Muslims of early America

ok let's start again and slowly.

Algebra and Algorithms are arabic developed by muslims scholars.

Go prove this wrong.
Go prove they were invented by Muslim scholars first. Obviously you can't.
I'm going to leave it at this...I blame the US education system. You are a bulb sir.
The US education system didn't teach Picaro his hate. US education respects other cultures. Another hater taught him to be so hateful that a culture over a thousand years old that has spread all over the world can't be allowed to take credit for ANYTHING positive. He's ridiculous.

BTW, the ancient Greek Diophantus is also credited with being the father of algebra, but if you actually look at the history of algebra and mathematics in general, new things build on the things before it, with contributors from many civilizations over time. Your Muslim friend named Algebra and made it its own branch of mathematics, developing it beyond the simple concepts introduced earlier.

A pox on all their houses.

(only kidding.....well, sort of)

And here we have the standard resort to pop psycho-babble from the usual deranged Burb Brats, who really can't stand it that white Xians have done a much better job than any others on the planet, and like all good little Useful Idiots will react to any criticism of a violent political ideology that makes Nazis look like Mother Teresa with whatever inane rubbish.some PC 'academic' deviant tells them to.
Here I know you dont have the patience to read books or the money to visit historical sites and you get your info from the web.
Go and debunk this with your alt facts, and keep on feeding your hate.

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some psuedo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.
Lol your hate is blinding you.

The US education system didn't teach Picaro his hate. US education respects other cultures. Another hater taught him to be so hateful that a culture over a thousand years old that has spread all over the world can't be allowed to take credit for ANYTHING positive. He's ridiculous.

BTW, the ancient Greek Diophantus is also credited with being the father of algebra, but if you actually look at the history of algebra and mathematics in general, new things build on the things before it, with contributors from many civilizations over time. Your Muslim friend named Algebra and made it its own branch of mathematics, developing it beyond the simple concepts introduced earlier.

And here we have the standard resort to pop psycho-babble from the usual deranged Burb Brats, who really can't stand it that white Xians have done a much better job than any others on the planet, and like all good little Useful Idiots will react to any criticism of a violent political ideology that makes Nazis look like Mother Teresa with whatever inane rubbish.some PC 'academic' deviant tells them to.
Here I know you dont have the patience to read books or the money to visit historical sites and you get your info from the web.

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some psuedo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.

Short version of above:

:lalala:

As soon as somebody types the word 'pseudo-intellectual' anywhere on the net, Pogo shows up and starts providing us all with examples from his own repertoire of fake history. go ahead, Speedy, wow us with the latest talking points from the DNC and other non-news sources.
I brought you historic facts and all you did is call them fake. Its just doesnt work the trump way.
Algebra is atabic word and thanks to al khawarizmi who developed most of it, the next generation followed his foot steps.
Algorithms are named after him as well.
Coffee that you cant live without is an Arabic word and invention.

Go to south Europe and see for yourself, what did the muslims bring to Europe that was living in the dark ages.

Another example :
I live in west LA most of my Muslim friends (immigrants) have higher degrees,they either own thriving businesses or have important jobs, they give back to their community... live in multi million dollar homes, have 0 criminal records, they speak 3 languages on average,...why do you hate us that much?

Short version of above:

As soon as somebody types the word 'pseudo-intellectual' anywhere on the net, Pogo shows up and starts providing us all with examples from his own repertoire of fake history. go ahead, Speedy, wow us with the latest talking points from the DNC and other non-news sources.
I brought you historic facts and all you did is call them fake. Its just doesnt work the trump way.
Algebra is atabic word and thanks to al khawarizmi who developed most of it, the next generation followed his foot steps.

Go to south Europe and see for yourself, what did the muslims bring to Europe that was living in the dark ages.

