Muslims Gone Wild, London Edition

It so funny watching you religionists argue over whose Sky Pixie has a bigger dick.
Hey dick breath, you hate jews as much as muslims do, so I'm curious what your darlings think about your athiestic views? Why don't you show up in a heavily muslim area and shout with pride your support for gay rights and that god doesn't exist?

Or are you a typical antisemitic fucking pussy?

Look at the fucking coward!

You wouldn't be afraid to go by jews and say god doesn't exist, or catholics, or quakers. But with muslims, you bone smuggling little pussy, you would pee your skinny jeans you flaming pansy.

I don't hate Jewish people. I work with several and get along with them very well.

I have no use for Zionism as a political philosophy, but I had a problem with it under it's original title "Apartheid".

Point is, we have a problem with "Muslims" because we go into their part of the world and stir up shit.

It's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest and wondering why you get stung...

Just remember, Bin Laden and Saddam were both guys the CIA used to think we could work with.

Guns will not help. This is what is happening in England:

Muslim Behavior / Terrorism Corrolated to Population Size

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components. Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’ When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness: United States — Muslim 1.0% Australia — Muslim 1.5% Canada — Muslim 1.9% China — Muslim 1% Italy — Muslim 1.5% Norway — Muslim 1.8%.........At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs: Denmark — Muslim 2% Germany — Muslim 3.7% United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7% Spain — Muslim 4% Thailand — Muslim 4.6%..............From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ). France — Muslim 8% Philippines — Muslim 5% Sweden — Muslim 5% Switzerland — Muslim 4.3% The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5% Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8% At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons). Guyana — Muslim 10% India — Muslim 3.4% Israel — Muslim 16% Kenya — Muslim 10% Russia — Muslim 10-15%........After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare: Bosnia — Muslim 40% Chad — Muslim 53.1% Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%.........From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Albania — Muslim 70% Malaysia — Muslim 60.4% Qatar — Muslim 77.5% Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide: Bangladesh — Muslim 83% Egypt — Muslim 90% Gaza — Muslim 98.7% Indonesia — Muslim 86.1% Iran — Muslim 98% Iraq — Muslim 97% Jordan — Muslim 92% Morocco — Muslim 98.7% Pakistan — Muslim 97% Palestine — Muslim 99% Syria — Muslim 90% Tajikistan — Muslim 90% Turkey — Muslim 99.8% United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
How many Muslims went wild in London prior to Lords Balfour and Rothschild?

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.."

1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?
Remember, hasbara??

I'm no friend of Israel, and they aren't exactly the angels some would have us believe. But let's get perspective here. British/European Jews, regardless of their sympathies, don't go around attacking or beheading people in public. Muslims do, though.
Many British/European Jews, Gentiles, and others not only support the US-led GWOT they profit financially from the mass maiming and murder and displacement of millions of Muslims. Perspective would seem to require comparing the number of brutal Muslim beheadings with the much greater number of innocent Muslims slaughtered in their sleep by western WMDs.

When will Western nations wake up and realize what they are up against, look it in the eye, and call it by it's name: ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears

LONDON (AP) — Two men with butcher knives hacked another to death Wednesday near a London military barracks and one then went on video to explain the crime — shouting political statements, gesturing with bloodied hands and waving a meat cleaver. Soon after, arriving police shot and wounded the unidentified assailants and took them into custody.

The brutal daylight attack galvanized this city and raised fears that terrorism had returned to London.

Authorities did not identify the victim by name, but French President Francois Hollande referred to him as a "soldier" at a news conference in Paris with visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron. Cameron would not confirm that, but British media reported that the victim was wearing a shirt in support of troops and Britain's Ministry of Defense said it was investigating whether a U.K. soldier was involved.

Calling it "an appalling murder," Cameron said there were "strong indications" it was an act of terrorism, and two other officials said there were signs the attack was motivated by radical Islam.

I don't think people will realize it until its too late and we are all under Shariah law.

It so funny watching you religionists argue over whose Sky Pixie has a bigger dick.
Hey dick breath, you hate jews as much as muslims do, so I'm curious what your darlings think about your athiestic views? Why don't you show up in a heavily muslim area and shout with pride your support for gay rights and that god doesn't exist?

You wouldn't be afraid to go by jews and say god doesn't exist, or catholics, or quakers. But with muslims, you bone smuggling little pussy, you would pee your skinny jeans you flaming pansy.

That is what cowards do, Nova. They join the side they think is winning so they can save their own skin. Even if it means surrendering their own nation to it. Despicable isn't it?

I'm glad you called him out on it because deep inside? He knows you are speaking the truth. - Jeri

Our problem is, we shouldn't be in muslim areas AT ALL, dumbass.

