Muslims just suck - Killing a Girl for Getting an Education!!! WTF!!!

It is no longer incredible to me that radical Muslims do these sorts of things. They are completely beyond reclamation, worthless to modern society except to exemplify horrid behavior and imbecilic beliefs that men are superior to women. Not one of those idiotic men came to be here without a mother.

That men of these tribal behaviors continue to subjugate women and kill young girls for breaking their asinine rules is truly a travesty of justice.

Counseling them into normalcy is impossible. Efforts to do so are completely wasted. The end of their maniacal rule over women will come only when all such men are dead! Had I the wherewithal, I would kill every single one of them.

But the Liberals focus is on a chicken guy who has his beliefs on marriage.
Gays are all about intolerance just as long as they are not asked to be tolerant
of others religion.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Well the answer to this is, 'Muslims all in all are stupid', really, we are talking just a tad above a monkey in IQ.
2. Well maybe a tad lower than a monkey, even a monkey won't murder their own child, for whatever reason.
3. Muslims are knuckle dragging morons.
4. And Muslims have a hard time understanding simple words, and they also put some sort of huge weight in their tiny little minds of what words mean, like honor, is just about the most important word for most of them.
5. They think that their honor, is something to be protected, like at all costs, even to the killing of their children.
6. A Muslims will argue about a word for hours, and if you don't agree with them about that word at some point, they just cut your fucking throat!
7. Its a Muslim thing, I don't really know anyone like Muslims.
8. Just how Muslim parents can take their children and murder them is beyond me, they really need to stop doing that, the word HONOR isn't all that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a pile of bollocks.
It was claimed, Jews ate children. Daft but people believed it because they hated Jews.
Pathetic.

And I am not talking about all Muslims,

Course you aren't. :clap2:

Gernade attacks, acid attacks and poisoning the water well as because a young girl wants to get an education! WTF is wrong with Muslims! This cult needs to go!

Acid attacks, poison: What Afghan girls risk by going to school - CNN.com
"People are crazy," said Razia Jan, founder of a girls' school outside Kabul. "The day we opened the school, (on) the other side of town, they threw hand grenades in a girls' school, and 100 girls were killed.

"People are so much against girls getting educated," Jan said. "So we have to do these precautions."

When these same assholes were killing the Russians occuppying Afghanistan and trying to teach Girls how to read, Reagan gave them a shitload of weapons and money and called them "Freedom Fighters".

Now they are killing Americans occuppying their country and trying to teach girls how to read, and we call them "Terrorists".

Please spare me your "selective" outrage.

Wrong dickweed. The taliban were killing Rusians, but they did not allow girls to read. They did allow Osama bin laden to operate his terrorist camps and plan 911.

They are now killing Americans because they want to return to power and go back to treating women like animals. They could even find another OBL to plan another attack on the US.

Spare me your abject ignorance.

Gernade attacks, acid attacks and poisoning the water well as because a young girl wants to get an education! WTF is wrong with Muslims! This cult needs to go!

When these same assholes were killing the Russians occuppying Afghanistan and trying to teach Girls how to read, Reagan gave them a shitload of weapons and money and called them "Freedom Fighters".

Now they are killing Americans occuppying their country and trying to teach girls how to read, and we call them "Terrorists".

Wrong dickweed. The taliban were killing Rusians, but they did not allow girls to read. They did allow Osama bin laden to operate his terrorist camps and plan 911.

They are now killing Americans because they want to return to power and go back to treating women like animals. They could even find another OBL to plan another attack on the US.

Actually, a major part of the Soviet-backed government was fostering gender equality, and this is what had the Muhajadeen upset, amongst other things. The "Taliban" didn't actually form until 1994 after the Soviets withdrew, and the Pakistani Intelligence Service (ISI) decided they would be a useful tool.

Again, the problem is, we keep sticking our dicks into the Middle East Hornet's Nest and then wondering why we get stung. And half the time, the Hornets that sting us- Bin Laden, Saddam- were guys who the CIA absolutely insisted were good guys because they really hated the Commies or the Iranians or whoever we hated that week.

A guy in my village (100% Muslim) was a wife beater,
She left him (quite right too) and took half the joint value of the family with her.
That's Indonesian law, a divorce requires all property to be shared 50/50.
Wife beaters are considered to be low little bastards out here so the bloke had to get special permission from the village head to remain in the village.
No one in the village would talk to him and no one would give him work.

