Muslims in Ramadan !

How many "Allah Ackbar"s will people die from this year?

Terrorist month, tbh.

How many people will die because of the terrorism of godless people which are speaking in the name of god? This year? I guess as many as last year. How many were it last year?

Hmm. This is . . . interesting given your comments on the other thread. Now, you consider it an attack on you and your beliefs when one so much as questions some of the "stories" contained in your holy book, yet here you are attacking another's beliefs?

He's a Muslim - I'm a Catholic: We know what we are speaking about. You don't know. You are an Atheist. I attacked the Atheists of the organisation "Islamic State" because they are murdering Christians and Muslims. My question was "How can it be that the devil is chained in Ramadan if this people are murdering the same time?" This was a serios question and not an attack. He and I are not confused if Atheists are speaking in the name of god. We know that this is possible. Someone who really believes in god cares about his elementary rules and he is not attacking the houses of god - churches, mosques, synagogues, temples - nor is someone killing his children because of our rules. Our rules are not the same but they are rules for the people and their ways to live and not for death and destruction.

Not very consistent of you, I must say. And here we can see how religious beliefs are very divisive to the world and what I meant when I said they "hold us back." With your competing beliefs, how can we ever expect to get a semblance of peace in this world?

When George W. Bush for example started to prepare the war against the Iraq we held here a church service - a meeting - in a very cold winter night in one of our very old churches. It came Protestants from some different churches, Catholics, Jews, Muslims and Buddhists. We prayed together. The Buddhist held a speech - a Muslim spoke the Lords prayer - I remember still the wonderful voice of the Rabbi when he sang - others did other things - It was wonderful night - so many children - so many lights in this dark night - and so many hopeful people of so many hopeful traditions. Nevertheless war began some time later. I'm sure we were very near - but still not able to reach peace. Next time it will be better and one time war will be over.

-----
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths." For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord.
-----

-----

I am glad you pointed that out because as a Catholic you should know that your religion has been responsible for more bloodshed than all other religions combined and that includes Islam. The wars the Jesuit arm of your Vatican have created (on behalf of their Jesuit General - the Black pope) Crusades, Inquisitions, World Wars (both 1 & 2 ) the torture and slaughter of 58 million people during 605 years of the Catholic Inquisitions - forced conversions at the threat of execution or being burned alive at the stake, burying over 150,000 people alive the RCC accused of being witches (and they do their best to direct everyone
s attention at the 28 persons who died during the Salem witch trials - how ironic) the bloodshed of 6 1/2 million Jews on the hands of the Vatican personally - truth was told by ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera - with all of this and not adding in that your church is the creator - the founder of communism from the beginning - the one who exploited the Arabs for their own selfish gain and provoked them to anger to cause them to war against the Jews and Protestant missionaries when before your church became involved they were at peace with one another - yes, Catholicism is at the root of every imaginable evil - bloodshed estimates perhaps 200 - 250 million people dead because of the RCC and their instigations of Wars, running both sides of wars, assassinations of presidents, kings, rulers, creating factions behind the scenes and such. And you want to judge Islam?

Islam cannot hold a candle to the bloodshed your own religion has caused. You need to take a long hard look at the history of your own religion and realize that you should have abandoned it a long time ago.

What is happening today in Islam is due to the interference created by your Vatican into the lives of the people of the Middle east. The responsibility lays square on the shoulders of the Vatican. ALL OF IT.

Terrorist month, tbh.

How many people will die because of the terrorism of godless people which are speaking in the name of god? This year? I guess as many as last year. How many were it last year?

Hmm. This is . . . interesting given your comments on the other thread. Now, you consider it an attack on you and your beliefs when one so much as questions some of the "stories" contained in your holy book, yet here you are attacking another's beliefs?

He's a Muslim - I'm a Catholic: We know what we are speaking about. You don't know. You are an Atheist. I attacked the Atheists of the organisation "Islamic State" because they are murdering Christians and Muslims. My question was "How can it be that the devil is chained in Ramadan if this people are murdering the same time?" This was a serios question and not an attack. He and I are not confused if Atheists are speaking in the name of god. We know that this is possible. Someone who really believes in god cares about his elementary rules and he is not attacking the houses of god - churches, mosques, synagogues, temples - nor is someone killing his children because of our rules. Our rules are not the same but they are rules for the people and their ways to live and not for death and destruction.

Not very consistent of you, I must say. And here we can see how religious beliefs are very divisive to the world and what I meant when I said they "hold us back." With your competing beliefs, how can we ever expect to get a semblance of peace in this world?

When George W. Bush for example started to prepare the war against the Iraq we held here a church service - a meeting - in a very cold winter night in one of our very old churches. It came Protestants from some different churches, Catholics, Jews, Muslims and Buddhists. We prayed together. The Buddhist held a speech - a Muslim spoke the Lords prayer - I remember still the wonderful voice of the Rabbi when he sang - others did other things - It was wonderful night - so many children - so many lights in this dark night - and so many hopeful people of so many hopeful traditions. Nevertheless war began some time later. I'm sure we were very near - but still not able to reach peace. Next time it will be better and one time war will be over.

