Muslims can't stop the blood lust for long enough to do decent propoganda

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
In the wake of the Brussels attack, the Muslims decided to have a kid hold a propaganda sign (Muslims love to exploit children). In the picture, the kid is to fake an apology while the Muslims continue to preach their murder and gear up for the next round of terror attacks. Naturally, the kid is not distressed. You'll notice that the Muzzies couldn't help themselves by glorying in the pools of spilled blood, which they heartlessly put on their piece of shit prop. If they weren't fucking evil to the core, they might have known that that is completely fucking inappropriate. Pieces of shit.

LiveLeak-dot-com-c8e_1458940288-1_1458940378.jpg.resized.jpg

In the wake of the Brussels attack, the Muslims decided to have a kid hold a propaganda sign (Muslims love to exploit children). In the picture, the kid is to fake an apology while the Muslims continue to preach their murder and gear up for the next round of terror attacks. Naturally, the kid is not distressed. You'll notice that the Muzzies couldn't help themselves by glorying in the pools of spilled blood, which they heartlessly put on their piece of shit prop. If they weren't fucking evil to the core, they might have known that that is completely fucking inappropriate. Pieces of shit.

Actually...what I notice is you can't find it in your self to recognize honest emotions when they are present.

Your bigotry is duly noted.

Actually...what I notice is you can't find it in your self to recognize honest emotions when they are present.

Your bigotry is duly noted.

I'm sure an apologist like you will be noting my so-called bigotry all damn day and night; it's no worry to me.

Coyote

Go back to 911. Imagine having your kid make a sympathy poster with people jumping out the windows from the towers and making splattering bodies on it. Does that sound right to you? Use your fucking brain and stop being a fucking apologist for murderers.

Your bigotry is duly noted.[/QUOTE]

Why is it you cant give a thumbs down disagree or take away from the props given on the USMB? Because we need that option to counteract bullshit like this.

Forum List

Back