Muslims hurls insults after being asked to serve bacon.

Bacon is not served in that KFC. Listen to the first server before the nutbar starts foaming at the mouth.

That KFC was in Australia, not a muslim theocracy. A democracy, where it should cater to all of its prospective customers.

A Democracy where we have the freedom of choice. The person who wanted pork can find it in a KFC that serves pork.

My view?

Choice is a freedom of Democracy.

I am simply repeating myself now, so I will simply bow out of this thread.

Bacon is not served in that KFC. Listen to the first server before the nutbar starts foaming at the mouth.

That KFC was in Australia, not a muslim theocracy. A democracy, where it should cater to all of its prospective customers.

A Democracy where we have the freedom of choice. The person who wanted pork can find it in a KFC that serves pork.

My view?

Choice is a freedom of Democracy.

I am simply repeating myself now, so I will simply bow out of this thread.
It's called the silent Jihad Ropey!

The radicals are the ones that are impatient and the lash out in violence like 9/11!!! The silent jihad is the so called moderate Muslims. They immigrant to a country. They don't engage in violence. They take full advantage of the welfare state and put the burden on the Native people. Since the burden is shifted they don't, the native population has a lower birth rate. In the case of Europe, Canada and Russia the birth rate is less than the death rate. While the Muslim population, take full advantage of the welfare state, rapidly reproduces. Throught unnatural birth rates and immigrations they quickly raise their numbers! Once they get to a strong voting block that requires catering this moderate group starts making unreasonable demands and starts to become more radicalized!

See France, Britian, Russia and the Netherlands are PERFECT EXAMPLES!

a-bacon-bikini.jpg

This would give some Muslims shit fits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUQvs8gqk0&feature=related

How dare we offend with our presumptive fast food orders!

I have many thoughts about this little incident.

1- if you don't approve of what is being served DON'T work there.
2- if you cant preform what is required of you and your job based on your religion DON'T work there.
3- keep your issues at home.

4- i am sad to see that KFC is changing its menu to appease and not offend.

I hope that whack job is fired and someone sues KFC for being offended that they are not serving bacon!

Tell me if bacon is verboten to a muslim, then why the fuck would he apply at a restaurant that serves bacon?

He should be fired for refusing to do the job for which he was hired.

Since when does KFC serve bacon?

For that matter, who the heck goes into KFC and orders bacon? I have to wonder if this was not some kind of a set up or a stunt.

Something is just not right with that video... um, I mean besides the employee! Who, by the way if he worked for me would have been fired on the spot.

Immie

I hope that whack job is fired and someone sues KFC for being offended that they are not serving bacon! [/COLOR]

I'm not so sure that KFC can be sued for not serving bacon, syrenn.

Why not? Why cant it offend someone that a KFC is catering to a single group and not serving their regular menu.

Good to see you again Kalam :) How was your new year?

They do not serve bacon at that Australian KFC.

I hope that whack job is fired and someone sues KFC for being offended that they are not serving bacon!

Why not? Why cant it offend someone that a KFC is catering to a single group and not serving their regular menu.
I was under the impression that eating establishments had the right to choose what they serve to the public, whether or not their menu caters to certain communities or conforms to certain religious standards. KFC clearly thinks that there is money to be made in not serving pork.

Anyway, the kid should be fired for throwing a temper tantrum like an idiot and the lady with the camera should go to a different restaurant the next time she wants something with bacon.

Good to see you as well. Mine was wonderful; I caught up with some old friends and we had a lot of fun. How about yours? :)

I was under the impression that eating establishments had the right to choose what they serve to the public, whether or not their menu caters to certain communities or conforms to certain religious standards. KFC clearly thinks that there is money to be made in not serving pork.

Anyway, the kid should be fired for throwing a temper tantrum like an idiot and the lady with the camera should go to a different restaurant the next time she wants something with bacon.

Good to see you as well. Mine was wonderful; I caught up with some old friends and we had a lot of fun. How about yours? :)

Your impression is correct. Food establishments can serve what they want. I am SICK of the PC crap that is going on trying to "not offend" anyone or anything that may squeak at its doors. If people can be "offended" by just the thought of pork, then why cant others be offended by the removal of it?

KFC is not the one making the decision not serve pork/bacon. That individual franchise's owner is.

Agreed, the kid should be fired one way or the other.

:)
Great but,been busy busy busy, exhausted. Give me a month and i let you know.

Forum List

Back