Another example :
I live in west LA most of my Muslim friends (immigrants) have higher degrees,they either own thriving businesses or have important jobs, they give back to their community... live in multi million dollar homes, have 0 criminal records, they speak 3 languages on average,...why do you hate us that much?

they managed to get educated by learning ENGLISH. If they did not know
English well they would not have a chance to get into engineering or medical
schools even in their own countries. You are so FUNNY issa. "Arabic" is
not islam----it is just a language that was----BY BARBARIC CONQUEST---THE IMPOSED language thruout large parts of the world in medieval times. Lots of the people that spoke and wrote in Arabic were NOT MUSLIMS.
The romans used to entertain themselves and their slutty women by watching
men kill each other or getting eaten by lions----but LATIN remains the language of scholarship I have relatives who speak Arabic-----but now mostly when cursing in heavy traffic. Arabic is the language used by millions of disgusting pigs and dogs when they march around the black turd in the sand and fart out "DEATH TO......'" farts for the entertainment of their
perverse "god". I consider people who get a charge out of watching people
get eaten by lions to be scum and people who like to fart "death to...." also to be SCUM

Short version of above:

Another example :

ah, more babbling rubbish. Keep playing 'I Touched You Last!!!', it's all you've ever had, claiming other peoples' inventions and claiming some imaginary 'Golden Age' nonsense that never existed. And we know all about all you fake 'refugee' criminals who have come over to squat and steal, so no news there either. Why are you here? You claim Islamo Land is so grand and stuff, yet you come to the dumb ignorant U.S. after all those grand centuries of 'Enlightenment'??? Quite a mystery, that.

ok let's start again and slowly.

Algebra and Algorithms are arabic developed by muslims scholars.

Go prove this wrong.
I'm going to leave it at this...I blame the US education system. You are a bulb sir.

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some pseudo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.

lol now here is a pure example of projection. While you're pulling stuff out of your ass, those of us who read world news are still laughing at all the whining you animals do about the U.S.'s imaginary 'crimes' against Islamo-Nazi regimes, while every single Islamo-Nazi dictator is fawning over Red China's businessmen while that country is rounding up their fellow Islamo-savages and shoving them in 'indoctrination camps or prison camps. Even your radical scum will sell their 'Brothers' out for a buck. lol you fool no one; we have too many older copies of the Koran around here to be fooled by the silly edits put out by the later liars, so you can't pull off what you think you will; you can only attract the mentally ill and dumb for your new 'converts' these days.

there are two ages of "islam on top of the mountain"-----1) the GOLDEN
AGE OF ARABIAN BARBARIC INVASION, ENSLAVEMENT, PILLAGE
AND MURDER which kinda ended with the destruction of the Ottoman empire
sewer system. 2) the OIL AGE of lots of money for bombs and propaganda---<<<that one is still ongoing. Thru it all----the majority of the world's muslims remain illiterate

Short version of above:

Another example :

not islam----it is just a language that was----BY BARBARIC CONQUEST---THE IMPOSED language thruout large parts of the world in medieval times. Lots of the people that spoke and wrote in Arabic were NOT MUSLIMS.
men kill each other or getting eaten by lions----but LATIN remains the language of scholarship I have relatives who speak Arabic-----but now mostly when cursing in heavy traffic. Arabic is the language used by millions of disgusting pigs and dogs when they march around the black turd in the sand and fart out "DEATH TO......'" farts for the entertainment of their
get eaten by lions to be scum and people who like to fart "death to...." also to be SCUM

You can't "impose" a language. Even though that's what you yourself are trying to do at the beginning of this same post.

People are going to speak among themselves how they wish to speak, period.

Short version of above:

Another example :

You can't "impose" a language. Even though that's what you yourself are trying to do at the beginning of this same post.

Interestingly true Pogoid. AMONG THEMSELVES and AT HOME----
but you cannot send the report of the discovery of a new vaccine for
measles to the British Medical Journal or Lancet in Yiddish-----of course,
you can try. You would be amazed at how so much of the literature
related to neuroscience in the 19th century comes out in French----FRENCH!!!!!! of all languages. Even the Polacks used French. As
far as I know----Maimonides did some of his stuff in Arabic. Muslims from
India and Pakistan cannot function at all in academic medicine or math or
physics without ENGLISH ------and they are not Anglicans. Even the romans ---CLUNG TO GREEK in ancient times. Muslims make an issue of
the word "ALCOHOL" which in their minds "proves" that islam is responsible
for the distillation of wine-------nope----it's described in the Talmud.

