Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think if there's a hell, the hatred and bigotry you exhibited in this thread aren't going to buy you a one way ticket to it? Ya ok. Keep drinking from that pot. Ha ha ha.

As far as what I have written goes, there is no hell, no hatred, and no bigotry. What you wrongfully see in me, is merely a reflection of the venom which poisons your own mind. I sincerely hope you see a psychiatrist soon before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Wait, you never showed any bigotry, nor did you allude to this pot of shit in hell that you eat from? Ha ha ha. I suppose you think the rantings of a dumbass Nazi pollack on the Internet will somehow convince people to treat Muslims better. Keep up the good work, shmuckski. :rofl:

Last edited:
As far as what I have written goes, there is no hell, no hatred, and no bigotry. What you wrongfully see in me, is merely a reflection of the venom which poisons your own mind. I sincerely hope you see a psychiatrist soon before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Many psychiatrists are Jews. You should go see one, bare your soul and get that load off your chest.

I have nothing to get off my chest and am proud to have stood up for the truth and what I believe. Isn't this what being and American is all about? Hossfly and Roudy apparently believe being a good American means either browbeating someone to believe what you believe of if that fails then resort to the most vile forms of disparagement so others will be afraid to stand up to be counted. Adolph Hitler would be very proud of these two units.

I have nothing to get off my chest and am proud to have stood up for the truth and what I believe. Isn't this what being and American is all about? Hossfly and Roudy apparently believe being a good American means either browbeating someone to believe what you believe of if that fails then resort to the most vile forms of disparagement so others will be afraid to stand up to be counted. Adolph Hitler would be very proud of these two units.

They have always been this way. One is an racist ideologue of minimal intellect and the other is brainwashed. And yes, they do display most of the Nazi characteristics with the exception that they replace the Palestinians as the people to be demonized.

As Primo Levi, Holocaust survivor and author, said:

'Everybody is somebody’s Jew. Palestinians are Israel’s Jews'.

and even more poignantly:

"I distrust success achieved with an unprincipled use of arms. I feel indignant toward those who compare the Israeli generals to Nazi generals, and yet I have to admit that Begin draws such judgments on himself. With dismay I see the solidarity of European countries weakening. I fear that this undertaking, with its frightening cost in lives, will inflict on Judaism a degradation difficult to cure, and will damage its image. I sense in myself, not without surprise, a profound emotional bond to Israel, but not to this Israel."

OPINION: Understanding Primo Levi, Auschwitz survivor

Great men and women and great thinkers all agree with us regarding Israel. So just shrug off the inane insults of the intellect challenged.

They have always been this way. One is an racist ideologue of minimal intellect and the other is brainwashed. And yes, they do display most of the Nazi characteristics with the exception that they replace the Palestinians as the people to be demonized.

"I distrust success achieved with an unprincipled use of arms. I feel indignant toward those who compare the Israeli generals to Nazi generals, and yet I have to admit that Begin draws such judgments on himself. With dismay I see the solidarity of European countries weakening. I fear that this undertaking, with its frightening cost in lives, will inflict on Judaism a degradation difficult to cure, and will damage its image. I sense in myself, not without surprise, a profound emotional bond to Israel, but not to this Israel."

Great men and women and great thinkers all agree with us regarding Israel. So just shrug off the inane insults of the intellect challenged.
You and citizenal can't be insulted enough, Hazel.

There ya go, one Jew hater exchanging notes with another, totally forgetting the relationship between Muslims and Nazism. Palestinians are actually just another of the various groups of Islamic Nazi lunatics spread all over the world today. ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Al Queda, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc. these groups are all the same evil Islamic Nazi ideology vying to establish a caliphate in geographical area they occupy, by killing off and subjugating those that live there. Blaming Jews or Zionism for this cancer to modern humanity called Islam is not going to help Americans have a more positive impression towards Muslims.

You have lost every argument, you have all been shown to be purveyors of propaganda through the use of contemporaneous, source documentation from official archives. Of course you can't help but insult those that expose you.

You believe being a good American means being a good Jew hater. Did anybody tell you that you're in the minority? Adolf lives well in you, Shumckski.

You have lost every argument, you have all been shown to be purveyors of propaganda through the use of contemporaneous, source documentation from official archives. Of course you can't help but insult those that expose you.

Funny, you lose every argument you think you won. LOL

There ya go, one Jew hater exchanging notes with another, totally forgetting the relationship between Muslims and Nazism. Palestinians are actually just another of the various groups of Islamic Nazi lunatics spread all over the world today. ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Al Queda, Taliban, Boko Haram, etc. these groups are all the same evil Islamic Nazi ideology vying to establish a caliphate in geographical area they occupy, by killing off and subjugating those that live there. Blaming Jews or Zionism for this cancer to modern humanity called Islam is not going to help Americans have a more positive impression towards Muslims.

There is no relationship between Muslims and Nazism. There is a far closer tie between Zionism and Nazism. In many ways, Islam is the opposite of Nazism. Islam is a religion that attempts to convert and include people of all races, ethnic groups and nationalities to Islam. Nazism is a secular ideology that attempts to exclude people of different races, ethnic groups and nationalities from the Aryan race.

th

Funny, you lose every argument you think you won. LOL

It is funnier that you never realize you have been made a fool of while losing every argument. You can't win arguments with propaganda when the facts are available from official archives via internet. Zionist propaganda was able to take hold and flourish, especially in the U.S., before the internet and older Americans are brainwashed. The young in America are no longer being brainwashed, and it shows in their opinion of Israel. You lose again.

"Young Americans take a dim view of Israel’s actions"

Young Americans take a dim view of Israel’s actions

th

Should I or shouldn't. Ok done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back