Muslims offer a cash reward for the Rape and Murder of a Bosnian Journalist who critcized the Burka

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
Woman who mocked burka goes into hiding after online trolls offer bounty for her murder

She is now forced into hiding because we have Muslims being Muslims once again.
_________

Woman who mocked burka goes into hiding after online trolls offer bounty for her murder
A JOURNALIST has faced a barrage of chilling rape and death threats after criticising the burka – forcing her to go into hiding.
By Tom Parfitt
04:51, Fri, Sep 2, 2016 | UPDATED: 18:21, Fri, Sep 2, 2016

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Journalist Lejla Colak wrote a controversial article mocking the burka
In a controversial article, Lejla Colak said forcing women to wear the Islamic headscarf was like forcing them to strap a sex toy to their heads.

Twisted online trolls have launched a sick hate campaign against the Bosnian reporter, offering a cash prize if anyone kills or rapes her.

One social media user, reportedly a member of the Bosnian army, wrote: "Are there any volunteers to rape lovely Lejla? I will personally pay for it."

Religion is supposed to be extremely personal

Lejla Colak

In her article, Colak wrote: "To wear a burka, niqab or any other religious sign on your head is the same as wearing a strap-on in public.

"Imagine walking around with a giant strap-on and traumatising people.

"Religion is supposed to represent something that is extremely personal just like an individual sexuality."

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

The Bosnian reporter has been forced into hiding following the abuse
Ms Colak, who has since apologised for the wording of the article, told Express.co.uk: "The man who first threatened me is a member of the Bosnian army.

"I reported him to the police, so we'll go to court. After that I started to receive more and more threats in my inbox.

"People wrote that I should be killed, lit on fire, that I was disgrace for my country and my people, that I'm a c*** who doesn't deserve to live."

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

Twisted online trolls have offered a cash prize if anyone who kills her
The reporter also said was saddened that people with "different attitudes" to religion are made to feel "unwelcome" in Bosnia.

She told Balkan Insight: "I accept responsibility for what I wrote – I understand that it's not liked by opponents, that they will not understand or will get angry.

"But I wonder whether there are limits, given that the reaction was an invitation to rape and murder."

I think the burka is beautiful.

YOU HEAR THAT, ACHMED???? I think it's BEAUTIFUL! You don't need to hunt me down !

_________

A JOURNALIST has faced a barrage of chilling rape and death threats after criticising the burka – forcing her to go into hiding.
By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

In a controversial article, Lejla Colak said forcing women to wear the Islamic headscarf was like forcing them to strap a sex toy to their heads.

Twisted online trolls have launched a sick hate campaign against the Bosnian reporter, offering a cash prize if anyone kills or rapes her.

One social media user, reportedly a member of the Bosnian army, wrote: "Are there any volunteers to rape lovely Lejla? I will personally pay for it."

Lejla Colak

In her article, Colak wrote: "To wear a burka, niqab or any other religious sign on your head is the same as wearing a strap-on in public.

"Religion is supposed to represent something that is extremely personal just like an individual sexuality."

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

Ms Colak, who has since apologised for the wording of the article, told Express.co.uk: "The man who first threatened me is a member of the Bosnian army.

"I reported him to the police, so we'll go to court. After that I started to receive more and more threats in my inbox.

"People wrote that I should be killed, lit on fire, that I was disgrace for my country and my people, that I'm a c*** who doesn't deserve to live."

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

The reporter also said was saddened that people with "different attitudes" to religion are made to feel "unwelcome" in Bosnia.

She told Balkan Insight: "I accept responsibility for what I wrote – I understand that it's not liked by opponents, that they will not understand or will get angry.

"But I wonder whether there are limits, given that the reaction was an invitation to rape and murder."

Your own link describes "twisted online trolls" that did it.

YOUR OWN OP says that --- because you're such a moron that you posted the entire thing.

There is no mention anywhere of "Muslims" or members of any other religion.

You lose again, hack.

And by the way you ain't supposed to quote entire articles. You seem to have the same cavalier attitude to copyright laws as you do to facts.

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

YOUR OWN OP says that --- because you're such a moron that you posted the entire thing.

You lose again, hack.

And by the way you ain't supposed to quote entire articles. You seem to have the same cavalier attitude to copyright laws as you do to facts.

Muslims are sick and twisted and obviously trolling this poor girl.

It is Muslims considering there are not any non Muslims who threaten to rape or kill anyone for bashing the burka or veil. The Muslims have that area cornered.... they have a blood lust and a desire to rape.

And I shall copy the entire article if I choose to do so. I am not breaking copyright since I am proving a link to the website along with credit of who wrote it and where it came.

You are once again a jackass but who would have expected any differently. Now you will no doubt waste everyone's time with 3 pages of spam posts about nothing that has to do with the girl who is now in hiding.

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

You lose again, hack.

It is Muslims considering there are not any non Muslims who threaten to rape or kill anyone for bashing the burka or veil. The Muslims have that area cornered.... they have a blood lust and a desire to rape.

And I shall copy the entire article if I choose to do so. I am not breaking copyright since I am proving a link to the website along with credit of who wrote it and where it came.

You are once again a jackass but who would have expected any differently. Now you will no doubt waste everyone's time with 3 pages of spam posts about nothing that has to do with the girl who is now in hiding.

:banghead: You fucking moron....

And I quote:
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's [sic] Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
You're supposed to review that before you start here, shit-for-brains. Like the rest of us did.

As for "Muslims" it STILL does not exist anywhere in the article. You pulled it out of your ass.
And that means you're still a dishonest HACK.

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

You lose again, hack.

:banghead: You fucking moron....

And I quote:
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's [sic] Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
You're supposed to review that before you start here, shit-for-brains. Like the rest of us did.

As for "Muslims" it STILL does not exist anywhere in the article. You pulled it out of your ass.
And that means you're still a dishonest HACK.

Then report me. Either way stop pissing and moaning.

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

You lose again, hack.

Bosnians are mostly Muslims. In fact it's becoming a breeding ground for batshit Sunnis. Who else would threaten someone criticizing the burka? Oh maybe it's a progressive.

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

You lose again, hack.

Bosnians are mostly Muslims. In fact it's becoming a breeding ground for batshit Sunnis. Who else would threaten someone criticizing the burka? Oh maybe it's a progressive.

maybe he thinks the atheists are ready to put out rape bounties to defend the burka .....

_________

By Tom Parfitt

Lejla-Colak-706410.jpg
SG•GETTY

Lejla Colak

burqa-641345.jpg
FACEBOOK

troll-641348.jpg
GETTY

You lose again, hack.

I don't give a flying friggety fuck what "most" of anything are. It's irrelevant.

The fact remains, the OP pulled this shit out of his ass. It's not in the story at all. Period, the end, waiter check please, fade to black.

Forum List

Back