Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Muslim outrage at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat | Mail Online

Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:15 PM on 01st July 2008

A postcard featuring a cute puppy sitting in a policeman's hat advertising a Scottish police force's new telephone number has sparked outrage from Muslims.

Tayside Police's new non-emergency phone number has prompted complaints from members of the Islamic community.

The choice of image on the Tayside Police cards - a black dog sitting in a police officer's hat - has now been raised with Chief Constable John Vine.

More...

I helped organize a BBQ for 400 university students 7 years ago during frosh week. Everything ran smoothly except it turned out that the vegetarian students decided to make a huge fuss about the lack of veggie-burgers.

The BBQ committee, all four of us, had completely forgotten that vegetarians sometimes go to BBQs expecting veggie-burgers. Its a BARBEQUE for Christ's sake! That means meat.

We did have salads and other food at the BBQ, but the idea that vegetarians would turn up and make such a fuss didn't even occur to us.

The point I'm trying to make here is that there's always going to be a percentage of people who don't like what you do or how you do it. It gets rather ridiculous at times.

And this is the way the Muslims will break the West.....watch the UK knuckle under to the demands of the Muslims...they've done it before...
as we in the US have...footwashers in public schools(taxpayer funded).....cashiers that refuse to touch the products during checkout (pork), drivers ID with full head coverings, etc.....
Ahhh, the Muslims and the liberals that demand we tolerate their customs will take the west apart.....brick by fuckin' brick.....

'we Did Not Seek Advice From The Force's Diversity Adviser Prior To Publishing And Distributing The Postcards. That Was An Oversight And We Apologise For Any Offence Caused.'

Wtf

And this is the way the Muslims will break the West.....watch the UK knuckle under to the demands of the Muslims...they've done it before...
as we in the US have...footwashers in public schools(taxpayer funded).....cashiers that refuse to touch the products during checkout (pork), drivers ID with full head coverings, etc.....
Ahhh, the Muslims and the liberals that demand we tolerate their customs will take the west apart.....brick by fuckin' brick.....

Absofuckinglutely right Alpha. This shit has got to stop or our freedoms will be curtailed one by one in the name of not offending a fucking Muslim

If that poster offends shopkeepers, then they shouldn't post it.

yawn

Well that's not how Muslims think is it? Muslims are the most easily offended sect on the planet and it seems that most Western governments will continue to placate these zealots and their medieval beliefs

If that poster offends shopkeepers, then they shouldn't post it.

yawn

exactly. If the muslim community doesn't get the benefit of knowing who to call in an emergency then fuckem. OR, they can foot the bill for a postcard with something a bit more muslim friendly - a bomb in the jacket or a burkah or something. The British culture likes dogs. If Muslims don't like it then they can fucking leave. I have no patience for fundy bastards whatever the flavour or dogma.

lactivists are nothing more than hippy throwbacks who missed the bus to terrapin station. Religous fanatics are no more ridiculous than uterus fanatics.

So your mom refused to breast feed you...why am I not surprised.

not at all.. She just didn't need to force the rest of society to pamper her for *GASP* getting pregnant. If you are looking for a pat on the back for spreading your legs then you will be severely disappointed. Motherhood isn't dependent on how convenient it is for you to drink your daily caffeine fix. Hell, it's a goddamn joke that you'd use your kid as a shield to hide behind just to feel some 60s deja vu.

How is feeding your child in public considered pampering, exactly? Are you one of these people that refuses to give your seat to a pregnant woman because you don't want them to have more rights than you have?

How is feeding your child in public considered pampering, exactly? Are you one of these people that refuses to give your seat to a pregnant woman because you don't want them to have more rights than you have?

You assume that the rest of society should coddle you for managing to collect cum. By all means, if a business location allows such then whip out your udder and feed your kid. If not, and im speaking specifically to the bruhaha against starbucks, then take your business AND your pussy fruit elsewhere.

Im the kind of guy who would give up his seat of my own volition but would have no problem telling a self-righteous breeder to go fuck herself as soon as she assumes that i am REQUIRED to accommodate her fat ass.

You assume that the rest of society should coddle you for managing to collect cum. By all means, if a business location allows such then whip out your udder and feed your kid. If not, and im speaking specifically to the bruhaha against starbucks, then take your business AND your pussy fruit elsewhere.

Such hostility. It's not surprising that I think you're a misogynist.

indeed, considering your vast array of stupidity it really is no wonder that you think any given goofy thing, Ravi. Guess what. When you talk shit you get shit talked back to you. I realize that you have some eternal "poor me" boner stuck up your ass but you threw down a gauntlet so don't be shocked when the lion bites off your poking hand.

oh, and please stop believing that catching semen makes you special.

Forum List

Back