Tell me again about how he'd be a hero in a Muslim society.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well the answer to this is, 'Muslims all in all are stupid', really, we are talking just a tad above a monkey in IQ.
2. Well maybe a tad lower than a monley, even a monkey won't murder their own child, for whatever reason.
3. Muslims are knuckle dragging morons.
4. And Muslims have a hard time understanding simple words, and they also put some sort of huge weight in their tiny little minds of what words mean, like honor, is just about the most important word for most of them.
5. They think that their honor, is something to be protected, like at all costs, even to the killing of their children.
6. A Muslims will argue about a word for hours, and if you don't agree with them about that word at some point, they just cut your fucking throat!
7. Its a Muslim thing, I don't really know anyone like Muslims.
8. Just how Muslim parents can take their children and murder them is beyond me, they really need to stop doing that, the word HONOR isn't all that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a pile of bollocks.
It was claimed, Jews ate children. Daft but people believed it because they hated Jews.
Pathetic.

Are you seriously defending the known and publicized practice of muslims honor killings? Not bullocks, a known fact, even in the US.

For example:

(Newser) – An Iraqi immigrant who deliberately ran over and killed his 20-year-old daughter in an Arizona parking lot wept yesterday as a judge sentenced him to more than 34 years in prison. Faleh Hassan Al-Maleki thought his daughter, Noor, was too Westernized and wanted to punish her for not abiding by his cultural values, reports the Arizona Republic.

And:

Newser) – Iraqi authorities will not press charges against a father who murdered his 17-year-old daughter for falling in love with a British soldier because it was an "honor killing," reports the Guardian. The father stood on the girl's neck and stabbed her last month after he learned she was attracted to a soldier distributing relief supplies in Basra. The father was arrested, but later released. "Not much can be done when we have an honor killing," explained a police sergeant.

Remember that great Christian outreach program, The Inquisition? Man, those guys sure did know how to commit murder on a mass scale, didn't they? And torture?

stock-photo-attractive-caucasian-chef-kissing-his-fingers-to-show-how-tasty-the-food-is-46088491.jpg

I don't remember a lot about what happened in the 16th century. Lets talk about what is happening in the 21st century.

Actually, a major part of the Soviet-backed government was fostering gender equality, and this is what had the Muhajadeen upset, amongst other things. The "Taliban" didn't actually form until 1994 after the Soviets withdrew, and the Pakistani Intelligence Service (ISI) decided they would be a useful tool.

Again, the problem is, we keep sticking our dicks into the Middle East Hornet's Nest and then wondering why we get stung. And half the time, the Hornets that sting us- Bin Laden, Saddam- were guys who the CIA absolutely insisted were good guys because they really hated the Commies or the Iranians or whoever we hated that week.

I stand corrected on when the Taliban took over control of Afghanistan.

Read this and tell me all about how wonderful the Taliban is.

The Taliban first became prominent in 1994 and took over the Afghan capital, Kabul, in 1996. The takeover followed over 20 years of civil war and political instability. Initially, some hoped that the Taliban would provide stability to the country. However, it soon imposed a strict and oppressive order based on its misinterpretation of Islamic law.

The assault on the status of women began immediately after the Taliban took power in Kabul. The Taliban closed the women's university and forced nearly all women to quit their jobs, closing down an important source of talent and expertise for the country. It restricted access to medical care for women, brutally enforced a restrictive dress code, and limited the ability of women to move about the city.

The Taliban perpetrated egregious acts of violence against women, including rape, abduction, and forced marriage. Some families resorted to sending their daughters to Pakistan or Iran to protect them.

Afghan women living under the Taliban virtually had the world of work closed to them. Forced to quit their jobs as teachers, doctors, nurses, and clerical workers when the Taliban took over, women could work only in very limited circumstances. A tremendous asset was lost to a society that desperately needed trained professionals.

As many as 50,000 women, who had lost husbands and other male relatives during Afghanistan's long civil war, had no source of income. Many were reduced to selling all of their possessions and begging in the streets, or worse, to feed their families.

The Taliban ended, for all practical purposes, education for girls. Since 1998, girls over the age of eight have been prohibited from attending school. Home schooling, while sometimes tolerated, was more often repressed. Last year, the Taliban jailed and then deported a female foreign aid worker who had promoted home-based work for women and home schools for girls. The Taliban prohibited women from studying at Kabul University.

