Muslims attacked America on 9/11 in the name of Allah

I think I am beginning to see the outrage of the OP....furthermore, I have decided to be outraged at:

1. All Germans Americans for what the Nazis did.

2. All Italian Americans for what the Mafia does.

3. All Mexican Americans for what the drug cartels do.

4. All Japanese Americans for Pearl Harbor.

5. All Chinese Americans for Communism.

6. All French Americans for being....well...French.

7. All African Americans for causing the worst war in American History.

8. All Native Americans for Little Bighorn.

9. All blondes for Brittany Spears.

Ridiculous comparisons...but I think you know that. If you don't you are blind and stupid or maybe you are a Muslim terrorist sympathizer.

Ah...here it comes....

YouTube - ‪London Muslims Commemorate 9/11‬‏

No I'd blame all Nazis

You make no distinction with Muslims

No I'd blame all Mafia

No I'd blame all Drug Cartels

You make no distinction with Muslims.

I'd blame the Japanese Military of that time period

I'd blame all Communists

Nothing against the French

Afican Americans did not start a war

They caused it by being slaves and wanting to be free...

I'd blame Pale Face

I'd blame Brittney Spears and anyone who buys her CDs

Anymore stupid questions?

Yes...one. If you have to be insulting...did you really have much of a case in the first place?

I think I am beginning to see the outrage of the OP....furthermore, I have decided to be outraged at:

Ridiculous comparisons...but I think you know that. If you don't you are blind and stupid or maybe you are a Muslim terrorist sympathizer.

Ah...here it comes....

Yes...one. If you have to be insulting...did you really have much of a case in the first place?

Your examples made no sense and you ramble like a imbecile.

Germans are a race of people. Nazis are a group of people, like Musims are a group of people. Both Nazis and Muslims have some crazy beliefs. It has nothing to do with ones race. Why trust a Nazi or a Muslim?

A wise man would be suspicous of a Muslim until the Muslim proves otherwise and then I would still keep an eye on him. Only a fool would welcome a suicide bomber into his home. You sound like that fool.

Last edited:

Ah...here it comes....

Your examples made no sense and you ramble like a imbecile.

Germans are a race of people.

Germans are not a race.

Nazis are a group of people,

Nazis were a radical and violent group of Germans.

like Musims are a group of people.

Right

Both Nazis and Muslims have some crazy beliefs. It has nothing to do with ones race. Why trust a Nazi or a Muslim?

You are lumping ALL Muslims together with the small and radical group of Islamoterrorist.....so, it would fit to lump ALL Germans together with Nazis.

You don't make a distinction between Muslims and Islamoterrorists....why should we make a distinction between Germans and German Nazis?

All I'm doing if following your example of lumping them all together.

A wise man would be suspicous of a Muslim until the Muslim proves otherwise and then I would still keep an eye on him. Only a fool would welcome a suicide bomber into his home. You sound like that fool.

What's it like under your bed hiding from those millions of Muslims out to get you? Do you ever dare go to a 7-11?

And it is pretty funny for someone lumping ALL of the millions of a religion together with the violent radicals who share the same religion...to call someone else a fool.

Did you serve in the ME? If you did, how did you survive with ALL those people out to get you?

Let's be honest, after 9/11 we beefed up security in airports?

Q. What are we trying to prevent?

A. Muslims flying more planes into buildings

Yet we let Muslims pass right through security and we frisk a two year old or a ninety years old granny.

Why? Because of morons like you knuckleheads.

Last edited:

Yet we let Muslims pass right through securlity and we frisk a two year old or a ninty years old granny.

After the rash of plane hijackings to Cuba in the 1960s we beefed up security at airports too.

Shall we blame that on all Hispanics?

And do you honestly, honestly expect the next terrorist to LOOK like your vision of a Muslim terrorist? Will they have little signs to help you out?

Last edited:

Yet we let Muslims pass right through securlity and we frisk a two year old or a ninty years old granny.

After the rash of plane hijackings to Cuba in the 1960s we beefed up security at airports too.

And do you honestly, honestly expect the next terrorist to LOOK like your vision of a Muslim terrorist? Will they have little signs to help you out?
And how are you being any less inane than he is? You are EXACTLY like him on the opposite spectrum. The side that REFUSES to admit that it is Muslims that are perpetrating the terrorism of today. I have said before that I believe it is largely due to the fact that Muslim theocracies or near theocracies are the norm now instead of Christian theocracies in the past. Whatever the core reason, there is a disproportionate number of Muslim fanatics that are using terrorism against their stated enemy. Where 3the Christian terrorists likely account for less than a single percent of the Christian population the Muslims are close to the 10 percent mark. Does that make Muslims bad? Does that mean that most Muslims are terrorists? No on both accounts but it IS part of the system and if you refuse to acknowledge that Muslims are the ones currently in the terror market and that almost all of the attacks we must defend against are perpetrated by young Muslims then you are robbing yourself from understanding your enemy. Even worse, hindering your ability to fight it. Islam may not be the problem but it is a part of the current puzzle.

Christians had their time of brutality. We call it the dark ages and the religion as a whole has moved beyond that. Muslims have filled that role and we need to find a way for them to move past that as well.

