Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

[
Plenty of others. You can't handle the material/concept so you must lash out at one or two of the authors, typical.

Credibility matters, not to you leftists, but to normal people.

Biased sources are one thing, but some sources, David Duke, Ward Churchill, et al. are so absurdly discredited that the use of them exposes the one presenting as a whackjob.

I'm fine with your denial. Many so called "free" americans find it deeply disturbing to confront their institutionalized imprinting. We're told all our lives that other govts engage in propagandizing their masses, but we're blind to our own.

You present claims from discredited morons who are notorious for offering false and fabricated data to promote a radical agenda.

You can't be taken seriously. You are no different than a person who cites L. Ron Hubbard to prove their are space aliens.

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!

They demanded Scotland as a sharia state not that long ago, so it is not a new thing.

This "they" is a tiny fringe group akin to our Westboro Baptists.

So you are now saying that the Westboro Baptists have 2 billion members, because that is the number of Islamic fringe group members we have in the world today. Read your koran and hadiths, and then ask why so many don't leave islam because of what it teaches. Expect a rise in worldwide Islamic violence over the next month as they starve themselves during the day and then stuff their faces all night. Even after being told that this practise if harmful and endangers life every muslim still does it, so why should they be any different with the other violent teachings of islam.

No. I'm saying that the Muslims Against the Crusades group, which is calling for this caliphate, does NOT have 2 billion members. Read the OP.

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

They demanded Scotland as a sharia state not that long ago, so it is not a new thing.

So you are now saying that the Westboro Baptists have 2 billion members, because that is the number of Islamic fringe group members we have in the world today. Read your koran and hadiths, and then ask why so many don't leave islam because of what it teaches. Expect a rise in worldwide Islamic violence over the next month as they starve themselves during the day and then stuff their faces all night. Even after being told that this practise if harmful and endangers life every muslim still does it, so why should they be any different with the other violent teachings of islam.

No. I'm saying that the Muslims Against the Crusades group, which is calling for this caliphate, does NOT have 2 billion members. Read the OP.

And I am saying that muslims as a whole are demanding the world be given to them because their koran says so. Read the koran and the many millions of reports detailing this very fact

And I am saying that muslims as a whole are demanding the world be given to them because their koran says so. Read the koran and the many millions of reports detailing this very fact
No they arent you dickhead. They want good jobs,nice houses and a peaceful future for their children.

I think you have mis -spelt normal. The staggering lack of knowledge around British politics never ceases to amaze me.
You would be less surprised if you had spent some time living in these United States of Hysteria.

The complete lack of education and knowledge here has to be witnessed to be believed. Most Americans can't even name the states which neighbor the state in which they live.

But don't take my word for it. For your delectation, a tongue-tip taste of life in "the land of debris and home of the crazed."

Rick Mercer -- Talking to Americans

Last edited:

No they arent you dickhead. They want good jobs,nice houses and a peaceful future for their children.

Then why don't they stay at home and get all these things, or would they rather come here and collect welfare for doing nothing. They come here go on welfare and then demand we change our laws in their favour and make the UK just like the country they left. Watch the tally of murders increase between now and the middle of July, and tell the board hat muslims are peaceful

Muslims Against Crusades (abbreviated MAC) is a banned radical Islamist group in the United Kingdom. The group was founded in 2010 by Abu Assadullah.[1] Professional boxer Anthony Small and Islam4UKspokesman Anjem Choudary are associated with the group.[2][3][4]

On 10 November 2011 British Home Secretary Theresa May banned the group after it planned to repeat thepoppy-burning demonstration; membership of Muslims Against Crusades became illegal at midnight.[25]

On 2 December 2011 twenty people were arrested on suspicion of being members of a banned group, and two for obstruction and violent disorder at a demonstration outside the US embassy in London; the police did not confirm a report that the protesters were members of MAC.[26]

Muslims Against Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The OP's article was published in 2011 and the Muslim extremist group which called for an independent Islamist state in the UK was banned by the British government in 2011.

Anjem-Choudary-1.jpg

Anjem Choudary, who has been associated with Muslims Against Crusades, is accused of inviting support for so-called Islamic State and he is set for the trial later this month. If he's convicted, he will be jailed for many years to come. Preferably, Choudary should be detained indefinitely at Guntanamo.

Last edited:

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1465923645.426831.jpg

Forum List

Back