Muslims Disrupt Mourners at Munich Memorial With Shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar!’

How awful. Imagine being any of the friends and family even more so.

the open border policies employed in the EU have been working out swimmingly

Muslims Yelling 'Allahu Akbar' Disrupt Munich Shooting Memorial
This link tells a little more about what happened.

Can anyone translate what he's actually saying?
Apparently this is the unedited Google translation of the video report

"Tense moments on Saturday evening in front of the Olympia shopping center in Monaco of Bavaria. Theater of the absurd shooting claimed the lives of nine people, the street in front of the mall is back open to pedestrians after 24 hours of total block. bunches of flowers have arrived, the candles, the tickets, the written. In the evening they gathered friends and relatives of the victims for a moment of remembrance, but also citizens and passers-by who wanted to bring a greeting and make their presence felt. Among others, a group of young Muslim boys who have lost friends in the shooting. After a heated monologue of one of them, who has railed against the "unjust world", calling for greater respect for life ( "we have to open our eyes, we do not live in a world where everything is good ... The world is broken, the world is over, open your eyes ") have begun to utter in unison" Allah Akbar "(God is great, ed). Words that can take on a threatening tone in a period full of death and terror, because the collective imagination are irretrievably linked to the image of bombers and terrorists , would-be " martyrs " . A group of German boys reacted and began to shout insults of all sorts at a time of both boys ( " Shut up with that shit Allah Akbar , fuck you motherfucker " ) and the police , guilty they say left them to do ( " I have come to her - she says a man turned to an agent - and I told her to stop this thing . he told me that there are no problems , do to stop this damned shit " ) . The cries of protest have become heavy insults ( " balls" , " pigs " ) , forcing the police to form a cordon to separate the two factions . The anti-Islamic actions and insults refugees have collected more than a round of applause from onlookers."

This is what I found. There is something to the snackbars being thrown down by the perpetrators friends and in Germany it is disrespectful to have yelled the way they did in a solemn situation when they got there, much less yelling alluhu akbar, given the circumstances. . Someone else said an article in Italian said the boys were friends with the perpetrator. They also said that it mentioned at one point they threw them the IS hand sign and that's when the others really lost it.
Wish we could interpet the actual spoken words and from the very beginning.

"Tense moments on Saturday evening in front of the Olympia shopping center in Monaco of Bavaria. Theater of the absurd shooting claimed the lives of nine people, the street in front of the mall is back open to pedestrians after 24 hours of total block. bunches of flowers have arrived, the candles, the tickets, the written. In the evening they gathered friends and relatives of the victims for a moment of remembrance, but also citizens and passers-by who wanted to bring a greeting and make their presence felt. Among others, a group of young Muslim boys who have lost friends in the shooting. After a heated monologue of one of them, who has railed against the "unjust world", calling for greater respect for life ( "we have to open our eyes, we do not live in a world where everything is good ... The world is broken, the world is over, open your eyes ") have begun to utter in unison" Allah Akbar "(God is great, ed). Words that can take on a threatening tone in a period full of death and terror, because the collective imagination are irretrievably linked to the image of bombers and terrorists , would-be " martyrs " . A group of German boys reacted and began to shout insults of all sorts at a time of both boys ( " Shut up with that shit Allah Akbar , fuck you motherfucker " ) and the police , guilty they say left them to do ( " I have come to her - she says a man turned to an agent - and I told her to stop this thing . he told me that there are no problems , do to stop this damned shit " ) . The cries of protest have become heavy insults ( " balls" , " pigs " ) , forcing the police to form a cordon to separate the two factions . The anti-Islamic actions and insults refugees have collected more than a round of applause from onlookers."

This is what I found. There is something to the snackbars being thrown down by the perpetrators friends and in Germany it is disrespectful to have yelled the way they did in a solemn situation when they got there, much less yelling alluhu akbar, given the circumstances. . Someone else said an article in Italian said the boys were friends with the perpetrator. They also said that it mentioned at one point they threw them the IS hand sign and that's when the others really lost it.

All of that seems unclear at the moment.
It's hard to tell if they were there to be disrespectful or were just inappropriate in the way they acted while mourning their own friends.

It was dubbed in Italian. A
couple of places I found similar interpretations from people that knew German translating the actual spoken words they could make out.
And not having it filmed from the very first of the altercation also makes it tough. We may never know the whole story.

All of that seems unclear at the moment.
It's hard to tell if they were there to be disrespectful or were just inappropriate in the way they acted while mourning their own friends.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
CYC1tx-WwAAMGj5.jpg

Germany suicide bomber was scheduled for deportation, pledged loyalty to Islamic State

ANSBACH , Germany, July 25 (UPI) -- The Syrian asylum-seeker suspected of detonating a suicide bomb, injuring 12 people in Ansbach, Germany, pledged loyalty to the Islamic State prior to the attack and was scheduled to be deported, German officials said. The still-unidentified man, 27, arrived in Germany two years prior to the bombing. His immigration application was rejected, but he was allowed to stay in Germany temporarily; he was granted refugee status in Bulgaria, although he was never deported. "I can't say at this moment why the deportation didn't take place," Tobias Plate, German Interior Ministry spokesman, said. Police found bomb-making materials in his room, in an Ansbach refugee center, ...

Germany suicide bomber was scheduled for deportation, pledged loyalty to Islamic State

At 0:56-58 someone tells one of the screamers: hey, this is a memorial site. Our fellow countrymen were killed here.

As 3 turks, a muslim greek, and 3 kosovans were killed, it is very probable that muslims were praying there. And of course allahu akbar is uttered when praying. The video does not show any disrespectful behaviour by muslims or any IS sympathizers. They might be there, but this is not shown. We can listen to rage and hate disrupting the mourning, however.

I also find it improbable that the shooter posthumously acquired a posse of friends
that descends on the site to proclaim allegiance to IS. No ties of the shooter to IS have been shown. And no, this is not a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back