-----
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths." For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord.
-----

-----

I am glad you pointed that out because as a Catholic you should know that your religion has been responsible for more bloodshed than all other religions combined and that includes Islam. The wars the Jesuit arm of your Vatican have created (on behalf of their Jesuit General - the Black pope) Crusades, Inquisitions, World Wars (both 1 & 2 ) the torture and slaughter of 58 million people during 605 years of the Catholic Inquisitions - forced conversions at the threat of execution or being burned alive at the stake, burying over 150,000 people alive the RCC accused of being witches (and they do their best to direct everyone
s attention at the 28 persons who died during the Salem witch trials - how ironic) the bloodshed of 6 1/2 million Jews on the hands of the Vatican personally - truth was told by ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera - with all of this and not adding in that your church is the creator - the founder of communism from the beginning - the one who exploited the Arabs for their own selfish gain and provoked them to anger to cause them to war against the Jews and Protestant missionaries when before your church became involved they were at peace with one another - yes, Catholicism is at the root of every imaginable evil - bloodshed estimates perhaps 200 - 250 million people dead because of the RCC and their instigations of Wars, running both sides of wars, assassinations of presidents, kings, rulers, creating factions behind the scenes and such. And you want to judge Islam?

Islam cannot hold a candle to the bloodshed your own religion has caused. You need to take a long hard look at the history of your own religion and realize that you should have abandoned it a long time ago.

What is happening today in Islam is due to the interference created by your Vatican into the lives of the people of the Middle east. The responsibility lays square on the shoulders of the Vatican. ALL OF IT.

Sometimes I have the feeling you don't love Catholics. I love Catholics, but that's maybe a little egocentralized although I'm only an excommunicated Catholic because I'm remarried. Your view on history is by the way very strange for me. Whatever.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Last edited:
... Well, like I told you, I'm not an atheist. Also, most of us were actually brought up with some kind of religious beliefs. We are just as capable as discussing this subject as you are, and some atheists have studied many religions and are probably even more capable of discussing it than you. I know enough about religious beliefs and customs as my mother was raised in the Catholic religion and went to Catholic schools. I've also read some of the bible and have attended church services, etc.

My point is that you are inconsistent in insisting that no one question your religion, yet you go to a thread about another's religious belief and call them "terrorists." This is the problem with ALL religions. They are competing beliefs where no one can come to an agreement. This religious stuff served a purpose back in the days of ancient ignorant people, but no longer.

Why do you tell me what you say here?

I'm showing you how your religious beliefs clash with other people's religious beliefs which leads to strife and ends up in assaults and actual murders at times. This is what your competing religions create. Problems.

... Well, like I told you, I'm not an atheist. Also, most of us were actually brought up with some kind of religious beliefs. We are just as capable as discussing this subject as you are, and some atheists have studied many religions and are probably even more capable of discussing it than you. I know enough about religious beliefs and customs as my mother was raised in the Catholic religion and went to Catholic schools. I've also read some of the bible and have attended church services, etc.

My point is that you are inconsistent in insisting that no one question your religion, yet you go to a thread about another's religious belief and call them "terrorists." This is the problem with ALL religions. They are competing beliefs where no one can come to an agreement. This religious stuff served a purpose back in the days of ancient ignorant people, but no longer.

I'm showing you how your religious beliefs clash with other people's religious beliefs which leads to strife and ends up in assaults and actual murders at times. This is what your competing religions create. Problems.

So what do you suggest?

Last edited:

So what do you suggest?

Stop imagining that your man-made religious beliefs puts you above anyone else, including gay people, people who believe differently than you, women, etc.

Terrorist month, tbh.

-----
-----

-----

Sometimes I have the feeling you don't love Catholics. I love Catholics, but that's maybe a little egocentralized although I'm only an excommunicated Catholic because I'm remarried. Your view on history is by the way very strange for me. Whatever.

I do love Catholic people. I apologize to you if I've led you to believe I want anything other than all Catholic people to be saved and in heaven when they leave this earth. Including you. Truly that is my hearts desire for all of you. My view on the history of Catholicism is accurate and this is the cause of my concern for those who have fallen prey to the lies that deny the real history and I am speaking of going all the way back to the roots of Catholicism which is the Babylonian religion of Nimrod and Semiramis. Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop is a good book to read to learn the history behind Catholicism. I was born into a very staunch Roman Catholic family. For years I did not know what I am telling you now - but when I did learn of it - I could not remain silent. People are perishing every day because of that religion. It's a very serious matter.