IMPOSED!!!!!!!! I was forced to study german in school-----it was IMPOSED-----so that I could read the academic papers------(yeah RIGHT---
nevah got that far!!!!)

getting back to Arabic-----a long time ago-----BAGHDAD and later
CORDOBA (Arabic predominate) were something like academic
centers of the known world-------but no more-----da Jews, Christians
and Zoroastrians left (<<<< euphemism for genocide)

Short version of above:

Another example :

related to neuroscience in the 19th century comes out in French----FRENCH!!!!!! of all languages. Even the Polacks used French. As
physics without ENGLISH ------and they are not Anglicans. Even the romans ---CLUNG TO GREEK in ancient times. Muslims make an issue of

IMPOSED!!!!!!!! I was forced to study german in school-----it was IMPOSED-----so that I could read the academic papers------(yeah RIGHT---
nevah got that far!!!!)

"Polacks"?
shakehead.gif

So if German was "imposed", warum schriebst du jetzt nicht auf Deutsch? Some "imposition".

Alcohol does come from Arabic --- you can see it in the definite article al. See also alchemy, algorithm, albatross, and Altoona Pennsylvania. Which means "the tuna". :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Another example :

nevah got that far!!!!)

"Polacks"?
shakehead.gif

So if German was "imposed", warum schriebst du jetzt nicht auf Deutsch? Some "imposition".

I IS A REBEL-------Deutsch <<< es stinkt

Don't do Youtubes; your illiteracy and laziness is duly noted, though. Go burn down a library or something. Some pseudo-intellectuals babbling away on TED Talk isn't 'evidence' of anything except Prozac addiction.

lol now here is a pure example of projection. While you're pulling stuff out of your ass, those of us who read world news are still laughing at all the whining you animals do about the U.S.'s imaginary 'crimes' against Islamo-Nazi regimes, while every single Islamo-Nazi dictator is fawning over Red China's businessmen while that country is rounding up their fellow Islamo-savages and shoving them in 'indoctrination camps or prison camps. Even your radical scum will sell their 'Brothers' out for a buck. lol you fool no one; we have too many older copies of the Koran around here to be fooled by the silly edits put out by the later liars, so you can't pull off what you think you will; you can only attract the mentally ill and dumb for your new 'converts' these days.
Koran never changed since day one....we grow up memorizing it. You can burn all copies if you want....a Muslim in Indonesia can recite and write just like a Muslim in BOsnia, Russia or Egypt.

Short version of above:

Another example :

ah, more babbling rubbish. Keep playing 'I Touched You Last!!!', it's all you've ever had, claiming other peoples' inventions and claiming some imaginary 'Golden Age' nonsense that never existed. And we know all about all you fake 'refugee' criminals who have come over to squat and steal, so no news there either. Why are you here? You claim Islamo Land is so grand and stuff, yet you come to the dumb ignorant U.S. after all those grand centuries of 'Enlightenment'??? Quite a mystery, that.
No facts yet...just a tantrum.

[QUOTE="Picaro, post: 2
Koran never changed since day one....we grow up memorizing it. You can burn all copies if you want....a Muslim in Indonesia can recite and write just like a Muslim in BOsnia, Russia or Egypt.

so? that a book written 1000 years ago and held "HOLY" by the minority of muslims who can read is unchanged seems like something
IMPORTANT to you, Issa? You know why it seems important to you? I can answer that---because you were TOLD to believe that from "day one". Comparatively speaking----the silly book is short -it is written sing song poetic style making it easy to memorize and most muslims never read it. Thus somehow----the UNIQUE myth of "UNCHANGING KORAN" impresses naïve muslims.
I am delighted that you do not mind if korans are burned or flushed down the
toilet------some muslims get hysterical about it.
For those who do not know----memorization of sacred writings is nothing
new or unique------and certainly not magical or proof of anything.
There are lots of such circumstances ----most nothing to do with islam however most "non-muslims" are not force fed the idea that it is somehow
UNIQUE to them------my hubby knows----by memory, more "holy writ"
then exists in the silly little Koran-----his background is classical. Muzzies
did LOTS OF DESTRUCTION of the holy books of his community when
they spilled out of Arabia---------its almost funny

Forum List

Back