Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

hmmmm? You are entitled to your opinions. If you think pregnant women are to be described as you've just done so, it bothers me not at all. Just shows what a pathetic jerk you are.

Hey, don't cry if you are gong to talk shit and can't take it when it comes back atcha. And, don't assume that the rest of society OWES you something just because you managed to get pregnant. having dick juice injected into your snatch is no big feat. It happens every day. Considerate people are worth considering. Arrogant bitches who think that the world stops and starts with their menstrual cycle are setting themselves up for serious disappointment. Congrats. You managed to do what every ally cat and bitch in heat accomplishes. Enjoy your cookie.

Shogun, you are just really gross. I mean, really. You need some deportment lessons and a few terms of charm school. Walk around for a while with a dictionary on your head and enunciate your vowels. And please, oh PLEASE never refer specifically to any part of the female (or male) anatomy or secretions again.

Please. I'm begging.

im as charming as the devil to those who are worth the effort.

others.. well.... you've been on the receiving end of that stick too, haven't ya baba?

OK......Getting back to the topic....Muslims suck donkey dick and I am offended when the muslim females wear their burkas and I cant tell if it really is a female under there and the men who kill their relatives because of some bullshit honor thing. When is that going to change?

Forum List

Back