Muslims Gather at Largest Islamic Convention in North America

Yes, the lustful Muslim and the prude rest of the World.
Women being victims of war is universal history.

True enough, BUT the Warlord Muhammad made a special point of using the promise of rape to motivate his thugs.

The rest of the world has outgrown this kind of savagery. Islam has no place in a civilized world - no more than cutting the hearts of victims out for Quetzalcoatl does.

Christians don't think it's ok, but the Bible does, it's one of those things christians are at odds over their god with (thankfully).

No it doesn't - and that has been proven to the point of you conceding, yet here you are dragging out the same old lies..

The new testament acknowledged that slavery existed. Nothing more.

Christians don't think it's ok, but the Bible does, it's one of those things christians are at odds over their god with (thankfully).

No it doesn't - and that has been proven to the point of you conceding, yet here you are dragging out the same old lies..

The new testament acknowledged that slavery existed. Nothing more.

Leviticus 25:44-46
New International Version (NIV)

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Exodus 21:7-11
New Living Translation (NLT)

7 “When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. 8 If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. 9 But if the slave’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter.

10 “If a man who has married a slave wife takes another wife for himself, he must not neglect the rights of the first wife to food, clothing, and sexual intimacy. 11 If he fails in any of these three obligations, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Exodus 21:7-11 NLT - When a man sells his daughter as a - Bible Gateway

Leviticus 25:44-46 NIV - Your male and female slaves are to come - Bible Gateway

This stuff isn't hard to find, it'd be better if you at least tried to educate yourself before you instantly stoop to calling people liars.

But trust me I'm not complaining, I'm glad christians are morally outgrowing their god and bible.

I'm attacking the Bible, not christians.

Forum List

Back