Muslims just suck - Killing a Girl for Getting an Education!!! WTF!!!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
2. I blame the liberals, mostly.

tumblr_m7vrbfaAvJ1r0bikuo2_250.jpg

1. Yes I do say, and anytime the liberal media has an opportunity they go after Booosh, day in day out, even though Boosh has been out of office for four years, its Booosh did it, Booosh did this, or Boosh did that.
2. I from time to time check in on the liberal media to see what they are up to, and as usual, they are not reporting the news, they are using the media s a platform to attack Republicans.
3. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
4. Its really sickening if you asked me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
2. I blame the liberals, mostly.

tumblr_m7vrbfaAvJ1r0bikuo2_250.jpg

1. Yes I do say, and anytime the liberal media has an opportunity they go after Booosh, day in day out, even though Boosh has been out of office for four years, its Booosh did it, Booosh did this, or Boosh did that.
2. I from time to time check in on the liberal media to see what they are up to, and as usual, they are not reporting the news, they are using the media s a platform to attack Republicans.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube

I suspect many Republicans want a kind of "Christian Taliban" here. Who knows how far they would take it? I suspect, from their rhetoric, pretty far.

Yeah, we want that taliban that started with the founders through the 60s, yeah some real crazy shit, but youd rather teenage girls get knocked up, have abortions, go to college an do the lesbo thing and you think 3+ parents are ok and families are just an antiquated notion from your equality gestapop, that thinks nambla has ideal goals, correct?

Sorry bout that,

Remember that great Christian outreach program, The Inquisition? Man, those guys sure did know how to commit murder on a mass scale, didn't they? And torture?

stock-photo-attractive-caucasian-chef-kissing-his-fingers-to-show-how-tasty-the-food-is-46088491.jpg
Lest we forget.
The Inquistion was a horrible period and a scar on Christianity.

1. You mean the *Beat Back The Hordes* am I right?:badgrin:
2. And we ain't to far from being made to do that again.
3. I thought you said Crusades,...well same difference!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You had better run, yah *HOMO*!!!:badgrin:
2. And stay gone faggot!:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well the answer to this is, 'Muslims all in all are stupid', really, we are talking just a tad above a monkey in IQ.
2. Well maybe a tad lower than a monkey, even a monkey won't murder their own child, for whatever reason.
3. Muslims are knuckle dragging morons.
4. And Muslims have a hard time understanding simple words, and they also put some sort of huge weight in their tiny little minds of what words mean, like honor, is just about the most important word for most of them.
5. They think that their honor, is something to be protected, like at all costs, even to the killing of their children.
6. A Muslims will argue about a word for hours, and if you don't agree with them about that word at some point, they just cut your fucking throat!
7. Its a Muslim thing, I don't really know anyone like Muslims.
8. Just how Muslim parents can take their children and murder them is beyond me, they really need to stop doing that, the word HONOR isn't all that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

... said a HUGE fan of fux, even though their programming controlled by a MUSLIM.

Or, as their known by the teepots, MUSLINs.

Damn DUMB rw's. Typically, this one doesn't know a damn thing about the people he hates.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well the answer to this is, 'Muslims all in all are stupid', really, we are talking just a tad above a monkey in IQ.
2. Well maybe a tad lower than a monkey, even a monkey won't murder their own child, for whatever reason.
3. Muslims are knuckle dragging morons.
4. And Muslims have a hard time understanding simple words, and they also put some sort of huge weight in their tiny little minds of what words mean, like honor, is just about the most important word for most of them.
5. They think that their honor, is something to be protected, like at all costs, even to the killing of their children.
6. A Muslims will argue about a word for hours, and if you don't agree with them about that word at some point, they just cut your fucking throat!
7. Its a Muslim thing, I don't really know anyone like Muslims.
8. Just how Muslim parents can take their children and murder them is beyond me, they really need to stop doing that, the word HONOR isn't all that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

... said a HUGE fan of fux, even though their programming controlled by a MUSLIM.

Or, as their known by the teepots, MUSLINs.

Damn DUMB rw's. Typically, this one doesn't know a damn thing about the people he hates.

Well Luddly I have a degreee in 19th century, Central European History, and I studied the culture and history of Islam, what do you want to know?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The one thing I'll say about derps, I got him to drop the Prochoice fassad and he admitted he's proabortion, even had the clumpy photo, you know to look classy ;)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The one thing I'll say about derps, I got him to drop the Prochoice fassad and he admitted he's proabortion, even had the clumpy photo, you know to look classy ;)

How does someone with a degree in 19th Century Whatever Bullshit You Just Made Up not know the word is "facade"?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How does someone with a degree in 19th Century Whatever Bullshit You Just Made Up not know the word is "facade"?

Uh 19the central European history is mainly about the unification of Germany and Italy and the history of the austo-hungarian empire run by the Hapsburgs, but you allready knew that.....as far as the spelling....dont give a shit, you knew what I was saying...I'm hooked on phonics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back