It's my understanding that Bin Laden himself stated terrorists attacked because he wants all westerners to butt out of his country, killing his people (remember, russia was over there having a field day at one time). Allah is secondary.
But he was a liar and mass murderer. It has nothing to do with the westerners in his society. If it did then he would not be guilty of killing FAR more Muslims then he ever did Americans. Most of which never had any connection to the west whatsoever. He was a megalomaniac that was seriously twisted in the head.

Why is everyone afraid to say it?

Muslims Suck.

Political Correctness! The fact that liberals make you think that all religions are the same. They won't let you say that Islam is dangerous cult. Their prophet was a mass murderer, assassin, war-lord, child molester, rapist and satanic figure. Unlike Jesus, who was a kind, gentle man, who died for our (not mine, I'm not Christian) sins. He took pity on a whore and, while belligerent and a rebel, didn't order his hordes to massacre entire cities, he didn't rape little girls and he didn't order political assassinations. Muslims worship the devil, Christians worship a righteous man!

That and they are afraid of Muslims, so they think if you appease them in every way they will finally stop demanding things and will leave us alone. Meaning they are naive!

Were they Hispanic or Cuban? If hijackers in the 1960s were Hispaniics, I would be looking for Hispanics, if they were Cuban I would be looking for Cubans.

I am afraid you lack the intellectual capacity for this conversation. You have no logic or reason.

TSA personal are trained to look for many things when screening passengers. Racial and religious profiling are not one of them. I say that is your 1st clue. Only a fool would think otherwise. You can deny it, just like your ilk denied waterboarding, but waterboarding got Bin Laden. Liberals are always wrong. They think with emotion and not logically.

Last edited:
Why is everyone afraid to say it?

Muslims Suck.

Yeah, just like jesus freaks, or grown men that wear halloween costumes (cowboys). You know, it's funny how Christians love to point out other folks religious flaws, but use this eclisiastical white when it comes to theirs. If you base the actions of jesus freaks on actual bible scripts, you'll find yourself amazed at the fact that you really aren't christian at all. Case in point: If you're from texas and a cowboys fan, if they win the superbowl, you say "WE" won. You won nothing. you're just a fan. At the same time, if the bible says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false witness, thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife etc. and you are guilty of a routine of violating those rules, "You" are not a christian, you're just a fan. The alternative is, christians suck too.:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_Kh8ecoxk]YouTube - ‪London Muslims Commemorate 9/11‬‏[/ame]

No I'd blame all Nazis

No I'd blame all Mafia

No I'd blame all Drug Cartels

I'd blame the Japanese Military of that time period

I'd blame all Communists

Nothing against the French

Afican Americans did not start a war

I'd blame Pale Face

Here's a fun fact sissy pants. Those terrorists that you speak of, who do you think trained AND armed them. If you don't know, then there's clearly enough stupid that your cup runneth over. DIPSHIT:fu:

grown men that wear halloween costumes (cowboys).

WTF does cowboy attire have to do with this conversation you moron.

Cowboy attire is completely functional for working cowboys.

What a dickwad!!!

Cowboy attire...lol whatever sissy pants.:fu:

Sissy pants? Brave talk for a little keyboard commando.

I could rope you, drag you to the fire, brand you, worm you, cut your nuts off, vaccinate you and send you bawlin back to your mommy before you ever knew what happened.

I think we both know who the sissy boy is here. Nice try.

WTF does cowboy attire have to do with this conversation you moron.

Cowboy attire is completely functional for working cowboys.

What a dickwad!!!

Cowboy attire...lol whatever sissy pants.:fu:

Sissy pants? Brave talk for a little keyboard commando.

I could rope you, drag you to the fire, brand you, worm you, cut your nuts off, vaccinate you and send you bawlin back to your mommy before you ever knew what happened.

I think we both know who the sissy boy is here. Nice try.[/QUOTE

Awesome I can't wait to see you do your routine. By the way what channel will show the gay pride parade so I can see you in "action" Sissy pants. LOL:poop:

Oracle aka keyboard commando

Keyboard_Commando_by_Plognark.jpg

Muslims did not attack USA Sep 11 which is drama played by Jewish how to make valid reasons to attack Afghanistan and than attacked Iraq the reason behind to captured their oil deposit.

United States consider they have only wisdom to think other human are foolish?

those who attack United States are their rented agents and pls stop blaming game on Muslim countries>

Were they Hispanic or Cuban? If hijackers in the 1960s were Hispaniics, I would be looking for Hispanics, if they were Cuban I would be looking for Cubans.

I am afraid you lack the intellectual capacity for this conversation. You have no logic or reason.

TSA personal are trained to look for many things when screening passengers. Racial and religious profiling are not one of them. I say that is your 1st clue. Only a fool would think otherwise. You can deny it, just like your ilk denied waterboarding, but waterboarding got Bin Laden. Liberals are always wrong. They think with emotion and not logically.

I highlighted the pertinent words of your post.

Bdoecea, why are you bothering? It's become pretty clear that people like American Cowboy, Lonestar, and GHook cannot be persuaded to understand that because there are some bad Muslims that not all Muslims are bad. So let's just assume they are right: Muslims are all bad, including their women and their children.

If this is true, let me re-state my question to the American Cowboy-type crowd: Since all Muslims are evil, don't you agree that they must all be exterminated? If so, how do you prefer to solve this problem:

1. Nuclear Holocaust
2. Firing Squad
3. Trains and gas chambers

I'm just curious to see their opinions on the logistics of exterminating 2,000,000,000 people based on their religion. I'm all ears.

Forum List

Back