Muslims @ capitol "because we love America."

Nice cut and paste. Now why not go looking for the terrorist bombings, killings, kidnaps, and hijackings in Ireland and England, in Spain, in Italy, in Central America, in South America, and dozens of other countries where the perpetrators were so-called Christians rather than so-called Muslims?

The ignorance here is not only astonishing; it's indicative of typical hate groups who ignore the 99.9% of good things in a group, and who also ignore the fact that the target of their hate shares the same traits that are present within their own group.

If Islam is bad because there are many heinous acts conducted by Islamic people, then by definition, Christianity must be worse. Hitler and Columbus come to mind immediately, and there are many others.

Unfortunately, hypocrisy and hate are blinding so I'm sure that my comparisons and rational logic will have no effect on the emotion that controls the thoughts of the haters.

Show me a list of terrorist that are not muslum. And we'll compare. Show me in where in the Christian bible it advocates violence. Then I'll show you what the Quaran says. Better yet, just read what Mr. Fitnah has posted.

There are many non-Muslim terror organizations mentioned here:

Non-Muslim Terrorists - Military Photos

And a shitload of passages found in this link citing violence in passages from the Bible.

Religiously motivated violence, murder and genocide

There are 6,346 verses in the Qu'ran, of which only 111 advocate violent jihads.

Provide chapters and verses where the Bible advocates violence.

Forum List

Back