As for your ex-communication. The LORD has not ex-communicated you from him - come to Jesus -He says - Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. No one is excluded. Whosoever means whosoever. A denomination cannot save you. A church cannot save you. Religion cannot save you. Only a relationship with Jesus Christ can save you. Read Romans 10:9,10. That is the way to know Christ. Not through sacraments, penances, rituals, lighting candles and so forth. Jesus never told us to do penance. He said, Repent. Two entirely different things, Z.

My brother in law has been married 3 times now and he was not ex-communicated because he paid the Catholic Church in St. Louis Missouri $5,000.00. They told him if he paid the $5,000.00 he would not be ex-communicated. So he paid it. Sad isn't it? None of this is in the Bible, you know? It's man made doctrine and when you do not read the King James Bible and learn the truth? That is what happens. You get robbed. Both materially and spiritually. Many people are being robbed of their eternal lives. But it isn't too late for you. You are still here - thank God.

I pray the LORD reveals His love for you and shows you His plan for your life, Z. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. He is the way. Not Catholicism with its idols and praying to Mary (which is called idolatry and sin in the Bible - we should not pray to anyone but God, in Jesus name) praying to statues and dead people. Jesus is the way. The Only way to eternal life. Read Romans Chapter 10 today!

So what do you suggest?

Stop imagining that your man-made religious beliefs puts you above anyone else, including gay people, people who believe differently than you, women, etc.

You are speaking with someone in your thoughts - but I don't know who it is.

Last edited:

-----
-----

-----

I do love Catholic people.

You do love and I do laugh.

I apologize to you

I don't have have any idea what to do with such strange attitudes. Do you apologize also after you killed someone?

if I've led you to believe I want anything other than all Catholic people to be saved and in heaven when they leave this earth. Including you. Truly that is my hearts desire for all of you.

Good gríeve.

My view on the history of Catholicism is accurate

Ah - okay . Your excuse was only an attack. By the way: How much money brings a scalp like yours on the free market?

and this is the cause of my concern for those who have fallen prey to the lies that deny the real history and I am speaking of going all the way back to the roots of Catholicism which is the Babylonian religion of Nimrod and Semiramis.

Nimrod was a Catholic. Wonderful. Unfortunatelly you are wrong - he was an extrateresstrian in an outercatholic area of the galaxy.

Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop is a good book to read to learn the history behind Catholicism.

:lol: - to try to learn something about history from your sources amuses me.

I was born into a very staunch Roman Catholic family.

I'm not sure wether I was born. They said so and I believed them. But who trusts in Germans?

For years I did not know what I am telling you now - but when I did learn of it - I could not remain silent. People are perishing every day because of that religion. It's a very serious matter.

Yea - very serios - very matter.

As for your ex-communication.
My excommunication is completly unimportant for me personally. I had to do decisions and I made it the best possible ways, that's all.
The LORD has not ex-communicated you from him - come to Jesus -He says - Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. No one is excluded.
I am not excluded. I'm excommunicated.
Whosoever means whosoever. A denomination cannot save you. A church cannot save you. Religion cannot save you.
sigh
Only a relationship with Jesus Christ can save you.
Or an earplug.
Read Romans 10:9,10. That is the way to know Christ. Not through sacraments, penances, rituals, lighting candles and so forth. Jesus never told us to do penance. He said, Repent. Two entirely different things, Z.

My brother in law has been married 3 times now and he was not ex-communicated because he paid the Catholic Church in St. Louis Missouri $5,000.00.

Please. If you don't know what you are speaking about - why do you try it?

They told him if he paid the $5,000.00 he would not be ex-communicated. So he paid it. Sad isn't it? None of this is in the Bible, you know? It's man made doctrine and when you do not read the King James Bible and learn the truth? That is what happens. You get robbed. Both materially and spiritually. Many people are being robbed of their eternal lives. But it isn't too late for you. You are still here - thank God.

I pray the LORD reveals His love for you and shows you His plan for your life, Z. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. He is the way. Not Catholicism with its idols and praying to Mary (which is called idolatry and sin in the Bible - we should not pray to anyone but God, in Jesus name) praying to statues and dead people. Jesus is the way. The Only way to eternal life. Read Romans Chapter 10 today!

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. You are a nightmare. Truth, lies all the same to you. Try to become a member of a serios christian church. Maybe they can help you in your confusion.

Last edited:

So what do you suggest?

So, you are saying that you don't hold those views? That you are a Christian who is willing to put your religious views aside in favor of fairness? I'm skeptical.

So what do you suggest?

So, you are saying that you don't hold those views? That you are a Christian who is willing to put your religious views aside in favor of fairness? I'm skeptical.

I never would put one of my lightest religious views only a little aside.

Last edited:

So what do you suggest?

Well then, IMO, your religious views oppress other people in a lot of instances.

So what do you suggest?

Well then, IMO, your religious views oppress other people in a lot of instances.

Did you ever try to view yourselve in a mirror? Is the mirror empty?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back