We are in the Middle East for two reasons.

1) The Zionists have our politicians balls in a lock box, ignoring all their bad behavior, and sending them tax dollars.

2) The Oil Companies need to keep the oil flowing, no matter what.

The key moment was in 1973, when we Saved Israel in the Yom Kippur War, and the Muslims retaliated by cutting off the oil supply. That should have been a wakeup call, but we keep doubling down on the stupid.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years, including the First Gulf War.

Where did you serve?

What I realized then was that we shouldn't be sticking our nose in that part of the world, and we shouldn'tbe letting the Zionists tell us where and when to die.

I'm l istening to london radio, and they are still going on about this possibly not being terrorism. YOu have muslim callers constantly calling in saying non muslims need to step up the efforts to understand them.. At least they aren't doing the "yes,but" excuse making, but they are doing the one way tolerance and understanding bullshit.

I can't walk around most parts of london wearing a cipah, let alone something with a star of david on it, and I'm being expected to be more tolerant and understanding?

My heart goes out to you, Nova. I don't know what to tell you other than maybe it is time to get out of Europe. If you feel it is time then by all means you should begin making some plans to prepare for that transition. You've got judges being intimidated, journalists over there who refuse to report certain stories because of death threats to their families, they are running a dirty campaign against all authority figures and with the no go zones growing in Europe it is a very unsafe place to be. - Jeri
I'm not in Europe. Just describing a reality if I were, and I was. I used to live in London. You did not show or tell anyone you were jewish when you were in certain areas, especially close to where I was living (ie Edgware Road)..

"The Woolwich attack in the UK has already been branded as the latest manifestation of global Islamist terrorism. However, it has also been suggested the attack was backlash for the UK’s history of colonialism and intervention in the Middle East.

"The UK government has branded the brutal attack on a soldier in Woolwich, East London, as a 'sickening and barbaric' act of terrorism, although the terror allegation has not been officially confirmed. In video footage of the incident, the two assailants yell “God is greatest” in Arabic as they attempt to decapitate their victim..."

"This sickening atrocity in London is exactly what we are paying the same kind of people to do in Syria..."

US tax dollars at work from Nigeria, to Syria, to Woolwich... and beyond Boston.

Right. Please read my story about little Johnny, George. It will help you see the big picture here. - Jeri
I've read your little story about Johnny's quest for Tommy's bedroom and beyond, Jeri, now tell me what it has to do with the US and UK governments supporting Islamists in Syria who are publicly beheading Syrian civilians while condemning the same crime in Woolwich?

That is what cowards do, Nova. They join the side they think is winning so they can save their own skin. Even if it means surrendering their own nation to it. Despicable isn't it?

I'm glad you called him out on it because deep inside? He knows you are speaking the truth. - Jeri

1) The Zionists have our politicians balls in a lock box, ignoring all their bad behavior, and sending them tax dollars.

The key moment was in 1973, when we Saved Israel in the Yom Kippur War, and the Muslims retaliated by cutting off the oil supply. That should have been a wakeup call, but we keep doubling down on the stupid.

If we shouldn't be in muslim areas, do you also think muslims shouldn't be in the west? Or are you a hypocrite? What about areas radical muslims think are or should still be part of a caliphate like Spain? Don't forget, Muslims have a history of invading other people's lands, and occupying them, and they started this before christians did. So you can not waste your time saying "but but the crusades!". The crusades were THREE HUNDRED years after Muslims conquered spain.

The was also Dick's Gold Shock in 1971...

"The Nixon Shock was a series of economic measures taken by United States President Richard Nixon in 1971 including unilaterally canceling the direct convertibility of the United States dollar to gold. It helped end the existing Bretton Woods system of international financial exchange, ushering in the era of freely floating currencies that remains to the present day."

Some believe Dick's decision was made because of the expense of the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam. There's little doubt going off the Gold standard induced a decade of stagflation in the US economy and kicked-off the decline of the middle class in this country we see today.

Oil and Gold.
Who gets rich from that combination?

The stupid the richest 1% will never fail to double down on is WAR fought with other people's lives and paid for by the next generation's taxes.

"The Woolwich attack in the UK has already been branded as the latest manifestation of global Islamist terrorism. However, it has also been suggested the attack was backlash for the UK’s history of colonialism and intervention in the Middle East.

"The UK government has branded the brutal attack on a soldier in Woolwich, East London, as a 'sickening and barbaric' act of terrorism, although the terror allegation has not been officially confirmed. In video footage of the incident, the two assailants yell “God is greatest” in Arabic as they attempt to decapitate their victim..."

"This sickening atrocity in London is exactly what we are paying the same kind of people to do in Syria..."

US tax dollars at work from Nigeria, to Syria, to Woolwich... and beyond Boston.

