Muslims Hate the USA for much the same reasons

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
as generally disenfranchised Americans Hate the USA. They interpret American ambitions as being totally indifferent and even intolerant to their dilemmas.

There is no need to address the problems of the self-imposed poor. I have a brother that includes himself in this scenario. Fuck him. He has enjoyed life far beyond his ability to sustain it. I feel the same way about corporate raiders that have done much the same except they continue to enjoy their indescretions and the results of the same.

But there are genuinely disenfranchised that deserve attention and they are not getting it due to the massive corruptions by already well connected robber barons of this fascist government and completely innocent American populace that calls itself the United States Of America. I WAS born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You looking for backup to your insanities? Like I said in another thread, I ain't your doctor.

Psychoblues

Hummmm. I don't recall asking you physo, if they saw OCA... Funny how you can't seem to stop from interjecting yourself into someone's conversation... There's the me, myself and I... Must be hard to be you.. :funnyface

Stephanie said:
Hummmm. I don't recall asking you physo, if they saw OCA... Funny how you can't seem to stop from interjecting yourself into someone's conversation... There's the me, myself and I... Must be hard to be you.. :funnyface

You're sicker than I ever imagined. You called for OCA, not me. Read the thread.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You're sicker than I ever imagined. You called for OCA, not me. Read the thread.

Psychoblues

Hummmmm.. that's right I asked if anybody had seen Oca. Your point to me beinging,so sick,??tThat was all about what????? Physo you can be a jerk, but I still love you as a lovable jerk.... Now go to bed and regroup and come back tomorow refreshed and ,Please give us some more of your BRIGHT idea's and your loving and refreshing wonderful thought's, I will still love you because I love all my fellow human's, even those who have called me an awful and disgusting name..........:beer: :boohoo: :cuckoo: :cheers2:

Psychoblues said:
as generally disenfranchised Americans Hate the USA. They interpret American ambitions as being totally indifferent and even intolerant to their dilemmas.

Let's see, did I miss the part in the other babblethread you posted where you claimed to be just as American as Stef? Yet here, you clearly make the statement that you hate the USA.

Simple solution ..... get the F- out.

There is no need to address the problems of the self-imposed poor. I have a brother that includes himself in this scenario. Fuck him. He has enjoyed life far beyond his ability to sustain it. I feel the same way about corporate raiders that have done much the same except they continue to enjoy their indescretions and the results of the same.

But there are genuinely disenfranchised that deserve attention and they are not getting it due to the massive corruptions by already well connected robber barons of this fascist government and completely innocent American populace that calls itself the United States Of America. I WAS born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

Psychoblues

Whining because everybody doesn't want to do things your way is not being disenfranchised .....it's WHINING. If weak, snivelling, egotistical, wannabe-intellectualy elitists are "disenfranchised," it works for me.

Forum List

Back