Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
When all else fails whine to the mods.
Yep, that's because I got pissed off at them not controlling the little dumbshit trolls like you three.

Yeah cause you pay the mods a total of "fuck all" to deal with whack jobs like you right?
The Mods don't get paid, and they don't do their jobs very well either. If they did this wouldn't be Stormfront-lite for the American Taliban.

Yeah, because you prefer they enable Islmo-terrorist appeasing commies like you. Hey like you said Fatima, if you don't like it here, leave. Still have your Paki-shitani passport?
Unlike you, I'm a real American, even born here. Wherever you came from, go back.

Oh so your born a Moooslem. Figures.

I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.
what does your flag look like, cause this one is the true american flag:

FLGIMGS1000000320_-00_Freedom-Graphic_2.jpg
My nation doesn't need a flag, for starters. That's for Nazis, who love them.
Doesn't nation of Islam have a flag?
Nope. Neither does the Kingdom of God, as thought of by the Christians. The Jews don't have a flag either.

Yep, that's because I got pissed off at them not controlling the little dumbshit trolls like you three.

Yeah cause you pay the mods a total of "fuck all" to deal with whack jobs like you right?
The Mods don't get paid, and they don't do their jobs very well either. If they did this wouldn't be Stormfront-lite for the American Taliban.

Yeah, because you prefer they enable Islmo-terrorist appeasing commies like you. Hey like you said Fatima, if you don't like it here, leave. Still have your Paki-shitani passport?
Unlike you, I'm a real American, even born here. Wherever you came from, go back.

I was born thinking, so religion and I do not get along.

Right, because anybody who isn't an intolerant anti Christian bigot like you isn't really an American. Sure sure.
I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

I think we're dealing with a Marxist Islamist. (Yes they exist):

The founder and primary theorist of Marxism, the nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia.

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.
You wouldn't understand Marxism if spoon-fed it to you.

Tell us, since you ascribe to that ideology.
Nope. I'm a capitalist, who understand what the fuck Marx was saying and why his points were valid. Capitalism would have you chop off your own foot if it could, and sell you the axe and bandages for a tidy tax-free profit.

A capitalist who understands that what Marx said was valid. Capitalism makes you sell your foot. Yup. You're more insane than I thought. I think it's several mental disorders, not one. You're gonna need one of the experts in the field of mental illness.

Lol.
pséftis

I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

The founder and primary theorist of Marxism, the nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia.

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.

Nope. I'm a capitalist, who understand what the fuck Marx was saying and why his points were valid. Capitalism would have you chop off your own foot if it could, and sell you the axe and bandages for a tidy tax-free profit.

A capitalist who understands that what Marx said was valid. Capitalism makes you sell your foot. Yup. You're more insane than I thought. I think it's several mental disorders, not one. You're gonna need one of the experts in the field of mental illness.
they shoot horses don't they?

Thanks for the info. I was born crying and gasping for oxygen. You must be like one of these super humans.

yeah, I know that ain't true.

they shoot horses don't they?

It's quite possible we are dealing with an asylum escapee.

Thinking what?

Thinking what?
exactly

Nonsense!
Nope. It's all crap. The only thing that matters is can you use it to keep the sheep in line long enough to slit their thoughts. For mob-control, it can be a winner.
you're not smart enough for that tactic, so you lost before you began.
Religion is for sheep, It's why I don't have one.

Born a Muslim or know any, Fatima?
None of your damn business, foreign-born POS.

Nice. That sounds very liberal...and American.

Nope. It's all crap. The only thing that matters is can you use it to keep the sheep in line long enough to slit their thoughts. For mob-control, it can be a winner.
you're not smart enough for that tactic, so you lost before you began.
Religion is for sheep, It's why I don't have one.

Born a Muslim or know any, Fatima?
None of your damn business, foreign-born POS.

Nice. That sounds very liberal...and American.
Feel the love.

After reviewing the last ten pages and not finding anything even remotely on topic, I think this thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back