam is no more a religion than the paint on a BMW is a car.

You know, you're probably one of those people who complain about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Gen. Boykin: Radical Muslims Plan 'To Infiltrate Every Element of Our Society, Including the Church'

'Boykin continued, “They’re infiltrating every element of our society while we are trying to believe that there is a big separation between the radical Muslims and the moderate Muslims. And the reality is, John [Guandolo] said it, the moderate Muslims are just simply Muslims that have chosen not to follow the teachings of the Quran and the hadith. And there are a lot of them, and God bless them. I wish that more of them would refuse to follow it.”'

The so called 'moderates' who have chosen not to follow the teachings of the Islamic doctrine, are running cover for those Moslems who DO follow the teachings. In other words the moderates are fooling America into believing there's a good Islam. There isn't.

Nobody knows how moderate the so called "moderates" really are. In some surveys the only difference between them and the radicals was that they didn't carry out terrorists attacks but in fact did silently approved these attacks.

It seems there are a few true moderates who leave the Islamic culture and choose to condemn the radicals but these are few and far between.

boykin is a fricking bible thumping pos anti semitic goy

The Mythical Martyrdom of Jerry Boykin | Right Wing Watch

Rightwing Ex- General: ‘Jews Are The Problem’

Last edited:
I think their secret plan is to open bakeries all over the country and only bake cakes with a genie's lamp, a flying carpet, and a scimitar in icing on the top.

Al Hoolak - Bar and Cafe - Sinbad never goes on a quest without one of our cakes, why should you!

Hate to break it to ya but that freedom ends when they start killing us.
What a load. A lot of Christians kill a lot of Americans. Gonna ban Christianity? After all, it's infiltrated every element of your society.

A few Christian people have murdered others but they don't murder others AS CHRISTIANS. They don't murder in the name of their god. There isn't doctrinal authority for it. Moslems, on the other hand, murder with doctrinal authority - IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. That's the difference.

Islam is no more a religion than the paint on a BMW is a car.
Here we go, I'll fix it for you.

Islam is no more a religion than the other desert crazed Abrahamic religions.

This only tells us you know nothing about Islam. Your ideology is wagging you like a dog wags it's tail. Embarrassing.

I think their secret plan is to open bakeries all over the country and only bake cakes with a genie's lamp, a flying carpet, and

Here's something you can play with while the adults talk.

building-blocks.jpg

Forum List

Back