Muslims Offended And Raising Hell Because Of Frying Bacon Smell Coming From Cafe

This is insane and Political Correctness has gone to far. I mean I wake up this morning and find out Juan Williams was fired for stating the truth about Muslims and then come across this about Muslims being offended about the smell of bacon. I thought the PC with the jews were bad but this PC with Muslims is going overboard. It's time to do what Germany is fixing to do and since they have realized that Muslims aren't adapting to German traditions and values and accepted that Multiculturalism doesn't work, we need to do the same.

Cafe owner ordered to remove extractor fan in case smell of frying bacon offends passing Muslims | Mail Online

A hard-working cafe owner has been ordered to tear down an extractor fan - because the smell of her frying bacon 'offends' Muslims.

Planning bosses acted against Beverley Akciecek, 49, after being told her next-door neighbour's Muslim friends had felt 'physically sick' due to the 'foul odour'.

More in Link:
Reading the comments I came across this one
i am the neighbour who complained! well done DM for asking for my comments on the matter, but if you had there would be No story to print! this vent is affecting my childrens health & that is why the council denied planning!! yes i have some muslim friends who it offended, but nothing was said about my english friends who avoid my house within opening hours of the shop! shame on you "daily mail" you have stirred up lots of racial tention in my area now, so for you its "mission accomplished"

- SARAH & GRAHAM WEBB-LEE, Stockport, 21/10/2010 18:08

It's time to do what Germany is fixing to do and since they have realized that Muslims aren't adapting to German traditions and values and accepted that Multiculturalism doesn't work, we need to do the same.

This is the scary part! USAR wants us to take a page from the German book on dealing with minorities. Yikes! As if we never learn from history.

Hi,

there might be some misinformation in regard of what germany is going to do.

1. Germany fully accepts that minorities are existing within it´s borders and that these live in the framework of the constitution. Notwithstandding, they do have to accept this framework.

2. Germans are debating now about the extent of integration of immigrants and what exactly are the values the country is founded upon. This debate is quite lively and a lot of stupid things are said. The Greens want a religious holiday for the muslims, the conservatives want, that the country is based upon christian traditions etc.
Still, we see, that the hardworking turkish shopowner is much closer to us, than a lot of others.

There are problems and there are setbacks. But I cannot see, that Germany´s policy towards foreigners is going to change. On the contrary, we are debating now, what has been a neglected fact for years: that we are a country people a migrating to and what the effects are.

regards
ze germanguy
Thanks for your insight. It should be noted, however, that the United States is a nation of immigrants. European nations are, by in large, populated by homogeneous people who share a common language, customs and traditions. further, european nations seem to have no problem legislating 'tradition'.

America is populated by people from around the world. Hence, our 'traditions' are in a constant state of flux adapting and changing with every new wave of immigrants.

As an American, I wouldn't want it any other way. The result of our 'melting pot' tradition is a rich American culture unique and organic.

This is the scary part! USAR wants us to take a page from the German book on dealing with minorities. Yikes! As if we never learn from history.

Hi,

1. Germany fully accepts that minorities are existing within it´s borders and that these live in the framework of the constitution. Notwithstandding, they do have to accept this framework.

2. Germans are debating now about the extent of integration of immigrants and what exactly are the values the country is founded upon. This debate is quite lively and a lot of stupid things are said. The Greens want a religious holiday for the muslims, the conservatives want, that the country is based upon christian traditions etc.
Still, we see, that the hardworking turkish shopowner is much closer to us, than a lot of others.

There are problems and there are setbacks. But I cannot see, that Germany´s policy towards foreigners is going to change. On the contrary, we are debating now, what has been a neglected fact for years: that we are a country people a migrating to and what the effects are.

regards
ze germanguy
Thanks for your insight. It should be noted, however, that the United States is a nation of immigrants. European nations are, by in large, populated by homogeneous people who share a common language, customs and traditions. further, european nations seem to have no problem legislating 'tradition'.

America is populated by people from around the world. Hence, our 'traditions' are in a constant state of flux adapting and changing with every new wave of immigrants.

As an American, I wouldn't want it any other way. The result of our 'melting pot' tradition is a rich American culture unique and organic.

Bullshit. Muslims in Europe want no part of integration with their respective countries.

the issue here is not the bacon, but that can't be pleasant either, but the facts that
1) the fan was installed contrary to zoning rules
2) the fan was blowing right into the neighbor's front door

I love Burger king, but if you get downwind of the place during rush hour the smell of the grease fans will make you seriously consider veganism. Imagine having that blow right into your front door all day long.

the issue here is not the bacon, but that can't be pleasant either, but the facts that
1) the fan was installed contrary to zoning rules
2) the fan was blowing right into the neighbor's front door

I love Burger king, but if you get downwind of the place during rush hour the smell of the grease fans will make you seriously consider veganism. Imagine having that blow right into your front door all day long.
I lived in Sarasota Florida for a few years back in the 1980s. I remember one Burger King that was next door to a crematorium.

You were never really sure what was being grilled. A Whopper or Uncle Sid.

How did they know what pork being cooked smells like to begin with ?
Answer?
They're fucking liars just like the Jooz.

Offer a Jew a free smoked ham and see what happens.

Hi,

regards
ze germanguy

Bullshit. Muslims in Europe want no part of integration with their respective countries.
It's not bullshit. What Germany wants to do about immigrants could never work here. Our systems, our laws and our traditions don't (thankfully) dovetail.

It's not bullshit. What Germany wants to do about immigrants could never work here. Our systems, our laws and our traditions don't (thankfully) dovetail.
Too right, Europe is a mess, and I never want to live in most of it*. I once respected the UK and other European nations, but they allowed themselves to be hijacked by radical leftists and radical Muslims, and their civil and political liberties are being chucked away.

The patriot act didn't do that in the US though (no matter what the left wing fear mongering campaign says), but the political correctness and the religious tolerance movement has in Europe. It is only Europe that has surrendered to intellectual censorship, in China and elsewhere in Asia they are beginning to end censorship whereas Europe is turning back the clock to medieval style censorship (can only think, learn or say what they elite want you too).

Germany and the EU are on the road to Fascism and Islamo-Fascism, and I am lucky to not live there, as I don't like Geert Wilders (wants to ban the Koran, and ethnic cleanse all the Muslims from Europe) types nor do I like Clegg or Cameron types or radical Muslim cleric types that are in power these days in Europe.

*There are a few nations which aren't going down the bad road, Albania, Serbia and Norway for example should get through the mess okay. But with these kinds of people, I can only see the rest of Europe going into chaos and religious-nationalist violence. The first video explains the radicalization of Muslims in Europe:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAivyEazJQ0[/ame]
"They reject western values, even their parents are alarmed..."

Radical Right:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY_Y33X6iak[/ame]
Radical Left:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHqQb4goaxg[/ame]
Good bye Sweden:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6VI_bc1j4&feature=related[/ame]

You don't get all of that in the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back