Muslims in Indonesia will CANE gay couple for breaking Sharia law

insults as i guess that you have nothing to say and your insults make me smile Syriusly . Anyway , to tell you the truth , i think that they should be deported but if they are peaceful then leave them alone but don't import any any more muslims Syriusly .

here you go Syriusly ,

I am not surprised that you live for Youtube and searching "Muslim".

Why do you nutjobs think that Youtube is where the 'truth' is?
------------------------------------------ yeah i know , you guys would rather keep news and news reporting and current muslim affairs here and worldwide hidden eh Syriusly ??

here you go Syriusly ,

I am not surprised that you live for Youtube and searching "Muslim".

Why do you nutjobs think that Youtube is where the 'truth' is?
------------------------------------------ yeah i know , you guys would rather keep news and news reporting and current muslim affairs here and worldwide hidden eh Syriusly ??

I am fine with open reporting of news- I just don't go to Youtube to find the 'Muslims bad" of the day post like you do.

Anyway , to tell you the truth , i think that they should be deported but if they are peaceful then leave them alone but don't import any any more muslims Syriusly .

Of course you think Americans who are Muslims should be deported.

But you will give them a break as long as they aren't uppity.

How about this- we leave everyone alone who is peaceful- regardless of what religion they believe in?

Deal?

'youtube' making and distributing the recording of Ami Horowitz talking to some mostly younger somali muslims about 'shariah' is as legitimate free speech and news and is the same as a large newspaper reporting on the murder / islamic punishment of CHRISTIAN Fahrkunda in a muslim village for supposedly disrespecting the 'koran' Syriusly . And practicing devout muslims do not advocate or practice acceptance of FREE SPEECH unless forced by USA law, Devout practicing muslims try to undermine Free Speech in the USA and Western world . See what happened to 'Mark Steyn' in Canada and devout practicing muslims would like to see the same things happen here in the USA Syriusly . --- Free speech, eh? Why is Canada prosecuting Mark Steyn? --- There you go Syriusly !!

and interesting as the young muslims that Ami interviewed on' youtube' were somewhat Westernized yet they still adocate for 'shariah' whose laws are based on the USA Constitution and Western thinking Syriusly !!

insults as i guess that you have nothing to say and your insults make me smile Syriusly . Anyway , to tell you the truth , i think that they should be deported but if they are peaceful then leave them alone but don't import any any more muslims Syriusly .
------------------------------------- [repeat] , the above post is what i think Syriusly !!

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
Red herring, BE SPECIFIC and quote where he said any such thing as the drivel you just posted.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

So you applaud when 'gay pedophiles' are thrown in prison- but don't care whether straight pedophiles are thrown in prison or not.

Another crucial difference between us- I am against all child molesters- whether their victims are little boys or little girls.

Russia imprisons gays because they are gay- and because Putin wants gays in prison.
And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

What lie? Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

The fact is that I objected to all child molesters.

Tipsy only condemned child molestation- when done by gays.
No she did not nor did I and you claimed I did also. You are a liar. JUST because it wasn't mentioned does not give you the right to assume or state as fact things not in evidence. It is called a lie.
So you never said this? Really?

and interesting as the young muslims that Ami interviewed on' youtube' were somewhat Westernized yet they still adocate for 'shariah' whose laws are based on the USA Constitution and Western thinking Syriusly !!
-------------------------------------------------------- whoops , gotta correct my typo as best i can . So my original should be corrected to say ' these youngish muslims living in Minnesota advocate for shariah rather than USA Constitutional law !!

News from The Associated Press

Is it homophobic for people who believe in the religion of peace to beat people because they are gay?

Seems aggressive, but we know snowflakes will not criticize Islam.
I'm pretty sure Shaaria is law only in a few provinces of Indonesia nodding.gif

Red herring, BE SPECIFIC and quote where he said any such thing as the drivel you just posted.

Feel free to prove anything i said to incorrect.

And you repeat the same lie again, being against one does not somehow make you NOT against all. Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

What lie? Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

The fact is that I objected to all child molesters.

Tipsy only condemned child molestation- when done by gays.
No she did not nor did I and you claimed I did also. You are a liar. JUST because it wasn't mentioned does not give you the right to assume or state as fact things not in evidence. It is called a lie.
So you never said this? Really?

I have said what I have said- you have yet to provide a quote of what I said that you claim is a lie.

Feel free to point out a single lie I stated.

So my original should be corrected to say ' these youngish muslims living in Minnesota advocate for shariah rather than USA Constitutional law !!

And? There are people in the United States who advocate for the Confederate States.

That doesn't mean all Southerners want the Confederacy to rise again.

'youtube' making and distributing the recording of Ami Horowitz talking to some mostly younger somali muslims about 'shariah' is as legitimate free speech and news and is the same as a large newspaper reporting on the murder / islamic punishment of CHRISTIAN Fahrkunda in a muslim village for supposedly disrespecting the 'koran' Syriusly . And practicing devout muslims do not advocate or practice acceptance of FREE SPEECH unless forced by USA law, Devout practicing muslims try to undermine Free Speech in the USA and Western world . See what happened to 'Mark Steyn' in Canada and devout practicing muslims would like to see the same things happen here in the USA Syriusly . --- Free speech, eh? Why is Canada prosecuting Mark Steyn? --- There you go Syriusly !!

Why is Canada prosecuting Mark Steyn? Because Canada has different laws than the United States.

Practicing devout Muslims in the United States live by the Constitution just like practicing devout Jews and Christians.

Why is Canada prosecuting Mark Steyn? Because Canada has different laws than the United States.

Practicing devout Muslims in the United States live by the Constitution just like practicing devout Jews and Christians.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- well of course , Canada has no 'free speech' but muslims work to silence Canadians ' kinda free speech' even more than their Canadian government silences them . I don't want to see the same thing happen here in the USA Syriusly !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- And as devout practicing muslims work to undermine the Constitution . As i have said before , it is my opinion that practicing devout muslims and other third worlders are all part of the 'fifth column' that is being imported into the USA and the West Syriusly !!

Forum List

Back