The fact that the 'commies' had 4 or 5 hundred nukes aimed at US cities was reason enough to aid anyone that was against them. And, requiring the Soviets to spend their resources in Afghanistan made sense to most Americans. It sure beat sending American troops to Afghanistan to start WWIII.

Last edited:

It's our fault some Muslims are killing thier daughters for going to school????

You're a moron Joe.

Remember that great Christian outreach program, The Inquisition? Man, those guys sure did know how to commit murder on a mass scale, didn't they? And torture?

stock-photo-attractive-caucasian-chef-kissing-his-fingers-to-show-how-tasty-the-food-is-46088491.jpg

I don't remember a lot about what happened in the 16th century. Lets talk about what is happening in the 21st century.

Oh I see. So when Conservatives whine and bitch about the good old days, and wish to drag our country back 50 years or more in terms of social policy that's okay, but trying to gain historical perspective when shitting on one culture's belief in a science-fiction/fantasy fairy tale over another, that's wrong?

Eat a dick wrapped in shit, Vato. No religion has a completely clean history, devoid of human bullshit. Except Buddhists for some reason. Those motherfuckers are like untouchable.

It's our fault some Muslims are killing thier daughters for going to school????

You're a moron Joe.

No, it's our fault for trying to change a country into what WE want it to be, not necessarily what it wants to be.

The British realized 200 years ago the Afghanis couldn't be civilized or changed. The Russians figured this out about 30 years ago. Why we think it will be different for us is bewildering.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgVHLbDu7PY]Rick Santorum: "What a snob!" - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect many Republicans want a kind of "Christian Taliban" here. Who knows how far they would take it? I suspect, from their rhetoric, pretty far.

I stand corrected on when the Taliban took over control of Afghanistan.

Read this and tell me all about how wonderful the Taliban is.

Since I never held the Taliban was "wonderful" or endorsed it in any way, shape or form, you are being disingenous by making the argument.

We created the situation where they could evolve, and once again, whine when one of our hornets stung us while we were copulated with their nest.

The fact that the 'commies' had 4 or 5 hundred nukes aimed at US cities was reason enough to aid anyone that was against them. And, requiring the Soviets to spend their resources in Afghanistan made sense to most Americans. It sure beat sending American troops to Afghanistan to start WWIII.

Or we could have done the sensible thing, and realized that the Soviets would eventually realize communism was a bad idea without enabling Jihadists.

If you ask a Jihadist why they were able to beat the Soviets, it will not be because Reagan gave them weapons or because the economic realities of Russia made withdrawl prudent. They will say they won because of the Will of Allah.

And it's kind of dangerous to arm people who think that they have magic sky pixies validating their worst tendencies.

Sorry bout that,

Oh I see. So when Conservatives whine and bitch about the good old days, and wish to drag our country back 50 years or more in terms of social policy that's okay, but trying to gain historical perspective when shitting on one culture's belief in a science-fiction/fantasy fairy tale over another, that's wrong?

Eat a dick wrapped in shit, Vato. No religion has a completely clean history, devoid of human bullshit. Except Buddhists for some reason. Those motherfuckers are like untouchable.

1. It was about 50 years ago things started to go to shit here in America.
2. I blame the liberals, mostly.
3. And it really started going down hill in the early 70's when the liberal media took hold.
4. When the media ABC,CBS,NBC,PBS, they were going after Nixon with, 'What did you know and when did you know it' this killed the soul of America, you heard it here first!
5. That pretty much opened Pandora's Box, and this country has gone to shit since.
6. Media without a liberal spin wasn't born for another 15 years, now we have several media places that are not tainted *Liberal Whack jobs*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Muslims just suck - Killing a Girl for Getting an Education!!! WTF!!!
If that's what the media says then it must be true. education in America is excellent, especially public schools, that's proof that we're there to do something about it.
But look on the bright side, how convenient it is, we can liberate the nation for oil pipeline from these savages. at the same time. so you shoot two rabbis with one bullet

Sorry bout that,

1. It was about 50 years ago things started to go to shit here in America.
2. I blame the liberals, mostly.
3. And it really started going down hill in the early 70's when the liberal media took hold.
4. When the media ABC,CBS,NBC,PBS, they were going after Nixon with, 'What did you know and when did you know it' this killed the soul of America, you heard it here first!
5. That pretty much opened Pandora's Box, and this country has gone to shit since.
6. Media without a liberal spin wasn't born for another 15 years, not we have several media places that are not tainted *Liberal Whack jobs*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Forum List

Back