Muslims offended by gay marriage

You think the lawsuits against Christian bakers, photographers, pizza joynts etc were not by people who went into the establishment because they wanted to shut down the business and not to get the product?

I think they were brought about by people who went to a business and expected to get served.

are you that naive? they were there to stir up shit, nothing more.

Believe whatever homophobic bullshit you want to believe.

Not as if you have ever let the facts obscure your opinions in the past.

posting the truth is not homophobic. Its simply the truth.

Let us all know when you get around to posting the truth.

the truth is all I have ever posted. Sorry if the truth upsets you.

once more, are you claiming it did not happen? NBC reported it, so did CNN and Fox. Are they all lying?

I see no such claim by NBC or CNN- here is one by the mirror

Horrific moment ISIS kill four gay men by throwing them from a roof - Mirror Online

Who notes that this is not the first time that ISIS has killed gay men- apparently all Muslims by the way- and notes that there are some who have tried to link this with the Supreme Court recognizing marriage on Friday.

But no evidence of course- that one lead to the other.

OMG, your naivete knows no bounds.

Yeah- in my naivete, I actually go by what we know- rather than just listen to whatever BS you make up or believe.

So you KNOW that every gay couple wanted their cake made by a baker who does not approve of gay marriage? You KNOW that there were no other bakers, or heaven forbid, gay bakers? You KNOW that?

as I said you are very naive.

I know I never made any such claims.

I know you don't consider the facts to be a necessary element of your claims.

Uhhh, no. you said ", I actually go by what we know-" when talking about gays and bakers.

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

If they don't like the laws in the US, they are free to go back to their hereditary homeland

You live in the US, you abide by the laws of this country.

Don't like gays, don't like alcohol or people who drink, don't like people with pets, don't like people who eat pork, don't like the way everyone dresses, don't like.........
Why are they in the US if they don't like americans?

Immigrants are not here to change american, help us blend and benefit from each other. Immigrants need to be part of the melting pot not expect a new pot for only those they choose.

Last edited:
I think they were brought about by people who went to a business and expected to get served.

are you that naive? they were there to stir up shit, nothing more.

Believe whatever homophobic bullshit you want to believe.

Not as if you have ever let the facts obscure your opinions in the past.

posting the truth is not homophobic. Its simply the truth.

Let us all know when you get around to posting the truth.

the truth is all I have ever posted. Sorry if the truth upsets you.

That is obviously not true

Redfish- April 29, 2015:
I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

I see no such claim by NBC or CNN- here is one by the mirror

Horrific moment ISIS kill four gay men by throwing them from a roof - Mirror Online

Who notes that this is not the first time that ISIS has killed gay men- apparently all Muslims by the way- and notes that there are some who have tried to link this with the Supreme Court recognizing marriage on Friday.

But no evidence of course- that one lead to the other.

Yeah- in my naivete, I actually go by what we know- rather than just listen to whatever BS you make up or believe.

So you KNOW that every gay couple wanted their cake made by a baker who does not approve of gay marriage? You KNOW that there were no other bakers, or heaven forbid, gay bakers? You KNOW that?

Uhhh, no. you said ", I actually go by what we know-" when talking about gays and bakers.

No- you are just lying again.

Easy enough to just look at the text of the thread.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

If they don't like the laws in the US, they are free to go back to their hereditary homeland

Don't like gays, don't like alcohol or people who drink, don't like people with pets, don't like people who eat pork, don't like the way everyone dresses, don't like.........
Why are they in the US if they like americans?

Immigrants are not here to change american, help us blend and benefit from each other. Immigrants need to be part of the melting pot not expect a new pot for only those they choose.

Addicting Info Poll Muslims Are More Tolerant Of Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians Are IMAGE VIDEO

Think about it everyone. Joseph Smith of the Mormons full of s***. Muhammad full of crap. The Catholic Church give me a break. So what makes me believe zeus wasn't real and humans made that up but the God after that we invented is any more real? Unless you're going to quote the Bible and thats all hearsay. Certainly not scientific fact.

you are free to believe, or not believe, whatever you want. I am secure in my beliefs. God has proven himself to me and I have had prayers answered. No insults you hurl at me will ever have any affect or change what I believe.

Can science PROVE love?
I disagree with you Muslims and Mormons. Not to mention your founding religion the Jews

Its OK if you disagree with me. Your ignorance has been well established.
Yet in all this time you've yet to point out 1 error of thought process or thinking on my behalf. Chances are you're experiencing cognitive dissonance and Im making you feel uncomfortable so you're coming back with very little as far as substance goes.

Can't be posted often enough

Redfish:
I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

Why are they in the US if they don't like americans?

all valid points, and all counter to the current liberal/democrat ideology being shoved down our throats.

I quoted you accurately. You made a fool of yourself, admit it and move on.

Redfish:

Are you really that stupid? This is a muslim/liberal hypocrisy thread.

And for the record, I will start any threads on any topic that I choose. Destruction of liberal lies will not cease.

Redfish:

And for the record, I will start any threads on any topic that I choose. Destruction of liberal lies will not cease.

Poor Fishy...hates that he can't stop thinking of the gays...

Wow, over 450 posts - most made by the same 2 or 3 posters calling each other names, Sure goes add to the discussion of how a war-like cult KILLS those who live or espouse a homosexual lifestyle.

Who's gonna but dumb enough to continue following this?

Redfish:

Of course you will start a thread on any topic you choose- no one expects you to actually follow do what you say you will do:

Redfish:

Title of this thread: Muslims offended by Gay Marriage

I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy.

I quoted you accurately. You made a fool of yourself, admit it and move on.

Don't forget, there is a PC hierarchy.

Both are PC-protected groups, but gays are above Muslims.

Besides, the leftists will throw the Muzzie Beasts a bone and legalize polygamy is very short order.

Conservatives sure seem obsessed with legalizing polygamy.

What makes your statement particularly amusing is that the nations that have legal polygamous marriage are among the most homophobic nations in the world.

While the countries that allow people to marry regardless of their sexual orientation- do not allow any polygamous marriage.

Forum List

Back