Muslims Hate the USA for much the same reasons

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Psychoblues, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    as generally disenfranchised Americans Hate the USA. They interpret American ambitions as being totally indifferent and even intolerant to their dilemmas.

There is no need to address the problems of the self-imposed poor. I have a brother that includes himself in this scenario. Fuck him. He has enjoyed life far beyond his ability to sustain it. I feel the same way about corporate raiders that have done much the same except they continue to enjoy their indescretions and the results of the same.

But there are genuinely disenfranchised that deserve attention and they are not getting it due to the massive corruptions by already well connected robber barons of this fascist government and completely innocent American populace that calls itself the United States Of America. I WAS born at night, but I wasn't born last night.

Psychoblues

2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Anybody seen Oca lately???

3. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    You looking for backup to your insanities? Like I said in another thread, I ain't your doctor.

Psychoblues

4. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359

Hummmm. I don't recall asking you physo, if they saw OCA... Funny how you can't seem to stop from interjecting yourself into someone's conversation... There's the me, myself and I... Must be hard to be you.. :funnyface

5. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    You're sicker than I ever imagined. You called for OCA, not me. Read the thread.

Psychoblues

6. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Hummmmm.. that's right I asked if anybody had seen Oca. Your point to me beinging,so sick,??tThat was all about what????? Physo you can be a jerk, but I still love you as a lovable jerk.... Now go to bed and regroup and come back tomorow refreshed and ,Please give us some more of your BRIGHT idea's and your loving and refreshing wonderful thought's, I will still love you because I love all my fellow human's, even those who have called me an awful and disgusting name..........:beer: :boohoo: :cuckoo: :cheers2:

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Whining because everybody doesn't want to do things your way is not being disenfranchised .....it's WHINING. If weak, snivelling, egotistical, wannabe-intellectualy elitists are "disenfranchised," it works for me.