*Muslims: Over My Dead Body, That Can Be Arranged!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Even death will not stop muslim men from a womens vagina.
2. If a women dies, her husband will want to tap it one more time!
3. Its perverted, inhuman, and what dogs would do.
4. You don't *do* the dead!
5. Its insane, just like I've been saying for years, islam attracts insane people.
6. One more time for the road.
7. Gimme something to remember you by deary.
8. Link:Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online

"Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death."

Of course muslim women would have to wait until rigor mortis set in to say fairewell so the ole boy would have an erection! LMAO! What a hoot!

Sorry bout that,

1. Think on this.
2. muslim man kills his wife, then humps her dead corpse.
3. Can you imagine?
4. What a bunch of sick fucks!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ladies of Egypt, don't you just love the "Arab Spring"? Aren't you thrilled that you helped toppled Mubarak?

I mean seriously, your wife dies, you put her in the prettiest shroud you can find and check into the local hotel for a fabulous farewell night of romance.

Sheesh.

Sorry bout that,

5. Its insane, just like I've been saying for years, islam attracts insane people.
8. Link:Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online

"Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death."

Think thats bad, Jews cut off bits of their childrens penis's...

You're fukkin sht1tin me...the inhuman bastards :cuckoo:

Ladies of Egypt, don't you just love the "Arab Spring"? Aren't you thrilled that you helped toppled Mubarak?

I mean seriously, your wife dies, you put her in the prettiest shroud you can find and check into the local hotel for a fabulous farewell night of romance.

Sheesh.

Love forever :eusa_shifty:

Sorry bout that,

Circumcision helps prevent HIV and other STDs.
Male Circumcision and Risk for HIV Transmission: Implications for the United States | Factsheets | CDC HIV/AIDS

No wonder you can't get laid, freak

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Male Circumcision and Risk for HIV Transmission: Implications for the United States | Factsheets | CDC HIV/AIDS

I can get laid, jus not that ofen cause I'm butt ugly :eusa_boohoo:

The fact is that circumcision confers no immunity to any of these diseases, which any physician treating large numbers of circumcised American men - as in the military services - can readily observe. If all men were circumcised, only circumcised men would contract these diseases, for most of which there are satisfactory antibiotic treatments. Most recently, there has been speculation that circumcision would offer protection from infection by Human Immunodeficiency Virus, the suspected causative agent of the disease AIDS. The stated basis for this is the observation of the AIDS infection pattern in a small number of African men who frequented AIDS infected prostitutes. The proponents of this speculation choose to ignore the obvious fact that AIDS infections were first recognized in American homosexual men who were overwhelmingly Caucasian, middle class, and circumcised. Thousands of men with AIDS fill the hospital beds of our major cities and are testimony to the failure of circumcision to offer any degree of immunity to AIDS infections.
The Problem of Circumcision in America

Sorry bout that,

You should be the one to complain. Didn't you have surgeons implant eyelids for you made up of Jewish foreskin?

No kidding,man.
that whole country was better off,libya too,under ghaddafi.

This is a keeper.

Gaddafi, prior to Bin Laden, was one of the worst foreign terrorists that hit America. He financed, planned and gave the order to blow up a plane filled with Americans over Scotland.

Amazing.

I can get laid, jus not that ofen cause I'm butt ugly :eusa_boohoo:

The fact is that circumcision confers no immunity to any of these diseases, which any physician treating large numbers of circumcised American men - as in the military services - can readily observe. If all men were circumcised, only circumcised men would contract these diseases, for most of which there are satisfactory antibiotic treatments. Most recently, there has been speculation that circumcision would offer protection from infection by Human Immunodeficiency Virus, the suspected causative agent of the disease AIDS. The stated basis for this is the observation of the AIDS infection pattern in a small number of African men who frequented AIDS infected prostitutes. The proponents of this speculation choose to ignore the obvious fact that AIDS infections were first recognized in American homosexual men who were overwhelmingly Caucasian, middle class, and circumcised. Thousands of men with AIDS fill the hospital beds of our major cities and are testimony to the failure of circumcision to offer any degree of immunity to AIDS infections.
The Problem of Circumcision in America

It's sad when those in this forum infected with HIV still do not follow proper hygiene.

Circumcision greatly reduces chances for HIV infection.

Forum List

Back