Right. Please read my story about little Johnny, George. It will help you see the big picture here. - Jeri
I've read your little story about Johnny's quest for Tommy's bedroom and beyond, Jeri, now tell me what it has to do with the US and UK governments supporting Islamists in Syria who are publicly beheading Syrian civilians while condemning the same crime in Woolwich?

The message is clear, George. Use your authority to handle rebellion while you can or there are those who will take that authority from you and use it against you. It is one or the other.

We do not cave in to intimidation, we do not cave in to terrorist demands, we do not reward them for bad behavior. It is basic 101 parenting. Something the Muslims obviously didn't get in their own households growing up. They were trained to break the law not obey it. There needs to be some re-education going on here.

When the mass murderer, Nidal Hasan, is put on trial ( when! ) you'll see that the judge and jury will not be interested in the "why's" of how he gunned down 13 people in cold blood.

If a Judge and Jury wouldn't take that into consideration, George, why is the international community doing it on a larger scale by listening to a single word of complaint from these murderers?

You cannot reason with insanity, George. You have to lock it up away from society so it doesn't harm others. Let's face it, George. The doctrines of Islam are based on Insanity. It's corrupt to the core. Nothing holy to see here.

Stop trying to understand these people. It is a terrorist organization and they are playing the "if you only understood card" which should be paper thin by now.......... - Jeri

Last edited:

Joe is a real piece of work. He despises Israel, wishes for the destruction of Israel and is friends with anyone who hates Israel or the Jews. What a life Joe must have. Wow. We need more Joes like we need a hole in the head. - Jeri

It's the DRONES, baby killer.

"Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare."

Sweden has no drones. Sorry, fail. Sweden doesn't even support Israel, and as liberals are happy to point out, is a largely secular country. Sort of like France, who has their own muslim problelms.

What Sweden has, is a lot of muslims.

It's the ISLAM stupid.

There's a video of that maniac being interviewed and being allowed by the British people to walk around after the attack. I'm amazed that nobody tried to bring him down.

That's what happens in a country where you neuter the population by taking their guns :cool:
Guns will not help. This is what is happening in England:

Muslim Behavior / Terrorism Corrolated to Population Size

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components. Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’ When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness: United States — Muslim 1.0% Australia — Muslim 1.5% Canada — Muslim 1.9% China — Muslim 1% Italy — Muslim 1.5% Norway — Muslim 1.8%.........At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs: Denmark — Muslim 2% Germany — Muslim 3.7% United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7% Spain — Muslim 4% Thailand — Muslim 4.6%..............From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ). France — Muslim 8% Philippines — Muslim 5% Sweden — Muslim 5% Switzerland — Muslim 4.3% The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5% Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8% At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons). Guyana — Muslim 10% India — Muslim 3.4% Israel — Muslim 16% Kenya — Muslim 10% Russia — Muslim 10-15%........After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare: Bosnia — Muslim 40% Chad — Muslim 53.1% Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%.........From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Albania — Muslim 70% Malaysia — Muslim 60.4% Qatar — Muslim 77.5% Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide: Bangladesh — Muslim 83% Egypt — Muslim 90% Gaza — Muslim 98.7% Indonesia — Muslim 86.1% Iran — Muslim 98% Iraq — Muslim 97% Jordan — Muslim 92% Morocco — Muslim 98.7% Pakistan — Muslim 97% Palestine — Muslim 99% Syria — Muslim 90% Tajikistan — Muslim 90% Turkey — Muslim 99.8% United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
How many Muslims went wild in London prior to Lords Balfour and Rothschild?

"The Balfour Declaration (dated 2 November 1917) was a letter from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine.."

1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews.
1.2 million Arabs.
Jewish state?
Remember, hasbara??
Irrelevant, off topic. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lybfQabOMPw&list=HL1369316147&feature=mh_lolz]Muslims Respond To Woolwich Attack - Hamza Tzortzis & Adnan Rashid - YouTube[/ame]

I'm l istening to london radio, and they are still going on about this possibly not being terrorism. YOu have muslim callers constantly calling in saying non muslims need to step up the efforts to understand them.. At least they aren't doing the "yes,but" excuse making, but they are doing the one way tolerance and understanding bullshit.

I can't walk around most parts of london wearing a cipah, let alone something with a star of david on it, and I'm being expected to be more tolerant and understanding?
In other words its the same BS as the Boston Bombing and every other Islamic terrorist event.

so what's new??? these attacks have gone on for years. and more on the way. that's what happens with an open door immigration policy. they ask for it and they got it. tuff shit !!!!

these ragheads breed like cockroach's and that's their goal. to out populate the world. the sword is mightier than the pen. castrate em all

Forum List

Back